DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar: Organizing Your Coffee and Tea Collection In Style

Coffee Bar DIY Project ~

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

For anyone who reads this blog, I am sure that you have figured out that we love coffee. However, we don’t all like it the same way in this household and we also like to experiment with flavors. So, this can make for a lot of space needed for our coffee enjoyment. I wanted a place to organize all of our coffee and hot tea together {instead of having it thrown in various cabinets and the pantry} so I decided to make a self serve coffee bar.

Self Serve Coffee Bar: All The Fun, Without The Barista

First, we needed a piece of furniture that would work great for storing our coffee and tea products. With two sizeable drawers and an ample amount of working space, we decided to use our HGTV Home Furniture Bombe Chest for this project. First, I gathered up all of the new boxes of tea and put them in the bottom drawer. Next, I gathered up all the tumblers that we had lying around the house {ever notice how hard these can be to store?} and put them in the bottom drawer. However, they take up a lot of space that I think I would rather use for more coffee and tea, so I may be moving them out of the drawer later. So, if you make yourself a coffee bar, I would think about this part first. The rest I love. :)

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

We had organized our tea bags previously, so we just took the basket that we used for that project and added it all to the top drawer of the bombe chest. Then I used two plastic storage containers and put the majority of our kcups in them. I divided them into coffee in one container and tea in the other.

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

The top of the coffee bar has most of the essentials that one needs to make a great cup of coffee. We have our Keurig, a couple stacks of coffee cups {keepers and disposable}, and add in type items like sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. I also used a blue glass storage container set that I picked up at a yard sale that I still had no idea what I was going to do with. In the biggest section, I put single serve coffee, tea and water drinks, like Nescafe, Crystal Light, etc. In the middle container, I put all of our Equal packets and in the smallest container, I put a pack of blueberry tea in there, as that is Amber’s favorite, so that saves her getting in the drawer.

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

I also added our YouCopia Coffee Stack to the top of the coffee bar. I used this to store things like hot chocolate, apple cider, decaf coffee and iced coffee. These are the kcups that we don’t always have as many of as we do the ones in the drawer, but they still need a storage area.

And finally, I added a Cottonelle flushable wipes pack to the top because we know the hubs will spill something. ;)

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

So, what do you think? Any suggestions on other items to add to our coffee bar?

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. I LOVE this!! I might have to find a spot to set one of these up! It is great for guests or parties! Maybe add some plastic stirrers/straws and creamers. Thanks for sharing!

Creamers, sweeteners in a wide variety plus stirrers and napkins all make up a good coffee bar. Love the idea of delicious coffee at home. Convenient and cheaper. You can do it anytime and put it in any cup you want. Now, if I only had room and money to set this up….

3. Rebecca Parsons says:

Crazy awesome. I only wish I had the space for something like this. Really cool idea though!

You really could do this with something smaller. We just happened to have the bombe chest in the kitchen and were looking for a really cool use for it. :)

• I know what you mean, until we move into a house, there is no way I could fit something like this in my 1 bedroom apartment…

4. Debbie Welchert says:

I think you did a fantastic job. Everything is so organized and I love it. I love the wipes touch too.

5. Wow! You must really love coffee! That’s a pretty cool set up.

6. Paol Trenny says:

OMG. I love this idea. I have been wanted to start something like this but have not found the inspiration to do so but this post has convince to copy your setup. Thanks! Love it.

7. How very cool! What time can I come over for coffee? heh

8. If I drank coffee I think i would be in heaven! I love your organization of this. Can you come set up a hot cocoa bar like this at my house? lol. You did an amazing job!

9. Oh very cool! I would love to have this in my kitchen!

10. Holy smokes you DO like coffee!! lol.. Very nice Coffee Bar, what’s the cover charge?? :)

11. Jenna Wood says:

Wow, I’ve stayed at hotels that didn’t have a coffee station as nice as this- Thanks for the great tips. I will be reorganizing my Keurig counter soon!

12. Nancy Carr says:

My new home will have a coffee/tea bar for sure.

13. I would love to have a coffee bar setup in our new kitchen. My sister and I are total morning coffee people so we need to dedicate a spot!

14. Making your own coffee bar is the way to go. I love to socialize in my favorite one but I love having my own at home.

