10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes

10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Last week we shared with you 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall. Just in case you didn’t get enough pumpkin tastiness then, then here are 10 more of the best fall pumpkin recipes that we could find. This roundup includes pumpkin recipes like Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Spice Latte Mousse, Vegan Creamy Pumpkin Soup and even Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts. Enjoy!

10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes

Pumpkin Cake: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Cake – Confessions of a Cooking Diva

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies – Gator Mommy Reviews

Pumpkin Spice Latte Mousse: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Spice Latte Mousse – Passion for Savings

This Pumpkin Spice Latte Mousse looks absolutely amazing. I think I will try to con talk my husband into making this for me. He probably already knows that he wants to make this for me, I just haven’t informed him yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don’t forget that October 26th is National Pumpkin Day, so one of these recipes would be perfect for that occasion.

Pumpkin Butter French Toast Oatmeal Muffins: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Butter Oatmeal French Toast Muffins – Food Done Light

Vegan Creamy Pumpkin Soup: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Vegan Creamy Pumpkin Soup – Gluten Free – Avocado Pesto

Pumpkin Bread: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Bread – Avocado Pesto

Baked Pumpkin Donuts With Caramel Glaze: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Caramel Glaze – Call Me PMC

Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts – Call Me PMC

Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Upstate Ramblings

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins: 10 Of The Best Fall Pumpkin Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins – Savings Cents with Sense

Bonus Recipe From Cheap Is The New Classy

Caramel Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe #shop #sponsored #cbias #staroliveoil

Caramel Spiced Pumpkin Muffins – Cheap Is The New Classy

Which Of These Fall Pumpkin Recipes Are You Most Excited About?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Robin Wilson says:

My husband and I just love pumpkin. Anything pumpkin! I just wish I would make things like these more often and year round. They look delicious!

2. One thing i like about the fall is the soups.. and that pumpkin soup looks great!

3. I think I’m gonna like the pumpkin brownie and donut. They really look delicious.

4. I am a sucker for anything with pumpkin in it. Great roundup!

5. Oh man these look amazing! I love pumpkin everything! Bread, lattes, ravioli.. you name it!

6. I love almost anything with pumpkin in it, but those pumpkin cheesecake brownies – WOW!

7. I LOVE pumpkin! it is one of my favorite things about fall. I made pumkin chocolate chips pancakes last weekend. They were a hit.

8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin! Did I mention I love pumpkin?

9. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

This is so awesome. We are currently growing pumpkins and I was wondering what to do with them all. Now I know. =)

10. I would love to try all these recipes during the fall season!

11. I’ve been wanting to try pumpkin cheesecake brownies. Unfortunately, there’s no store nearby that sells it. Also, we don’t know how to bake. ๐Ÿ™

12. That pumpkin bread looks so yummy! Can’t wait to start baking!

13. I would love to try pumpkin soup but nothing beats a proper pumpkin pie!

14. Pumpkin soup sounds yummy! This is a great collection.

15. Great collection! All of these look delicious. I’m especially interested in that chocolate pumpkin bundt cake. Yum!

16. I must admit, I was one of the first in line to get my pumpkin spice latte already! I’ve never heard of pop tarts like this, I’m going to have to give that one a go! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜€

17. One of my favorite things about this time of year is all the pumpkin stuff….. I want to try all of these!

18. Wow! Yummy looking foods!! Thank you for sharing them!!

19. I am so excited to try making the Pumpkin cheesecake brownies. I love Fall and all the great food that comes with it. I will be trying most of these recipes.

20. Yum, I can’t wait to try these recipes out! The pumpkin spice latte mousse looks especially delicious!

21. Rebecca Swenor says:

These all look so good I am going to have to try the pumpkin tarts and maybe a few others. Thanks for sharing.

22. These desserts looks scrumptious! I really think pumpkin should be a flavor we enjoy from Fall to Winter, it goes away all too soon.

23. Amanda Love says:

Those are some great pumpkin recipes and I may just try one or two.

24. Thanks for the share – though, pumpkin soup will always be my favorite. HAHA!

25. Pumpkin soup is the best!! Will try cooking one soon!!

Love all the recipes you shared!! thank you!

26. I LOVE everything pumpkin! I’ve never tried donuts so I’ll be trying those out ๐Ÿ™‚

27. I have to admit, Pumpkin is not one of my favourite flavours but it is one of my daughter’s so I am sending her the link. Thanks.

28. Such fun and yummy recipes. Pumpkin is a great ingredient to cook with.

29. I am not a very big fan of pumpkin, but my parents love Pumpkin. I would love to surprise them with something from these 10 pumpkin recipes on their anniversary

30. I love pumpkin, and want to try to make pumpkin donuts soon! Thanks for including my chocolate pumpkin cake in the roundup!

You are welcome. It looks really good. Like you, I also want to try to make pumpkin donuts. They sound so good. ๐Ÿ™‚

31. Karen Glatt says:

These are amazing recipes to try this winter! I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte Mousse ! Mousse is one of my favorite desserts because it is light and fluffy. I love so many of these recipes using Pumpkin. Thanks for sharing.