Who doesn’t love a good Easter ham? Yum! But man, are they unhealthy. Tasty. But not very good for you. Well, we know you guys want to indulge in this yummy comfort food anyway, so we decided to offer you a recipe on this #TastyTuesday to help make it just a smidge healthier: Air Fryer Brown Sugar Ham. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Brown Sugar Ham Recipe
- 2-4 lb. boneless, fully cooked ham
Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Combine brown sugar, honey and orange juice in a skillet over medium heat.
- Line the air fryer basket with a piece of foil. Then place the ham on top of the foil.
- Next, brush about 1/2 of the glaze over the ham.
- Close the foil over the ham and wrap tightly.
- Air Fry at 325°F for 20 minutes [with the seam up so you don’t have leakage].
- Open the air fryer, carefully open the foil. Brush the ham with additional glaze. Close the foil and Air Fry again at 325° for 20 minutes.
- [Optional Step] After 20 minutes, brush with more glaze and Air Fry with the foil open at 400°F for 5 minutes, or until the ham is caramelized to your liking. If you don’t want your ham to be crispy, skip this last step. I like my ham crispy, so I am totally doing it. 😛
- Serve & enjoy!
What are you planning to cook for this Easter holiday? Have you ever tried to make a ham in the air fryer before? If so, how did it go?
We Recommend These Other #TastyTuesday Recipes