15. As a person who has coffee run through their vines, I must say I love this!! Can I come over and hang out? lol

16. Wow! This is some serious setup! I wish I had room for a dedicated spot for Keurig drinks.

17. rebeccabasset says:

Wow such a great idea! Unfortunately I don’t have room for something like this in my Home, but it looks very wonderful and inviting!

Thanks for the picture and the post!

18. This looks fantastic. I only wish I had a place to put one like this in my kitchen. I am a big coffee drinker as well as everyone else in the family.

19. I just love this idea, I have a small buffet in my dining room I could use for this.

20. Kathleen Bratcher says:

OMG Amazing I WANT one like this in my home! Very Creative – thank you for the inspiration

21. Cassie Korando says:

This is awesome! I wouldn’t have the room for it in my house, but I love this!

22. Wow…that’s very organized. Your display makes this coffee lover drool :)

23. You guys must be serious coffee and tea drinkers….this is awesome. You can probably have enough for the whole neighborhood with that set up. SO cool

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

24. I’d love to come over for a cup of coffee. It would be nice to add some biscotti or other wrapped snacks to go with.

25. tiffany dover says:

What a fabulous idea that I would have never thought of! Everything looks so organized and well maintained! Way better than an alcohol bar!

26. courtney hennagir says:

holy jeez why haven’t i done this yet?! i have to tell you that i am going to totally steal this idea! my tea and coffee pods are currently strewn all over the darn place and this would be the perfect solution. thank you so much!

27. Oh my what a great setup you have. I would love something like this but would have no room for it in our apartment maybe when we get a house I could do something like this like you have setup but not as big. Thanks for sharing.

28. Jessica Houston says:

This is such a win! I am now inspired by this. Such a wonderful job you did!!!

29. I love this idea!! We don’t have an extra piece of furniture but I’ll keep my eye out at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore Store!

30. I’d get some of those non dairy creamers with flavors, the powdered kind, that you can add to your coffee so you don’t have to have any refrigeration. Project looks great tho :)

I like that idea a lot! I think I might also set another canister on it that has Russian Tea mix that I made. :)

31. Susan Andrade says:

I like the way you did that. It gives me ideas.

32. The only thing missing is a cool mug holder!

33. Wow, I love that!! I want one too! lol That looks like a total professional coffee bar! I really like that it allows you to free up counter space too.

That was really the inspiration to do it. Between the machine and the kcups and other stuff, it really took up a lot of room on my counter and in my pantry and cabinets. It is way easier to find what I am looking for now. :)

34. I love how you made use of a simple chest and organization to create a very professional looking coffee bar set up! The tea basket organization is really cool! I like that you kept the labels to make picking out a choice easier!
    This is a very inspirational diy project!

35. Awesome idea! I would love to have one of these at my house.

36. tiffany dover says:

Showed this post to my husband today hoping that it will secretly let him know how bad I want a Keurig. He loves this coffee bar too btw!

37. amanda roach says:

that is so awesome, wouol love it but crazy exspensive

It doesn’t have to be. I did it with items I already had on hand. I didn’t buy anything special for this setup – so you definitely don’t have to, either. :)

38. Kelly Maxwell says:

What an amazing spread!! Love everything including the chest!

39. I can see doing this at the office with a filing cabinet. Put the flat pouches in files instead of baskets. It would make a lot of people happy :)

40. Um, I love this! The problem, though, is if I made this at my house I would never leave. COFFEE ALL DAY!! haha…

41. Jessica Houston says:

You did make this look really classy and inviting!

42. Beanybopp says:

My husband would LOVE a set up like this since he LOVES coffee….I’m not a coffee drinker but I do want to try some of the other drinks Keurig has. We don’t have a keurig and I would love to get one for my husband….his coffee maker died recently and we are borrowing one at the moment.

43. This looks so nice & makes sure everyone has their own pick. That’s great. Good Job

44. I’d like to copy your idea and try something like this. I’m just not organized. It would be an all day project trying to find the perfect spot to set it up.

45. Susan Andrade says:

I really like how conveniently you made this setup.

46. This IS amazing! Love it! I wish I had drawers under my counter instead of cabinets. Maybe I can think of a way to make that work.

