Recipes With Eggs: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes

My husband loves to fix breakfast. And he fixes some of the best eggs that I have ever eaten before. Do they taste better because he cooks them better or just because he is cooking? Who knows? Either way, I am glad my hubby cooks. 🙂 National Egg Day {June 3rd} is soon and World Egg Day {October 9th} is just around the corner and whether you like your eggs fried, boiled or sunny side up, we have rounded up several egg recipes and we think there is bound to be one here just for you. And we hope that this will help you have an egg-cellent day!

10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes

Deviled Eggs With Fresh Roasted Beets: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Deviled Eggs with Fresh Roasted Beets | Lori’s Culinary Creations

Avocado Egg Salad: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Avocado Egg Salad | Slap Dash Mom

Greek Omelet with Spinach, Peppers and Feta: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Greek Omelet with Spinach, Peppers and Feta | Thrifty Jinxy

Oven Scrambled Eggs: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Oven Scrambled Eggs | Simply Stacie

Bell Pepper Hole-In-One: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Bell Pepper Hole-in-One | Fantastical Sharing of Recipes

Spinach and Tomato Egg Bake: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Spinach & Tomato Egg Bake | Lori’s Culinary Creations

Veggie Breakfast Cups: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Veggie Breakfast Cups | Just 2 Sisters

Rustic Frittata with Fresh Vegetables: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Rustic Frittata with Fresh Vegetables | How Does Your Garden Grow?

Baked Eggvocado: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Baked Eggvocado | The Kitchen is My Playground

Simple Country Breakfast Casserole: 10 Egg-stremely Good Egg Recipes For National Egg Day and World Egg Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Simple Country Breakfast Casserole | Sweep Tight

What Are Your Favorite Egg Recipes?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Sherry Compton says

What different recipes! Bell pepper hole in one sounds really good, and the beets deviled eggs add color. My husband has really gotten into a breakfast casserole in the crock pot using eggs. So much you can do with them.

2. Had no idea that there are so many different ways to prepare eggs! I bet the avocado eggs are delicious and creamy. I also want to try the veggie breakfast cups.

3. Elizabeth O. says

Everything looks delicious! I’d like to try the avocado and egg salad.

4. I love eggs! I really need to try making an avocado egg like you pictured! That would be so amazing!

5. Thanks so much for sharing this great recipe collection. I love eggs.

6. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says

I love egg salad sandwiches in the summer This is a really awesome collection of recipes.

7. I for sure want to try the Deviled Eggs with roasted beets. Those sound absolutely delicious.

8. I need to try out the avocado egg salad. That sounds like an awesome combo for sandwiches.

9. Bonnie @ wemake7 says

I didn’t even realize that they had a special day for “eggs” =) These looks like some great recipes!

10. These all look great. I love eggs and tonight we had Italian peppers and egg sandwiches. So simple but so delicious.

11. I have been looking for more ways to incorporate eggs into our family meal planning since I’ve been buying dozens off a local free range farmer. This is a great list – thanks!

12. I’m a sucker for scrambled eggs! My husband loves eggs any old way, but not me. Those oven scrambled eggs look delishhhh!!

• Dawn McAlexander says

I like them scrambled, too {although I also like them lots of other ways}. I think you will love those oven scrambled eggs.

13. Rebecca Swenor says

These are some great ways to cook eggs indeed and I didn’t know they had a nation and world day for eggs. The Simple Country Breakfast Casserole is the one I will have to try for sure. Thanks for sharing.

14. It’s 3am and I’m totally heading to the kitchen to make an Eggvcado as soon as I’m done here. It looks so good!!

This is such a hand post for reference. Thank you!!

xoxo
    Jessica

15. There are some awesome recipes in here that I’m going to have to try out! I love baking eggs in cups and adding bacon and cheese to it!

16. I love making breakfast burritos with cumin and jalapenos – a great way to spice up my mornings 🙂

17. michele d says

Those are some great selections. We usually make a huge breakfast on Sunday mornings and Eggs is definitely served.

