Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEP

Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEPCheap Is The New Classy

Recently, my cousin Ashley, his love Jessie, Jay and I went to Emerald Pointe in Greensboro, NC. Jay and I have been there several times and try to make it a priority to get there at least one time each summer. However, Ashley and Jessie had never been there, so they were in for a real treat. Ashley is all about the thrill rides and Jessie is more like me. We like to chill by the pool and read or chat. So, Jay and Ashley teamed up to conquer the thrill rides {though Jay is not quite the daredevil that Ashley is} and Jessie and I decided to relax by the pool. As the mother of a toddler, I bet she was ready for a day of relaxation!

Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEP

Fun In {And Out Of} The Sun At Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe

When I am in the sun I get crispy. No, not the good kind that is red for a hot second and then turns into a nice golden brown. I am talking the crispy kind that starts out looking like a scorched lobster and then ends up looking whiter than I started. But, oh how I love the sun and travel. So, we did something we have never done before – we got a cabana. And let me tell you, that made all the difference in the world!

Let me stress – Jessie and I wanted to relax. And we weren’t playing. The men were not to bother us, lol. Generally I am stuck watching everyone’s stuff while they go do whatever. That is generally fine but if I want to get up for a hot second to stretch my legs, get something to drink, go to the restroom, whatever, I have to wait for someone to come back. Not this time. The cabana had a locker! So, everyone put their valuables in the locker and that was that.

Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEP

That meant I got up to walk around as much as I wanted. Guess what – the cabana also came with poolside service. So, like every 15-20 minutes a really nice lady came by to see if we needed anything. We didn’t eat at the cabana but that was totally an option if we wanted. I did get several drink refills, though. It was hot. I highly recommend you get a souvenir cup. It’s $8 or $9, if I remember correctly, but refills are only $1. And you can use the same souvenir cup all season. They just tally it all up daily and you just pay when you return the lock to the locker. So there is no need to mess with money while you are relaxing. Easy peasy. So getting up to walk around as much as I wanted meant I got up to walk not very much at all. Ah, relaxation.

Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEP

Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEP

Jessie and I got to sit in the nice cabana in the big lay chairs in the sun {or at the table out of the sun when we wanted some shade} all day and relax. We just listened to the wave pool and ahhhh…. sorry. It took me away there for a second. ;)

Meanwhile The Guys Got A Little Crazy

Well, at least Ashley did. Jay loves the moderately scary rides often and a really scary ride occasionally. Ashley loves to try to cheat death whenever possible, lol. So, we had a crowd of many tastes on this trip. That’s cool because Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe has a lot of different things to do to keep everyone busy. Don’t worry. They got to have all kinds of fun while we ladies relaxed.

A video posted by ☆Jessie★ (@jessielee_21) on

Relax This Summer In A Fully Serviced Poolside Cabana #travel #ad #WetnWildEP

Don’t Forget You Can Save Up To $10.49 Per Ticket!

DISCOUNT: Save up to $10.49 on One Day General Admission Tickets.
*$38.99 – Regular gate price
*$28.50 – Discounted General Admission price for Cheap Is The New Classy readers (48” and above)
*Children 2 and under are free

Be sure to share the good news with your friends so they can save, too!

Be sure to check out the rest of our Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe pics on Flickr.

Get Social With Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. That looks like a good time! When we rent a cabana, I tell my husband he is my Cabana Boy and he says he’s happy to do it. I like it when there is service, too, though!

2. We love water parks like this! Looks like a great time for your family!

3. Oh my goodness! We love water parks. This one looks amazing :)

4. We have never been to a Wet N Wild resort – but this looks like it would be a great time for a family gathering. My kids love the water resort parks

5. Perfect summer activities to do when its hot outside! That cabana idea is a great one – so relaxing and a fun perk!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

6. I haven’t been to a wet n wild in years.
    We used to have one here in Edmonton but it’s been closed for a number of years now.
    Our weather has been really hot and this would be a great way to cool down.

7. Looks like a great place to relax and have a nice experience!

8. This looks like a great time and I love the fact that you did not want to be the one to just be stuck watching over everything but to really relax. Glad you had a nice time. Traveling is one of the things I love doing the most and when I leave my home and I am on holiday – then that is exactly the mode I get into.