47. I love your Bombe chest, an elegant choice for a coffee station.

48. tiffany dover says:

I think I’m going to use this idea for my sister in laws baby shower. I’m in charge of putting it together and this would be a hit!

49. Brenda Peterson says:

What a neat idea. You did a GREAT job of organizing this. I am going to share your idea with my daughter so she has an idea of what I am telling her. :)

50. sheila ressel says:

How awesome is that to have everything right there where you need it? No more searching in different places for everything you need to make coffee/tea. Love it!

51. Very good idea. It gives me ideas on things that we use daily. Ways to tastefully display them, not just have stuff tossed out on a table.

52. Jessica Houston says:

So how expensive would you say doing this would be? (Not including the Keurig and K-cups.)

The bombe chest is the most expensive piece in the set {aside from the Keurig}, but it is a really nice piece from HGTV Home Furniture that I previously reviewed, so of course that made it the most frugal option for me as I already had it on hand. You can use something else if you like. The coffee cups, I purchased them from my cousin for $2. I am unsure of where she got them. All of the Keurig branded items – I received them from Keurig as part of my package for the Keurig review {so I am really unclear of the prices of these items, but I feel certain you can get them on their site}. I also purchased the blue canisters at a yard sale. I believe I paid $6 for them. The white plate is from Dollar Tree – $1. The plastic containers also came from Dollar Tree. :) The basket on the inside of the top drawer came with a gift basket I received for review. So, I really can’t give you a price tag.

You definitely don’t have to copy this exactly. If you want to save cash, I would just use items I had on hand and then try to look for other items at Dollar Tree, yard sales and fleamarkets.

53. Susan Andrade says:

where did you get the kcup organizers? I’ve not seen one before.

54. rebeccabasset says:

It’s Fabulous! I wish that I had the room to do something like this in my House.

Thanks for the post!

55. WOW! Super organized!! I love it! Unfortunately, I am not that together…but I try! :)

That is a wonderful piece of furniture you are using. All the drawers seem to work perfectly, and your containers just fit the coffee bar feel. Wonderfully done and very useful and fun!

57. I think this is awesome, utilizing drawers and containers, due to the fact I have 2 cats. One is still a kitten and if I had a basket with the small stuff he would be batting that stuff around during the night….ummm… and day.

58. I love reading your reviews. You always have insightful things to add. I also enjoy the humor. That, and learning about products that I normally wouldn’t hear about.

59. Wow, there are so many choices to choose from! What a nice coffee bar!

60. Susan Andrade says:

You must entertain a lot.

61. Jessica Houston says:

I really like that coffee cups! Where did you get them???

I bought them from my cousin. I think I paid her like $2 for them. :D I will ask her where she got them since a couple people have asked.

62. I love how easy this is to put together, I want one!

63. What are the tumblers for? I see you already have cups on top of the cabinet for the drinks plus the non-disposable ones stacked up neatly, rainbow colored, I think.

64. I love this coffee bar I want this for my house. Unfortunately I don’t have a place for it.

65. You could always buy some syrups to put in your coffee.

66. You must have the cleanest house in town! Just keeping that area alone neat,organized and restocked would be a challenge.

67. Susan Andrade says:

Is it hard to keep this area clean? I have a lot of men in my home who are messy when it comes to making food or drinks.

No, actually I think it is easier to keep clean. With everything in one area together, there are less cabinets and pantry doors getting left open, etc. Plus, having something look nice {and serving a certain purpose} helps to entice people to keep it that way, I think.

68. Jessica Houston says:

So are the Kahlua k-cups any good??

69. You may want to add some marshmallows if you have hot chocolate.

70. This is amazing!

71. courtney hennagir says:

My hubby showed a coworker your set up and now they are doing this at work!

72. Jessica Houston says:

This is perfect for small businesses!

73. Susan Andrade says:

Where do you keep the creamer?

I have mine in the fridge but I am thinking about getting either powdered or those little one use packs to put on the bar. :)

74. That’s so neat and organized! I like the canisters for sugar or splenda packets

You have a really beautiful set up. Very organized and something for everyone. Love the addition of wipes. Husbands, coffee, and spills go together. :)

76. I am not sure if you like it but Coffeemate powdered creamers would be a nice addition.

77. I don’t have the room to do this at home, but this is definitely a must-do for my workplace (if I can get the boss to agree….)