18. My husband loves a good hearty breakfast with eggs. I enjoy too, but not nearly enough as him. I would love to make a few of these for him! So I’ll for sure be saving!

19. Fi Ní Neachtáin says

I’m glad I came across this because I want to begin eating more eggs again. All of these recipes look so delicious and quite easy to make too 🙂

20. I am amazed at the beauty of an egg. I know that sounds weird but when I see a dish and the egg is not broken.. it is pretty.

21. I love eggs!! You have some fantastic recipes here and I can’t wait to try them!! Those deviled eggs may be first on my list!!

22. I’ve got to try that deviled eggs recipe. I love eggs.

23. haha the ones with Beets. Sorry but I would have to shut my eyes on that one. Don’t tell me they’re with beets until after. I’d love them no doubt, but the color would get me.

24. I have an egg sensitivity, but I do enjoy omelets every now and then. Thanks for the ideas!

25. Thank you for this great round-up! I love egg recipes and I’m always looking for new ones.

26. I think I’ve made almost every one of these, lol! My go-to are the egg baked in avocados, frittata and baked egg muffins!

27. Ann Bacciaglia says

These all look so delicious. I will have to try a few of these recipes. I will start with the Bell Pepper Hole-in-One .

28. Great list…I really want to try the baked egg in the avocado!

29. My husband makes an omelet every morning. He cuts the vegetables up in the evenings, so it doesn’t take as long. He loves them!

30. After being on the South Beach diet, I don’t really do eggs. But some of these recipes look like they would change my mind about that!

31. Those are odd egg recipes! I do not like sunny side up but the eggs in the avocado look amazing!

32. This is perfect. I have been looking for new egg recipes!

33. Christina Aliperti says

I love anything with avocado and the bell pepper recipes looks good too. So many yummy things to try!

34. Interesting…I’ve never heard of deviled eggs made with beets. I was wondering why the eggs looked so colorful. Almost looks like raspberry sherbet. I’d like to try the Avocado Egg Salad!

35. The avocado egg salad looks so good! So does the baked avocado one, yum!

36. Eggs are always the star of my breakfast. I am interested in the Deviled Eggs. It looks yummy and interesting. I didn;t know we can cook egg in so many different ways., I guess it;s the end of hard boiled, scrambled and sunny side up era.

37. Rachelle J says

I LOVE having eggs inside avocados! It’s super yummy and filling!

38. These are great ideas! I have actually been looking to incorporate more eggs into my diet, so this post is perfect! Thank you!

39. Those are egg-citing recipes. I love the avocado idea. I have never tried it before.

40. These all look like fantastic egg recipes! I would love to try every one of them!

41. Those are amazing egg recipes. I would love to try the muffin tin one. It looks delicious

42. All these looks so yummy and delicious! Eggs are my favorite one. Few of this recipes are very new to me. I bet kids would definitely love this kind of egg recipes. Veggie breakfast cups and baked Eggvocado looks very different and delicious. Thanks a lot for sharing this yummy idea.

43. I love eggs! There are so many different ways you can make eggs. I think I’m gonna make some eggs tomorrow.

44. So many neat ideas of things to make with eggs. That avocado and egg salad looks wonderful.

45. I love finding new egg recipes! I love the egg in the hole bell pepper idea! yum!

46. Those pink deviled eggs with beets look perfect for a baby girl’s shower! Love that.

47. Megan @ C'mon Get Crafty says

I love eggs, and I love finding new ways of making them so I don’t grow bored with my scramble. Love this list!

48. Great recipes, I love the egg in the avocado idea, I have never made it, looks really good.

49. Lisa Kerr says

I can’t believe all the deliciously different egg recipes you have shared with us! I can’t wait to try all of them. We are big egg eaters in my house and always looking for different ways to fix them.
    Thanks for sharing with us!!

50. All of my family loves eggs. Always looking for new and delish recipes!

Sarah