It’s almost New Year and you know what that means. It’s time to whip out those resolutions! Well, as we all know, I have been working on Nutrisystem for a while now. However, as you have read in many of my posts, I have given in and cheated on several occasions. having said that, my New Year’s Resolution will be to try even harder on the program – and try to avoid the things and people that tempt me. Even though I have lost weight almost every week, I feel that I could lose faster if I stuck more to the program.
New Year’s Resolution
Admittedly, the holidays were tough, but I did try the best I could. And I still managed to keep losing, so I am very proud of that. Don’t get me wrong, Nutrisystem really isn’t hard to stick with. The food is actually pretty good. What my REAL problem is is that I don’t exercise nearly enough. I do have a couple of injuries that make certain types of exercise more difficult but that doesn’t mean I can’t do any form of exercise. I need to stop giving myself handy excuses.
I would really love to pick up something like Yoga or Pilates. I think that those would be great, low impact exercises that I could do in my living room so that I don’t re-injure my knee or ankle. I am super close to getting my next bear! Yay me!
Nutrisystem: New Food, New Year
Nutrisystem Weekly Weigh-In
- Week 1 Total –> 2 pounds lost
- Week 2 Total –> 2 pounds lost
- Week 3 Total –> 2.1 pounds lost
- Week 4 Total –> 0.6 pounds lost
- Week 5 Total –> 1.8 pounds lost
- Week 6 Total –> 1.5 pounds lost
- Week 7 Total –> 1.2 pounds lost
- Week 8 Total –> 0.1 pounds lost
- Week 9 Total –> o.0 pounds lost
- Week 10 Total –> 2.0 pounds lost
- Week 11 Total –>0.4 pounds lost
- Week 12 Total –> 0.4 pounds lost
- Week 13 Total –> 0.6 pounds lost
- Week 14 Total –> 0.4 pounds lost
- Week 15 Total –> 1.0 pounds lost
- Week 16 Total –> 1.0 pounds lost
- Week 17 Total –> 0.5 pounds lost
Nutrisystem Program Total —> 17.6 Pounds Lost!
Read more about my Nutrisystem story HERE!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.