78. I wish that I could figure out how to make the McDonadls mocha frappe. I love that stuff. It has to have a ton of fat in it. I really try to limit myself to one every month or so. My husband can always tell if I’ve had even one cup of coffee. I get totally wired.

79. Very fun! We brought our Vue along for an event we did recently and it was a huge hit, so I will be stealing your ideas to jazz it up more for next time!

80. Jessica Houston says:

I really like the chest of drawers your using.

81. We have a built in desk in our eating area & my husband has talked about taking it out. I love your coffee bar DIY project. He doesn’t drink much coffee or tea, but it would be nice to get everything “coffee” & “tea” that I own & put it in one hospitable place. It would also help with kitchen organization & get one more thing off the counter top.

82. I just remembered that my eye doc has a coffee bar like this in his office. I thought it was super cool and very thoughtful when I saw it.

83. I can’t think of anything else, you seemed to have it all covered

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

84. I wish i had something like this in my house!

85. Andrea Williams says:

Very neat idea! I wish I had the extra room.

86. Soooo I talked to my boss and they agreed to clear out a spot for one. Now to go shopping…….

87. How about adding some caramel syrup, that would be delicious in a vanilla flavored coffee?

88. I wonder if there is room under the cabinet for a small refrigerator for ice and other items to add to coffee etc :p or next to it for more counter space :)

I actually have a wine cabinet next to mine {refrigerated} so I have that covered. ;) I just haven’t put any coffee related items in it yet. :)

89. I’ve decided after all the long hours of sitting in the lobby of my daughter’s dance studio, that they need one of these there. Right now all they have is a water fountain.

90. tiffany dover says:

heck yeah! thanks to your picture and article my hubby is already making plans to put something like this together for me!

91. I am sure all your friends want to come over and hang out and drink coffee with you now.

92. So where do you get the best price on your K-cups? Online or in store?

93. Jessica Houston says:

I can’t wait to do something like this when I win/buy a Keurig!

94. All I can think about right now is an iced latte. Oh for a Keurig Caramel iced latte…what I wouldn’t give.

95. Mary Beth Elderton says:

This is really fantastic!!! Great use of that chest. I maybe able to do something like this here in my new (older) home. It would be perfect for family get-togethers

96. this is amazing. It’s better than what you see in the coffee shops lol
    My husband makes the coffee in my house and we just use a rickety old coffee maker we got from Target lol. Time for an upgrade.

97. Jessica Fortner says:

So neat and organized! Puts me to shame. So much easier than hunting things down. Looks nice. I will definitely have to copy cat.

98. I would have whipped cream and flavored coffee creamers. Maybe some ice cream. I have a sweet tooth.

99. What about adding some sugar in the raw some people really love this in their coffee.

100. This is very sophisticated and modern looking without being TOO much. I keep telling my Husband that I want to build a coffee bar in our kitchen since we’re both coffee addicts. This would be a much better solution than having all the cups and such on top of the microwave.

101. Jessica Houston says:

I bet you have a lot of coffee party’s!

102. Wanda McHenry says:

That is a wonderful coffee bar! We just purchased a new house and I was thinking of setting one up myself, this is very helpful. I am not creative enough so I’ll have to copy. :)

Are you ready for some coffee!? You are definitely set and ready. It’s a beautiful set up and very convenient. Everything is so neatly organized. You need to have a coffee party now to show off your good work! :)

104. Sharon Kelly says:

I love this! I want it!

105. Amy Walker says:

What a cool setup!

106. I would keep the tumblers in the bottom drawer so they are readily available.

107. I love the piece of furniture that you used to set up your bar with. It has inspired me to look at thrift stores to rehab a cool piece to do my own.

108. Trying to figure out how to have a coffee station now. This post is highly contagious lol

109. jennifer aikens says:

Wow! I LOVE this idea. I would feel really proud to have this in my home for guests. I would always be asking people if they want some coffee or tea! This is seriously an amazing idea – I am gonna see this all over pinterest. Starting with my own. Thanks!

