Character Meet and Greets At Walt Disney World #disneyside

Toy Story Buzz Lightyear and Woody Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World: Memorable Souvenirs That Don't Cost A Lot of Money | Cheap Is The New Classy

We recently visited Walt Disney World for the first time. During our stay, we got to meet several of the characters that we know and love from Disney movies. For most characters, the lines are not especially long and many even sign {or stamp} autographs for you. So, you will need to get an autograph book to put your autographs and pictures in. They have them available at the different stores at Disney World or you can make your own autograph book.

Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World: Memorable Souvenirs That Don't Cost A Lot of Money | Cheap Is The New ClassyWinnie the Pooh and Tigger were super friendly. We all even got several hugs a piece from both Winnie the Pooh and Tigger and Tigger even tried to knock the pen out of Winnie the Pooh’s hand when he was signing our autographs. It was really funny meeting them.

Stitch Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World: Memorable Souvenirs That Don't Cost A Lot of Money | Cheap Is The New ClassyWe all love Stitch and were really excited to meet him. Jay and I actually saw him while we were waiting to meet Buzz Lightyear, so we followed him afterwards so that we could meet him, too. Most of my favorite Disney characters are from Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Winnie the Pooh and Stitch, so my life was pretty much complete by the end of this trip. :)

Toy Story Woody and Buzz LightyearCharacter Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World: Memorable Souvenirs That Don't Cost A Lot of Money | Cheap Is The New ClassyAs I mentioned, Jay and I met Buzz Lightyear. However, Amber and Mackenzie were lucky enough to meet BOTH Buzz Lightyear and Woody! And Buzz Lightyear kissed her hand and then they play fought over her. What fun!

Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World: Memorable Souvenirs That Don't Cost A Lot of Money | Cheap Is The New ClassyAmber and Mackenzie also got to meet a few characters from Alice In Wonderland as well as a few Disney princesses, including Aurora {see below} and Donald Duck {see below}.

Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World: Memorable Souvenirs That Don't Cost A Lot of Money | Cheap Is The New ClassyJay and I also got to see some of the Cars characters and we met Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. These are not all of the characters that we met, but some of our faves!

Have You Participated In Any Disney Character Meet and Greets? If Not, Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. We go to Disney every year, so we’ve met them all at this point. Now when we go, we don’t see them unless we are at a character breakfast.

2. What a fun day! You can add these pictures to all the other celebrities and famous people you have met! But I think these are by far the most fun!

These are definitely really fun! It was just as fun meeting Tigger as it was Carrie Underwood. They both rock!

3. I haven’t been to Disney in forever but when I went the best part was meeting the characters. Love the photos!

4. It sounds like you had a great time. I’d love to visit Disney with the family. They’ve added so much to the park over the years.

5. So jealous! Never been to Disney, never met a character. would LOOOVE to! So fun and amazing!

6. Ah! Hope to one day go to Disney and be able to meet some characters this looks like such fun!

7. Oh, what fun. I can’t wait to do this with my kids.

8. Ann Bacciaglia says:

I would love to go to Disney again. I have not been there since i was a little girl. I can remember being so excited when i met Goofy.

9. This looks like so much fun! I would love to meet Micky Mouse – he is my favorite!

10. It looks like you all had so much fun! I can’t wait to go to Disney World for the first time. I would love to meet any of the characters from Toy Story and Monsters Inc. My daughter would most like to meet Monsters Inc. characters, I’m sure.

11. Meeting characters is fun! It looks like you got to pose with quite a few too, I especially like the White Rabbit.

12. Isn’t it fun to meet all of the characters? I really like that part of a visit too. :)

• Ronald Gagnon says:

We just came back from disneyland last march and shared pictures almost the same as you have…we as Canadians probably crammed more enjoyment in our six days then your whole squad in all the trips you have taken there…I said probably. I have a picture of me with the huge burger from the Rainforest Cafe..where we ate 4 nights in a row, the food was so good, that I had to split it apart and eat it like 2 burgers. To paraphrase the gentleman who used to be the governor…..We’ll be back!

We ran across the Rainforest Cafe by accident. We had planned all our dining from places we saw online, but didn’t know about this restaurant. We found it one night when we didn’t have a reservation anywhere. It is so good – definitely one of our faves!

13. WOW! You saw SO MANY characters! We did some meet and greets in Dsiney World during the summer and we did not mind waiting in the lines because it got us out of the heat :) Win-win

14. I would love to meet Stitch! I went to Epcot last weekend and got to meet Donald in a sombrero! Ole!

Ha! I think my daughter said she saw him in a Sombrero, too! I need to check out the rest of her pics.

15. Isn’t Disney just the best!? I can’t wait to go back with the fam!

16. My son would totally freak out to meet these Disney characters!! What great pics, looks like everyone had a bunch of fun!

17. I haven’t gone in way too long! When I was young and my parents took me, I was more excited to see Pooh and Tigger than all the princesses combined! I still love Pooh!

See, I waited in line to see Pooh and Tigger but not the princesses. I am with you on that. I have been singing the Tigger song ever since!

18. So much fun!! It looks like you al had an awesome time! I love the photos!

19. Oh yes, we have done tons! the best is when you catch them just as they come out. No lines!

20. Such a fun time! We went several years ago and really enjoyed it!

21. How fun! My kids would really get a kick out of this!

22. We are never too old to enjoy Disney. One day I will finally get a chance to take my daughter and finally myself for the first time too. lol

23. I’ve never been there. I do like the characters. The costumes are so cute.

24. Wow you got to meet so many characters. How fun, my kids would love to do this. How exciting and magical it is to go to Disney World!!

Trackbacks

1. […] ago my family and I went to Disney World for the first time. I thought my life was complete when I got to meet Buzz Lightyear. My daughter got to meet both Buzz and Woody, but back to me. Anyway, I realized that my life was […]