12 Tasty Strawberry Dessert Recipes

Who loves strawberries? *waves hand frantically* Strawberries are great in the summer but you can also enjoy them all year long with these tasty recipes. In honor of National Strawberry Day {February 27th} and Strawberry Shortcake Day {June 14th}, we have rounded up 12 of the tastiest dessert recipes that we could find for you.

12 Tasty Strawberry Dessert Recipes

Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake: 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to celebrate National Strawberry Day and Strawberry Shortcake Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake | A Family Feast

Scrumptious Strawberry Cobbler | The Kitchen is My Playground

Chocolate Chip Cookie and Strawberry Trifle: 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to celebrate National Strawberry Day and Strawberry Shortcake Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Chocolate Chip Cookie, Strawberry Trifle | Frugal Living Mom

A rose by any other name would be a strawberry?

Fun Fact: Did you know that strawberries are not actually fruits, since their seeds are on the outside? They are actually members of the rose family. Say what? So, who is up for having some flowers for dessert. Personally, I would rather have a bouquet of strawberries than a bouquet of roses any day.

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp | Ann’s Entitled Life

Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles: 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to celebrate National Strawberry Day and Strawberry Shortcake Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles | Cincyshopper

Strawberry Pie | Mommy Octopus

Paleo Strawberry Shortcake: 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to celebrate National Strawberry Day and Strawberry Shortcake Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Paleo Strawberry Shortcake | Confessions of an Overworked Mom

Want to whiten your teeth? Eat a strawberry.

Fun Fact #2: Did you know that strawberries can whiten your teeth? According to Dr. Oz, strawberries whiten teeth because they contain both an astringent, which removes surface stains, and Vitamin C which helps to remove plaque.

Strawberry Trifle | Frugal Mom Eh!

Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse: 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to celebrate National Strawberry Day and Strawberry Shortcake Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse | A Family Feast

Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Frosting | Frugal Family Home

Quick and Easy Strawberry Pie: 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to celebrate National Strawberry Day and Strawberry Shortcake Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Quick & Easy Strawberry Pie | Cincyshopper

Strawberry Angel Food Cake | Crystal & Co.

What Are Your Favorite Strawberry Dessert Recipes?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Well I had no idea that strawberries could remove teeth stains. I just had a strawberry banana smoothie… wonder if that counts.

2. Um, YES! It’s strawberry season here, so I’ve just pinned this, thank you!

You are welcome! Enjoy your strawberries since they are season. Lucky you! We have snow here, lol.

3. Those are mouthwatering desserts. I cannot pick one, they are all good

4. Strawberry deserts you shared look so good they made me very hungry. A strawberry as a rose who knew ? so I am guessing some strawberry deserts would be able to use rose water or rose with strawberries. Interesting.

5. I love strawberries and every one of these looks so delicious and refreshing. Plus, they’re healthy so I can try them all!

6. I love strawberry desserts! I need to try that gluten free shortcake. I know my daughter would love it.

7. I have to try some of these recipes out. Lately I have just been eating the fruit on its own.

8. Aren’t strawberries the best? Raspberries too! I can’t get enough of either one!

Raspberries are awesome, too. I really don’t think there are any berries that I don’t like.

9. Pamela Gurganus says:

I love strawberries and we’ve been getting some wonderful local ones here in Florida! These recipes look delicious! Thanks for sharing.

10. Strawberries are my favorite fruits. I would love all of these desserts exactly for that reason.

11. Wow now I want some strawberries, oh wait I have some in the frig. I didn’t know that they can whiten your teeth how cool.

12. I love strawberries but I never knew that they could whiten your teeth. Everyone of these desserts looks so tasty. I want them all.

13. Thanks so much for sharing my recipe. Off to check out the others. Shared!

14. These are all so good I have not had strawberries in anything for a while.

15. Lots of great strawberry recipes here. I think the cake looks delicious and I like the frozen pops.

Love strawberries, and they’ve been on sale due to Valentine’s. Great to have lots of recipes to use them in.

17. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

Strawberry shortcake is one of my all time favorite desserts. I would love to try one of all of these 🙂

18. Thank you, Dawn – great things I didn’t know – roses, Wow! And tooth whitener – along with being beautiful and tasty and I am going to check out the recipes – So, hmmm… are raspberries in the flower family also? 🙂

19. Vesper Meikle says:

some great recipes – I also would prefer a bunch of strawberries to flowers

20. Karen Glatt says:

The strawberry trifle looks delicious and I would love to make this for a Easter dessert! These are great recipes to try out with strawberries this Summer!

21. Francine Anchondo says:

I would love to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie, Strawberry Trifle

22. Strawberries are my favorite. These all look amazing, I will take one of each!

23. That quick and easy strawberry pie has me longing to be a taste-tester in the house where it lives. 😉 It looks delicious. I’ve got a house FULL of strawberry lovers.

24. Drooling! I think I’ve got to make that strawberry pie. Yum!

25. I am looking at every single one of these and saying yum. They all look so delicious.

26. Alison Gibb says:

Strawberry heaven! Thank you so much for these great recipes!

27. Alison Gibb says:

So many yummy strawberry recipes! The Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake looks so moist!

28. Alicia Arsenault says:

Gosh these all sound incredibly yummy! I’m especially in love with Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse.

29. Katie Ellis says:

I love strawberries and these recipes all look delicious. Thank you for sharing.

Trackbacks

1. […] post please don’t forget to grab our adorable button! Cheap is the New Classy shared these 12 Strawberry Dessert Recipes. Dogs love strawberries (hint, hint!) and we wouldn’t mind having just a little nibble of all […]

2. […] Read More at Cheapisthenewclassy […]