I watched everyone’s stuff for years. We are empty nesters now, though, so no more, lol. :D

9. The cabana is the way to go. I just love being spoiled like that.

10. This looks like a great park. My family would love to get away there.

11. This may surprise you but: i have never been to a water park. Of course, I have no kids, so….

I hadn’t been to a waterpark until I had kids either that I can recall {except as a kid}. However, we go now that our daughter has moved out of the house since we realized how much fun it is for an adult, too.

12. I have to go to wet and wild with my son, he is going to love that place!

13. I used to love places like this when I was a kid. I need to find something like this to take my daughter too

14. Elizabeth O. says:

This looks like the perfect place to enjoy some swimming with the family! I really like that the cabana has lockers so you don’t have to worry about leaving your things! I’m glad you had a great time!

15. I hate having to watch everyone’s things when we go on vacations like this, that’s why it’s good to have lockers nearby so you don’t have to worry about your things getting stolen! This is an awesome place for families! I’m sure you all had a lot of fun!

I have to admit, having the lock really made me happy. It was nice to get a break from keeping up with everyone else’s stuff.

16. I hate water parks! Now I will be forced to go now that I have kids. Im not sure why I have never liked water parks but this does look fun !

Oh no! They are so much fun! Just sit by the pool and drink ice cold beverages all day while the kids are off doing their thing for a bit. I always liked that. :D

17. This looks so amazing. I love the blue water and the fact that this cabana is full service. What more could you want.

18. Sarah Bailey says:

This looks like it was such a fun time. I love to visit water areas during the summer months.

19. Robin Rue says:

Keeping cool in the summer can be a tough business. This looks like a great place to do just that.

20. victoria says:

That was an awesome place to have relax, I would love to go there with my kids

21. How fun! We have been living at the waterparks this summer! It is the only thing we seem to do each day right now!

Especially right now. It has been crazy hot here as it has been across the country. Ugh…

22. looks like a wonderful places to spend a weekend. I like waterparks and I like pools, you can’t have a hot summer day without being near a body of water. :)

23. The water looks amazing! My grandchildren love waterparks. We have one near us and my daughter uses it for rewards. This summer they earned trips there for reading.

24. This looks like so much fun! A cabana especially…I could definitely get down with the cabana lifestyle!

25. Aw glad you had a good time . I love water parks and I love pools so this looks perfect to me! A cabana would be a fun way to de-stress.

26. That place seems pretty cool. Next time I am in the area I’ll stop by.

27. Wet ‘n Wild looks like a fun place to go with family! I would definitely love the poolside cabanas!

28. That sounds like a lot of fun. My family would love it there. I love the cabana! Very nice.

29. That looks like a great place to cool off with the family. The poolside service sounds nice!

30. You got my attention with pool side cabana. We have 2 more trips this summer and pools are at both.

31. OMG i love water parks and this looks like mad EPIC fun. I would love to visit there. Great photos

32. Courtneylynne says:

Omg wet n wild!!!! I haven’t been to one in years! Went all the time when I was living in Orlando. Always had the best of time!

33. Karlyn Cruz says:

Wow, I would like to bring the kids here! They will definitely enjoy this summer and have a fun memorable experience there!

34. My family and I enjoy going to water parks, but it has been awhile since we’ve been to one. This one looks perfect!

35. I’m not big on rides and actually being in the water either. I would much rather chill with a drink and watch everyone’s stuff.

36. Such a great place to take the family. The price is very reasonable and there is a discount. Woo-hoo!

37. A private cabana definitely seems like the way to go! My kids absolutely love waterparks!

38. I love the look of that swanky cabana – it looks like a very fun water park and like you guys had a great time.

39. Nicole Escat says:

I would like to go to Wet n Wild! My hubby and son will surely like this place, awesome experienced!

40. Kathy Kenny Ngo says:

Wow. Pool party everyoneeee! I always love to swim. It’s addicting to be honest. I don’t know if it’s just me but I really love swimming.

41. That sounds like a great place to visit. The cabana looks so nice, I would love the space of having privacy.

42. This looks like a great time! I love water parks.

43. oh, how fun! What an awesome place to go this summer.

44. Wet’n Wild looks like a lot of fun! I absolutely love waterparks and my daughter would definitely love the Soak Zone. I like that they have private cabana rentals. It’s always nice that you can have somewhere semi-private to relax if you wanted to.

45. I love a great waterpark!! I havent been to one all summer because I broke my hand but now I can summer isnt over!

Oh I hate that about your hand. I hope that it is doing much better now and that you get to go to a waterpark soon.

46. Woohoo! Such a fun filled moment! Would love to be there with friends and family :)