110. How about adding some Coffeemate flavored powdered creamers.

111. I wish everything in my life was this organized LOL

112. Great set up! I wish I had this in my home!

113. I definitely need to do this in my home!!

114. Jessica Houston says:

Is this your first Keurig?

115. I would love to have a Keurig for my home I do have an area I could make a coffee bar like this although I would need a piece of furniture to do this.

116. You could even get one of those coffee spice containers that have 4 spices in them specifically designed for coffee and save yourself even MORE room!

You are all set for coffee this morning. Have you been able to keep it so well stocked and organized? It looks so nice; I’d almost be afraid to use any of it….Almost. :)

118. Have you tried the pumpkin spice Keurig flavor yet if you haven’t the would be good to add to the bar?

119. They have so many flavors you’d never get tired of drinking coffee. I enjoy half a cup coffee and half a cup Irish cream.

120. Jen Rodrigues says:

What a cute idea for a coffee bar!! Thanks for sharing. I would love to do this one day!

121. I love how the drawers have so much open space to put the k-cups in & cups that’s a thoughtful idea, great work!

122. That looks great! I don’t have a lot of counter space, so I’m toying with the idea of setting up my coffee stuff elsewhere. Thanks for the inspiration.

123. Is there a place close buy for a mini fridge? You could use it to store cold creamers.

124. I can’t tell you how excited I am for pumpkin coffee season!! I think a nice fall motif on this loaded with pumpkin spice goodies and maybe some mini muffins would be adorable!

125. One cup at a time is so much better than brewing a whole pot. Especially when everyone likes something different.

126. Wonderful I wish I had one of those so nice and neat. Thank you, Jerri Davis

127. It’s nice to be able to make a cup at a time. I was wondering how this setup could be rearranged using the reusable filter; more room for airtight containers with ground coffee and less for the little plastic disposable cups. Ideally, find something that would grind the coffee on the spot, too.

128. Can we sneak in a donut or two alongside the coffee bar ?

129. The whole set up looks great. It reminds me of the corner Wawa store. I’d love to do something like that here.

130. Oh my gosh this looks great! I love how easy it is to find everything. I like how you keep some of the extras in the drawer and keep the in the tubs sorted by coffee and tea. I can’t think of a thing to add to your setup. I also love the cups!

131. Maybe you want to store some wet wipes nearby for spills. Natural ones are great.

132. Cassandra Eastman says:

Wow, I am in love with this setup! Such an amazing easy idea to do at home. I’ll definitely have to do something like this, I love the way you have everything organized!

133. How about adding some biscotti since it goes so well with coffee.

134. Can I just saw, WOW! I envy your coffee bar! This is such a great idea, everything is in one spot. I’ll bet it’s fun to make your coffee/tea everyday :)

135. Absolutely love this! Great idea :)

136. Cottonelle flushable wipes pack is such a smart and nice touch haha

137. I love this! Very Awesome!

138. Shannon Hohmann says:

If I had the space I would do this, might try to in the near future, this is Awesome!!!

This tempts you to have coffee all day. You have so many flavorings and condiments that you could easily have several cups and not get bored. Well stocked.

140. You could always add some miniature Hershey bars or kisses these are great in coffee.

141. Wow, your Coffee Bar is fantastic. This would definitely be the way to wake up in the morning. Kudos to you. I bet everyone who uses your Coffee Bar can boast enough about it.

142. Lindsay Lee says:

I love this!!! I have a coffee station at my house too but it is no where as cool as yours!

143. natalie parvis says:

This is so awesome. I wish I owned my own place so I could have room for something like this.

144. Love this coffee bar! Very cool!

145. That is so cool! I would never think to have a coffee bar in my house.

146. I believe I may have mentioned syrups before but the donut shop we frequent had a delicious sugar free vanilla syrup. I forget the name brand but it is great.

147. TGIM (said no one, ever) I could really use one of these right now. Pronto! :)

148. Great idea! so creative. Our coffee cabinet is overflowing and half of it is to high for me to reach. I am going to build a coffee bar in my dinig area.

149. mathew katz says:

I love C O F F E E !!!!!

150. Brooklyn Dutson says:

wowza!! great idea!

151. I love this idea!

152. Special syrups and whipped cream would be a nice set-up and addition!! I love your coffee bar idea, but wayyyy out of my price range!

