What better time for a foodie than the holiday season? All that tasty food! And all of the fun making that yumminess if you are a foodie who also likes to cook. If you are looking for a great gift idea for your favorite foodie, we have some great gift ideas for you in our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide Foodie Edition. And some you can even win. 😉
Holiday Gift Guide Foodie Edition
1. Chocolat Frey – Check out these White Chocolate & Coffee Trifles that we made using the Frey Blond Crunchy Almond Bar. Enter to win a $55 Chocolat Frey Prize Pack now through 12/18. Shop Chocolat Frey here.
2. LUX 3-In-1 Multi-Cooker – This is one of our favorite small kitchen appliances ever. It is a slow cooker, rice cooker, pressure cooker, yogurt maker and on and on. It’s far more than the name implies. And it has a lot of safety features like a locking lid and automatic shutoff that make it one of the safest appliances that we have seen, too. Check out the awesome Meat Loaf Sandwich recipe that we made with it and enter to win one now through 12/25. Buy one here.
3. Holiday Chocolate Bonbons – Want to make something for your favorite foodie? Check out our Holiday Chocolate Bonbons recipe. You can also enter to win 1 of 2 $25 Save-A-Lot gift cards now through 12/18.
4. Nutri Ninja 2-In-1 – This is such a handy gadget. Not only can it make smoothies, but We used the Nutri Ninja 2-In-1 to grind the coffee that we used in our White Chocolate & Coffee Trifles and to mix other ingredients for our Holiday Chocolate Bonbons. It also takes up very little cabinet or counter space. Buy one here.
5. Malt Shop Cookies – Send a personalized gift this holiday season with a Malt Shop Cookies gift bag or tin. They can be completely customized with a picture and message for the recipient. They are currently available in 3 nostalgic flavors: Double Chocolate with Malted Milk, Chocolate Chip with Malted Milk and Mocha Chocolate with Malted Milk. Shop Malt Shop Cookies here.
6. Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven – As empty nesters, we love this small appliance because it is easy to use to make smaller portions without having to heat up the entire kitchen. We especially loved it for “grilled” cheese sandwiches and for this Meat Loaf Sandwich recipe. Buy one here.
Don’t forget to check out our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide Beauty & Fashion Edition and our 2016 Holiday Tech Guide, too.
Get Your Product Featured In The Holiday Gift Guide
We are accepting submissions for the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide until January 2nd. Want to see your product featured in the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide? Send us an email to dawn [at] cheapisthenewclassy [dot] com and let’s chat.