10 DIY Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life

10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy

If you look around your house and see clutter, chances are you de-clutter if you only had ideas of where to put everything. You, my friend, are in luck. Check out these 10 DIY home organization ideas that can help lead you down the path to a clutter free life. I am especially loving the recycled coffee creamer one. That one had never even crossed my mind before. So easy! Happy organizing!

10 DIY Home Organization Ideas To Help You De-Clutter

Repurposed Jars For The Kitchen: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
Repurposed Jars for the Kitchen – Just 2 Sisters

Recycled Coffee Creamer Containers: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
Recycled Coffee Creamer Containers – Stockpiling Moms

Gift Card Storage Box: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
Make a Gift Card Storage Box – Carolyn’s Homework

Tape Shutter Organizer: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
Tape Shutter Organizer – Crafting In The Rain

Storage Lockers For Kids: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
Storage Lockers for Kids – One Creative Mommy

DIY Kids Computer Desk Station: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
DIY Kids Computer Desk Station – One Creative Mommy

Printable Toy Organization Tags: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
Printable Toy Organization Tags – Oh My Creative

DIY Outdoor Boot Rack: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
DIY Outdoor Boot Rack – Captain Fussy Buckets

DIY Bathtub Bins: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
DIY Bathtub Bins – Hobbies On A Budget

PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holders: 10 Home Organization Ideas For A Clutter Free Life | Cheap Is The New Classy
PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holders – Crafting In The Rain

Bonus Home Organization Idea From Cheap Is The New Classy

DIY Self Serve Coffee Bar Storage and Organization Project

DIY Coffee Bar – Cheap Is The New Classy

Do You Have Any Home Organization Tips To Share?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Great roundup! Thanks for including my ideas. I’m off to check out some of the others!

2. Those are all awesome idea. I definitely need all the help I can get :)

3. I’ve been saving my coffee creamer containers in hopes to start making my own creamer but I’m really loving the snack idea in them!

4. Wow, there are some great ideas here! I am going to use many of them!

5. Cool ideas.. i especially like the coffee mate jars.. very ingenious use of them!

6. What great ideas! I love the coffee creamer cereal containers. Genius!

7. Danielle Stewart says:

Wow! Those are fantastic! I especially loved those PVC toothbrush holders! I thought the coffee bar was really cool too…and I love using those creamer containers. Fabulous ideas!

8. Catherine S says:

These are all fantastic ideas. My husband uses jars to keep random nails and screw from getting lost.

9. These are all great tips, but I really need the gift card box. When I get gift cards they end up in the bottom of my purse. =/

10. I love all the DIY ideas you share for making. Repurposing coffee jars is a great way to get organized in kitchen.

11. I love these ideas! They hide all the clutter!

12. michele d says:

Great tips on organizing …

13. Amy Desrosiers says:

I do love the cupcake wrapper storage in the mason jar idea! What a great way to get them all in one place!

14. These are all amazing ideas! I love the outdoor coat rack, super clever!

15. I would make use of the PVC pipe toothbrush holders. That’s a great idea. We always have troubles where to put our toothbrushes neatly because we’re afraid they might be cockroach-infested in the bathroom.

16. Wow these are amazing ideas! I need to try some of them.

17. Elizabeth O. says:

I like your use of the mason jars. They’re pretty and functional.

18. I love the idea of re-using the coffee creamer containers! SO cool!

19. great organizing ideas! I am pinning this for later.

20. I like the idea of using bottles ot store cereal. it takes less space too!

21. awesome tips. thank you.

22. I’m always trying new ways to organize. We’re big on baskets around here or bins for the playroom.

23. Great ideas! I can’t wait to try some of these. I love the coffee idea and it would be a great fit for my home.

24. I love the industrial look of the toothbrush holders, I am definitely going to be thinking about how I can integrate that into my bathroom!

25. Rebecca Swenor says:

I love ideas for organizing. These are some great ideas and I will have to do some of them . Thanks for sharing.

26. I love organizing stuff!!! I love what you did about the creamers! :) Might try it too.

27. I really love the tap shutter organizer. I may implement that one!

28. These are wonderful DIYs… I love the lockers! :) Thank you for sharing! :D

29. Ingenious! The pipe toothbrush holders are really cool. You could probably paint them and make it super fun, too. Thanks!

30. These are great. I’m trying to figure out how I can put some of these great ideas to use!

31. I love the locker storage area. I would love to have space in my home for that.

32. We repurpose a lot of glass containers in our house, although I can always use more ideas for doing that. LOVE your coffee bar, but don’t have a place to set one up in the house at the moment.

33. I love all of these organization tips. I could definitely use some from this list!

34. I really need to get more organized and get rid of clutter! I like the tape roll holder best.

35. ellen beck says:

I reuse a lot of containers aggain for diffrent reasons te larger creamers I use too coollect pop tops for Ronald McDonald they fit perfectly. I like your ideas.