Start Your Day Right With Breakfast At Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin #travel #ad #Sevierville

Start Your Day Right With Breakfast At Flapjack's Pancake Cabin #ad #SeviervilleCheap Is The New Classy

I have been visiting Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin for years. When my daughter and I go to the Great Smoky Mountains, it’s a staple of the visit. While in Sevierville last week, our hosts treated us to delicious food at several places I had never visited, but I was also pleased to find out that they were taking us to one of my personal favorites: Flapjack’s Pancake House.

Flapjack’s Pancake House Has An Awesome Breakfast

Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin has some of the best biscuits I have ever tasted. I have been to a few of their locations in the Great Smoky Mountains and have never left disappointed. What I like most is that you can get a nice, country breakfast, just like grandma used to make, set in the ambiance of a beautiful cabin surrounded by gorgeous mountains. What more could you ask for? That’s really what the Great Smoky Mountains are about, you know? Family and nature.

I also really enjoy the quirky signs. I asked another table if I could take a picture of this sign over their table and they were cool with it. They also asked if I wanted to climb on the table. Ha! I am not that short. :)

It’s a pancake house but I rarely ever get pancakes. The biscuits are just too good to pass up, in my opinion. So, I generally get a plate similar to what you see above: eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy and coffee. Yum. The coffee is also really good. You guys know how I feel about my coffee. I have also ordered their orange juice before, though I did not this time, and it was very good, as well. I really haven’t ordered anything that I ended up not liking, which is why I keep going back. :)

Someone else at my table ordered Pigs In A Blanket. I believe it was sausages wrapped in pancakes. That sounds really good, so I may have to add that to the list of things to try in future trips to Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin.

Get Social With Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest

disclosure - sponsored review

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

Pancakes are my fav! Especially if they are blueberry pancakes!

2. My sons favorite food in the world is pancakes. I think this kind of a restaurant we would be going to all the time so that he could have his pancakes as often as he likes.

3. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

This looks like my kind of breakfast place. Wish it weren’t so far away.

4. I wish I were there right now! Breakfast is my favorite meal and I could eat it all day long!

5. travel blogger says:

This looks so good! I will have to keep this in mind if I am ever in the area! I love a nice big breakfast.

6. I love pancake houses! This looks like such a yummy breakfast place especially on the weekend!

7. I love pancakes. My favorite is strawberry topped pancakes with whipped cream, blueberry, or regular pancakes. These look so good. I’ve never heard of this restaurant.

8. Is there anything better than homemade pancakes in the morning? Especially if someone else makes them. MMMMM I could crave that now!

9. Those pancakes look like a real treat! I would love to have breakfasts like these!

10. The Great Smokey Mountains are on my bucket list! I will make sure I stop here for a delicious breakfast while I am there!

I am lucky in that I live close enough to the Great Smoky Mountains that I get to visit often. You definitely should visit if you can.

11. My family loves pancake. The pancakes at Flapjacks look really good. I wish we lived closer, so we could try them.

12. victoria says:

I and my family were a huge fan of pancakes! I would love this for breakfast

13. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

Yum, I would love to be having breakfast there right now. Those pancakes look perfect.

14. Ann Bacciaglia says:

This looks like a fantastic place to have breakfast. I will have to check them out when i a in the area.

15. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I need those pancakes in my life! They look so good.

16. Wow this looks like a one stop shop for breakfast! I love pancakes for breakfast or any other meal option! Yum!

17. I absolutely LOVE visiting Pancake Houses when I’m in the Smokies!

18. Pancakes will always be perfect for breakfast! I’d love to try their pancakes so I could get new ideas on how to add new twists to my boys’ favorite breakfast.

19. Oh my! I’m a sucker for pancakes. I wouldn’t mind indulging in one right now. There’re so many ways to eat them. Perfect for mornings and afternoons. :P

20. Those pancakes look amazing!! I’m no usually a breakfast food person but I would definitely eat those!!

21. This looks like the absolute perfect breakfast for me. I’m kind of a snob when it comes to breakfast food. It’s one of my favorite meals!

22. I love breakfast! Quirky old signs are cool too (a 3 digit phone number?!)

I need pancakes. Now

23. That breakfast looks amazing! Pancakes has always been one of my favorite breakfast foods.