10 Perfect Pasta Recipes For National Pasta Day And Beyond

10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New ClassyDid you know that October 17th is National Pasta Day? Not that most people need an excuse to eat a pasta dish. But just in case you do, I got your back. And if you are looking for a different kind of pasta dish than spaghetti or traditional mac and cheese, we have rounded up 10 of the tastiest pasta recipes that we could find from around the blogosphere, and we have included a couple of our own extra, just for good measure. Bon appetit!

10 Perfect Pasta Recipes To Celebrate National Pasta Day

Italian Sausage, Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Stuffed Shells: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Italian Sausage, Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Stuffed Shells | Simply Being Mommy

Pumpkin and Sage Ravioli with a White Wine Butter Sauce: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin & Sage Ravioli with White Wine Butter Sauce | Pink Heels Pink Truck

Simple Shrimp Scampi: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Simple Shrimp Scampi | I Eat Therefore I Cook

Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Pasta: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Pasta | Lavende & Lemonade

Smoke Sausage, White Bean and Spinach Pasta: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Smoked Sausage, White Bean and Spinach Pasta | A Cedar Spoon

Buffalo Chicken Lasagna: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna | All in All

B.L.T. Pasta: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
BLT Pasta | Keep It Simple Sweetie

Shrimp Fra Diavolo: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Shrimp Fra Diavolo | Staying Close to Home

Penne Parma Rosa: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Penne Parma Rosa | The Gracious Wife

Tuna Pasta Salad: 10 Perfect Pasta Recipes for National Pasta Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Tuna Pasta Salad | Raking in the Savings

Bonus Pasta Recipes From Cheap Is The New Classy

crock pot macaroni and cheese

Easy Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese – Cheap Is The New Classy

Easy Cavatini pizza pasta recipe inspired by Pizza Hut | Cheap Is The New Classy

Cavatini Pizza Pasta Recipe – Cheap Is The New Classy

What Are Your Favorite Pasta Recipes?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Jennifer Hiles says:

I’m drooling a little… So many fantastic recipes that I would love to try. I pinned this so I can find it again. I have got to try the Buffalo Chicken Lasagna and the BLT Pasta. I’d love to eventually try all of them. What a great compilation of pastas!

2. I like macaroni salad, lasagna and spaghetti with fresh vegetables and a thick meat sauce with ground meat and hot Italian sausage. It must be a tomato based sauce. I’m not much of a cook, but I do make some pretty good home made meatballs.

3. Linda Bradshaw says:

My kids love pasta and fresh veggies. I see several pictures of food I know they would love.

4. omg i’m such a pasta fanatic! I so want some shrimp scampi now!

5. I grew up in a big Italian household, so pasta is in my blood. There are tons of great recipes here!

Today is pasta day and you found some recipes that go way beyond the normal spaghetti. Buffalo chicken, lasagna. Blt pasta. Slow cooker creamy chicken. All look and sound interesting.

7. These all look so good. Im going to have to try the BLT pasta…anything with bacon is good, right?

8. We love pasta at our house – I pinned your recipes to my Pasta Board. The BLT Pasta looks so tasty!

9. Katherine Riley says:

These recipes look so great!! I think I will pull pasta out for dinner tonight and see what concoction I can come up with.

10. Catherine S says:

We love to eat pasta in my house. All the dishes sound really good. I will have to try the buffalo chicken lasagna that sounds interesting.

11. Nothing feels better than pasta in a belly! I want to try every one of these!

12. I love pasta, but I didn’t know there was a National Pasta Day! I definitely need to celebrate with one of these delicious looking recipes.

13. Wow, these all look so good! I’m a sucker for pasta dishes!

14. That pumpkin and sage ravioli sounds amazing. I love pumpkin in sweets, but it’s equally awesome in savory dishes.

15. These all look so good. I will try Italian Sausage, Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Stuffed Shells first.

16. These all look so good. My favorite is gonna have to be the stuffed shells.

17. We love homemade Mac n Cheese, Stuffed jumbo shells and my kids fave Two Timin Pasta! We are HUGE pasta lovers!

18. I LOVE pasta! This is a great round up. The pumpkin ravioli sounds amazing, and this is definitely the perfect season for it.

19. When it comes to pasta, I am weak. I know its not really good for me but I can’t help it. I am drooling over that buffalo lasagna.

20. This all looks SO good. My stomach is growling.

21. Amy Desrosiers says:

I love that pasta is so versatile! It is the perfect base to tie in ingredients to make a great meal.

22. Stop it! You are making me crave pasta like something serious! Now my NY strip for dinner looks less appetizing.

23. I love pasta! I’ll have to try some of these recipes!

24. i love shrimp fra diavlo . that recipes sounds like something I’d like to make for dinner

25. All these pictures have me drooling! I like anything with Shrimp!

26. That pumpkin and sage ravioli just screams Fall to me (in a good way). I love pumpkin ravioli, but so rarely get it. Such a savory treat!

27. Pinning! We love pasta in this house. These recipes look great and they’ll come in handy, for sure!

28. Karen Glatt says:

I like the Slow cooker creamy pasta and I am always looking for recipes to make pasta with. I love stuffed pasta. I will have to make some of these recipes!

Trackbacks