153. courtney hennagir says:

Is it weird that when I was out of coffee today,I came here and stared longingly at your amazing coffee bar? *hangs head in shame and embarrassment*

154. Yesterday was a 2 cup day for me at work. Speaking of work we have this great tray that holds the K-Cups and the Keurig sits on top of it. It glass on top and divided into several rows. This would be a great option for someone with limited space.

155. tammy shelton says:

Beautiful… just amazingly beautiful. This is my idea of heaven. Thanks for the inspiration! I recently enjoyed a mini vacay at a B&B in Savannah GA. I wish they had something like this. If B&B’s had these I think they would have more repeat customers.

156. Nice! love to have a spot like this!

157. Stacey Roberson says:

What a great way to organize coffee and tea. I love it! It’s like a self-serve station with all the fixings.

158. I can smell the coffee. Knocking on wood.

159. Jennifer Speed says:

I love the setup its so neat and easy to navigate. I especially love the clear shoe box looking things because you can easily see what all the drinks are.

160. natalie parvis says:

This is so cool! I wish we had the space!

161. amanda whitley says:

WOW. i am very jealous. we go through coffee so quickly i never have time to stock up and do something like this. this is very creative and neat!!!

162. WOW, just WOW. that is the most amazingly organized thing i think i’ve ever seen. it’s like coffee heaven. you haven’t forgotten anything. as i wasreading this, i was thinking to myself, what do i love enough to do this with….you’ve inspired my imagination.

163. Susan Broughton says:

I love the way you have this set up. I need to do this desperately at my house to get all the tea, coffee, creamers. sugars, sugar substitute etc in some kind or organized state. You have some good ideas here that I think I can use to straighten up my area. Thanks for the ideas

164. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

This is a wonderful idea. Now I just have to get the money to buy a Keurig and this chest, etc.

165. Love this idea, your so organized! Wish I could say that about my kitchen. You’ve inspired me. I’m going to find a place for something like this and also add my Sodastream. Thanks for sharing.

166. Sandy Cain says:

Oh Em Gee. Are those pictures from your home? Way too organized for me, I am the female Oscar Madison! I’m lucky if I can find the coffee pot in the disaster area known as my apartment! Hell, I’m lucky if I can find the apartment itself some days!

Hahahaha! Yes, these are pictures from my home. But trust, it is definitely not that organized all the time. The kitchen and living room are a wreck right now as we are painting the steps in the foyer and adding a backsplash in the kitchen.

167. kristin sims says:

i am so glad i found this post!! i received a Keurig for Christmas, along with all kinds of the cups, and other items used in coffee. i have no natural organizational skills , and i just kinda spread everything out on a counter which looks pretty bad.. i am going to try this DIY project, thank you for the description and the pictures.

168. This would be great for a coffee bar. Find an old dresser or cabinet and paint it. Easy to do and simple too.

169. Tracy Awalt Juliano says:

What a fantastic idea! I am absolutely stealing the tea bags-in a Ziploc-in a basket idea. I have half empty tea boxes scattered all through my kitchen cabinets. Setting up an entire bar is definitely on my to do list for the year. Thanks!

Awesome! It is so much easier to find the flavor tea you want this way – and such a space saver! Good luck with your bar. :)

170. There is absolutely nothing I could think of to improve this! Wow! I would love to have a set up like this in my kitchen :)

171. Donna Quarles says:

love this it is very helpful. I never would of come up with these ideas for space

172. Jennifer Hiles says:

Wow! Is that in your home!? That would be so awesome! I think if I had this, I would wake up with a smile on my face everyday :)

173. Shannon says:

This is a really nice storage solution. Thank you for sharing with us.

Trackbacks

1. […] If you are looking for a novel way to celebrate this holiday, how about making your own coffee body scrub? You could also take the day to organize your coffee into a DIY coffee bar. […]

2. […] After lunch on Saturday, we stopped by to visit our buddies at HGTV Home Furniture. Be sure to check out the Bombe Chest that we reviewed for them, too, if you haven’t already, which we later re-purposed into a coffee bar. […]

3. […] DIY Coffee Bar – Cheap Is The New Classy […]