10 Favorite Fall Recipes Using Apples

10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy

I just love fall. I think it is my favorite time of the year. After a hot summer of picnics and barbecues, it’s nice to cool down a bit with the smell of fall recipes fresh from the oven. If you love apples, then this post is for you. Anything with apples and caramel is great in my book. So, we definitely have some tasty recipes using apples and caramel, as well as many more to choose from for other taste preferences. Enjoy!

10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples

Apple Cider Caramel Cookies: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Apple Cider Caramel Cookies – Mooshu Jenne

Apple Spice Cake With Maple Cream: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Apple Spice Cake with Maple Cream Frosting – Baking and Boys

Caramel Apple Upside Down Muffins: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Caramel Apple Upside Down Muffins – Leave No Leftovers

Oven Baked Apple Puffed Pancakes: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Oven Baked Apple Puffed Pancake – Hot Eats and Cool Reads

Old Fashion Apple Pie: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Old Fashioned Apple Pie – O Taste and See

Simple Apple Sauce: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Simple Apple Sauce – Healthy Seasonal Recipes

Apple and Blackberry Crumble: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Apple and Blueberry Crumble – Home Life Abroad

Creamy Apple Squares: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Creamy Apple Squares – Our Table for Seven

Apple and Cranberry Turnovers with Ice Cream: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Apple & Cranberry Turnovers – Flour On My Face

Caramel Apple Cake: 10 Favorite Fall Recipes With Apples | Cheap Is The New Classy
Caramel Apple Bundt Cake – Upstate Ramblings

Love these? Be sure to check out 10 More Tasty Recipes With Apples.

What Are Your Favorite Fall Recipes Using Apples?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. Thanks for including my apple squares!! Great roundup- pinned :)
    Have a great weekend!

2. Gabrielle Lynn O'Brien says:

That apple pancake looks amazing! I need to save this page!

3. Thanks for including my Apple Pie! Have a wonderful weekend!

4. Jess Scull says:

These all need to be in my belly! YUM

5. Elizabeth Copeland says:

I’ve canned applesauce a few times, and it’s always a favorite. The apple pancake looks delicious.

6. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

Okay, I’m drooling over here! lol. I love anything with apples. Will have to try these out.

7. Great recipes! Do you post them through email too? :)

Are you asking if I have an RSS or a newsletter? If so, there is a place in my header where you can sign up for my feedburner if you like.

8. Okay now I am hungry fro some apple treats. These all look really good but I especially like the apple upside down muffins

9. The Apple Spice with Maple Cream and Muffins look delicious. My family loves apple treats here and with Fall around the corner I think they’d love if I made these.

10. Yvonne Roga says:

Apples are my favorite. I can eat every one of those delicious treats you have shown.

11. Catherine S says:

I think warm apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream is my favorite. They all sound so yummy.

12. That upside down muffin is unique! I’ve never heard of it before… and it looks delicious. Ad I love the combo of apple carmel!

13. Great recipes. I want to try the apple blueberry crumble and the upside down muffin.

14. My wife make the best apple cumble in the world! Not a fan of apple pie but I love apple spice cake!

15. I love anything with warm apples in it. And I do mean ANYTHING

16. That crumble looks amazing!!!! Apple picking season is starting in full-swing up here and I am so excited to try out some of these recipes!

17. I will probably try most of these, I love anything with baked apples…

18. I LOVE this collection! Apple anything is delicious! Those apple upside down muffins are calling my name. Can you hear it? “Jennifer… eat me… I am delicious…” Yes, apple upside down muffin. I will make you and eat you.

19. We just went apple picking, i am going to have to make some of these recipes especially the caramel upside down muffins.

20. Ronda Ogilvie says:

Oh wow, I can’t decide which one I would like to try first! They all look fabulous!

21. Oh yum, I will be bookmarking this! I have so many fresh apples right now from the trees in my neighborhood.

22. That Apple and Blackberry Crumble looks the best to me but they all look good! I love the smell of apples in Fall.

23. mmmh.. yummy apple pie! all these recipes are a must!! now i am craving one too! great list!

24. Oh, I am so ready for applese, apple pie spices and pumpkin. Love the recipes you collected. Will have to make some of them.

25. Those upside down muffins are tantalizing! I will have to try those!

26. Wow we so need to go apple picking before it is too late! All these recipes sound really easy to make and so delicious!

27. Melissa Smith says:

Everything sounds amazing! I always buy 10lb bags of apples from the Amiah bulk food store & make whatever recipes I can get my hands on it seems. Pinning these for later!

28. I love apple season, there are so many delicious recipes that you can make!

29. Okay, I’ve got the cold milk and you can cut me a bite of everything! ~hehehehe~

30. I lloooove fall desserts! Thanks for the ideas!

31. fall= apples=yummy. we do chai apple muffins, tartes, crumbles, crisps, pork chops… apples are awesome!

32. Ann Bacciaglia says:

Fall is my favorite season. Warm sweaters and the great smell of baked goods. Pumpkin spice and apple products popping up everywhere is so yummy. I cant wait to try the Apple Spice Cake with Maple Cream Frosting.

33. These all look so good. Especially the bundt cake. I love when apples are in season. You can make so many desserts with them.

34. So many delicious recipes! Thanks for adding mine!

35. I love apples, whether raw or in a recipe. I’ll admit that I’ve never put them in a cookie, though.

36. The upside down cupcake is a new one for me! I´ll start there.

37. This look all so good. I do not know where to begin.

38. Looks so delicious apple recipes here!! I missed having apple pies!!! Thank you for sharing the links too!!!!!

39. What a delicious selection. I love apples and apple crumble is one of my favorites.

40. Robin Wilson says:

Yay! It’s almost time to go to the mountains for a bunch of apples! And these are some great recipes to try with some of them! I love this time of year for this very reason! Great apple recipes.

Trackbacks

1. […] fall comes an abundance of apples and we want to help you use them. Last week we posted about Favorite Fall Recipes Using Apples, and this week we have 10 most tasty apple recipes for you to try. I am especially looking forward […]

2. […] for some more tasty recipes with apples? Then be sure to check out 10 Favorite Fall Recipes Using Apples and 10 More Tasty Recipes With […]