10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall

10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy

If you are like me, you love fall. It’s my favorite season, not only for the great temperatures and beautiful leaves, but also for the great food. I love anything with pumpkin. From pumpkin pie to pumpkin milkshakes, I am all about it. Well, if you want to try some new pumpkin recipes for fall, then you have definitely come to the right place. From cheesecake to lattes and cookies to lasagna {seriously, lasagna!}, there is sure to be a recipe here that you will want to try.

10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes | Kirsten Oliphant

Light and Healthy Pumpkin Sticky Buns: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Sticky Buns | Food Done Light

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | Love Bakes Good Cakes

Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes {Sugar and Gluten Free} | One Creative Mommy

I have to say, of all the recipes, this one is the one I most want to try most right at this moment. I love pumpkin pancakes and had some at IHOP or Shoney’s last year. I can’t remember which. However, I would love to make some myself, and the thought of the oatmeal with the pumpkin makes these pancakes sound even tastier.

Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread | Juggling Act Mama

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars | Second Chance to Dream

Pumpkin Spice Latte: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Spice Latte | Love Bakes Good Cakes

I could definitely go for this latte right now. October 26th is National Pumpkin Day, so if I do not have one of these by then, I intend to on that day. Wouldn’t that be a great way to celebrate that holiday?

No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes | A Family Feast

Pumpkin Ice Cream Dessert: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Ice Cream Dessert | Hot Eats and Cool Reads

Pumpkin Safe Lasagna Cups: 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Sage Lasagna Cups | Food Done Light

Which Of These Pumpkin Recipes For Fall Are You Most Excited About Trying?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. OMG – thank you for the pumpkin recipes – I have pinned your post. Dawn’s favorite flavor is pumpkin. The Pumpkin Cream Cheese bars look delicious!

• Dawn McAlexander says

You are welcome. I looks forward to fall every year, in large part because of all the pumpkin. 😀

2. That pumpkin latte sounds awesome. I love pumpkin anything!

3. OMG YUM! Thanks for sharing
    XO Ellen

4. I am so glad pumpkin season is back. These are wonderful options. Thanks for including my recipes.

5. Jessica @EatSleepBe says

You had me at pumpkin. I am so bookmarking this post!!

6. Great collection of recipes! I’m SO excited for fall to arrive, and I’m ready to jump into all things pumpkin-spiced.

7. Love the Pumpkin Cream Cheese bars. Those Lasagna cups look awesome.

8. All of these look amazing! Love pumpkin season!

9. ME too This post is very timely I just searched pumpkin recipes as I found 2 cans in my cabinet

10. The No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes is the first thing I want to try! I love pumpkin anything so I’m sure they taste delicious. Thanks for sharing these!

11. Yummy! loving the pumpkin and chocolate combination! Glad to have this list to make some yummy desserts with the kids this holiday. Thanks!

12. I love all things pumpkin!
    And the season is so short so you have to make the most out of every last drop!
    I love me a pumpkin latte…good to the last drop!

• Dawn McAlexander says

For real! One year I kept procrastinating about getting this pumpkin drink that I love. When I finally decided to get it, it was too late!

13. They all sound wonderful, especially the pumpkin spiced latte! YUM!

14. All of these look amazing. The pumpkin sticky buns are really calling my name. So yummy.

15. Everything looks delicious. I think I may try the sticky buns recipe.

16. I LOVE pumpkin everything! I would love to try all of these! Pinning this for later!

17. Those pumpkin oatmeal cookies are calling my name. My gosh do they ever look tasty!

18. I said I was going to wait until October to give in to the pumpkin, but that just went right out the window. This all looks fabulous!

19. My husband loves pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and looks forward to Ralph’s getting them all year! I bet he would love those cupcakes too!

20. I love pumpkin everything this time of year! Looking forward to trying some of these recipes.

21. This is the time of year when everyone goes pumpkin crazy. I am going to try a few new pumpkin things this season.

22. Thanks for including my recipe!

23. I love, love. love pumpkin! Every year we make my Grandma’s pumpkin bars and I have also invented a pumpkin slaw that tastes like pumpkin pie!

• Dawn McAlexander says

Pumpkin Slaw? Can’t say I have ever heard of that. Interesting. 🙂

• Pumpkin slaw is something I created about 10 years ago. It uses the pumpkin “guts” that everyone tosses out. They are cleaned so all the slim is gone just leaving the strings which feel like rice noodles. Then they are sautéd in butter until they are cooked through. Add brownsugar, another tab of butter and pumpkin pie spice. I called it a slaw because of the way it looks but they are actually more of a candied dish. A dessert.

• Dawn McAlexander says

That sounds really cool. I am definitely a big fan of using all that you can. I will try this next time we buy a pumpkin. Thanks!

24. Yummm! I love pumpkin

25. YUM! Thank you for this roundup! I absolutely love pumpkin anything and always wait with excitement for this season!

26. Robin Wilson says

We are huge pumpkin fans here. But honestly I don’t make enough things with it, and I don’t cook / bake with it year round. *slaps self on forehead* I honestly don’t know why when there are recipes like that cheesecake out there!

27. Oh how I love pumpkin! These recipes sound really good. I would like to try many or even better all of them. The cheesecake looks creamy and divine! Thank you for sharing the recipes.

28. Pumpkin is so much more than pie. We grow pumpkins in the garden and always need new recipes. Thanks for sharing a great collection.

Trackbacks

1. […] week we shared with you 10 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For Fall. Just in case you didn’t get enough pumpkin tastiness then, then here are 10 more of the best […]