10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes

10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

There is nothing more American than apple pie, right? I think that we have all tried traditional apple pie. But sometimes a little something different is nice, too. If you are looking for a traditional apple pie recipe, or even something new like how to make an Apple Pie Ice Cream Sandwich or Clove Apple Pie Bites, then you have come to the right place. Enjoy!

10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes

Mile-High Apple Pie: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Best Mile high Apple Recipe

Gluten Free Apple Pie: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Gluten Free Apple Pie

Easy As Apple Pie: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Easy as Apple Pie

Apple Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Apple Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches

Marshmallow Apple Dump Cake: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Marshmallow Apple Dump Cake

Copycat McDonald's Apple Pies: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Copycat McDonald’s Apple Pie

Clove Apple Pie Bites: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Clove Apple Pie Bites

Individual Apple Pies: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Individual Apple Pies

How To Make Apple Pies: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

How to Make Apple Pies

Apple Pie Granola: 10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes | Cheap Is The New Classy

Apple Pie Granola

Looking for some more tasty recipes with apples?
It’s fall and apple season and you just might have a bunch of apples that you don’t know what to do with. If you are looking for some great apple recipe ideas, then be sure to check out 10 Favorite Fall Recipes Using Apples and 10 More Tasty Recipes With Apples.

What Are Your Favorite Apple Pie Recipes?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. They all sound awesome. I love me some apple pie!

2. These desserts all look amazing, but the Marshallow Apple Dump Cake…Wow!

3. McDonalds Apple Pie is the only thing i like from there.. i would like some copy cats!

4. Marshmallow and apple pie make a good mix. I’m gonna like the different apple pie because of its fruity and sweet taste.

5. Thanks so much for this collection of apple pie recipes. I love this pie and am always looking for different ways to make it.

6. Goodness! I love this time of the year. Apples everything!!! Yum!

7. I so need to make the McDonalds pies for my husband, he loves these. Great recipes.

8. I am going to have to do an apple recipe a day so I can try them all! The dump cake and ice cream sandwiches might be first!!

9. Seeing the pictures are making me want to eat those food right now. Marshmallow and apple pie is a good combination. I hope to try these recipes soon!

10. Oh my so many delicious options. I need to go buy some apples.

11. I’m not a fan of apple pie at all but I had no idea there were so many different ways to have it! I might have to give apple pie another chance!

I am not a huge fan of plain apples, although my husband and daughter both are. But I do love them cooked in recipes like pie.

12. That mile high apple pie looks amazing. You can’t beat good old apple pie.

13. I think that I want all of these things! Like … all of them.

14. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

Oh my gosh, I love apple pie. Now I’m hungry.

15. Wow what a great collection of apple pies! I do so love apple pies! Thanks!

16. Ashley Diane says:

Holy cow. These look delicious!! Will have to make soon.

17. Sarah Mueller says:

Oh yum – I love the ideas you collected here! Now to schedule in some apple-picking. It’s that time of year, isn’t it?

Pinning your post to a couple boards – such yummy goodness needs to be shared!

18. Rebecca Swenor says:

These all look amazing. The apple pie from McDonald’s really caught my eye. Thanks for sharing.

19. I love all the apple recipes that come out this time of year. Smells so good baking in the oven. These look so delicious.

20. STOP IT!! These all look amazing. Now I’m bookmarking this lol

21. Awesome – all of these looks amazing and delish!

22. Apple pies are a stable in our house. We have one at least once a week. My son wants them for every single dessert.

23. I have been wanting to make a homemade apple pie for years! Def going to try these!

24. I want to try the marshmallow apple dump cake. That looks sooooo good!

25. My husband loves apple pie, so I’ll have to check out some of these recipes!

26. Oh wow these look so delicious. That apple dump cake looks so yummy. I need to make some apple pie now lol.

27. I love everything about this post! Such creative ways to make apple pie. Now I’m hungry!! Lol

28. Yum, these all look amazing! I love anything that has apples in it!

29. I LOVE apple pie, these all look amazing! I got to try the marshmallow one, that so unique!

30. love that mcdonald copy cat! i always miss this apple pie since there is no mcdonalds any whre near my place

31. Those sound good. I pinned it for later. I would never think to pair apple and marshmallow. Who knows, I like to mix different ingredients together and have come up with some pretty tasty meals.

32. Delish! I haven’t had apple pie in ages. And. .ya know, I kind of stink at making it! Looks like some of these recipes might be right up my ally (the pie incompetent). Droolin!

33. I love a good apple pie. That Apple Pie Granola looks wonderful.

34. Yum! Apple pie is a fall favorite at our house. Definitely checking out some of these recipes.

35. I love apple pie, and there are some really unique ideas here. I love apple cobbler, it is probably my favorite apple recipe, at least this week!

36. rose paden says:

These apple pie recipes look so good! I really want to give the clove apple pie bites a try. I actually don’t eat much apple pie so finding new recipes for different ways of making it is great!

37. omg these look so so good! I am such a horrible baker though! I am good at cooking like dinners because I am bad at following directions and measuring stuff … if I can just throw a piece of this and a pinch of that I am much better at that!

38. (10 Amazing Apple Pie Recipes) Oh, yes it’s getting to be that time of year to start getting the great recipes together for all the upcoming holidays-

Some different and traditional options. Apples are a plenty and using them in these warming, homey recipes is a wonderful fall treat. Already clicking on a couple.

40. Vesper Meikle says:

I just love apple pie, and adding ice cream would just make itperfect