10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Child Is Sure To Love

10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love | Cheap Is The New Classy

It’s back to school time and the children have already gone back to school in my area. If they haven’t gone back yet in your area, I am sure they will soon. So, what’s for lunch? Children don’t want the same old lunch everyday {heck, parents don’t either}. Let’s face it, peanut butter and jelly gets old after a while. If you are looking for something new to put in your child’s lunchbox, check out these 10 school lunchbox ideas that we think you and you child are sure to love.

10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love

Pizza Bento Lunchbox Recipe: 10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pizza Bento Lunchbox | CincyShopper.com

Chicken Taco Bento Box | Thrifty Jinxy

Tortilla Pinwheel Lollipops | Home Cooking Memories

RIO 2 Bento Box: 10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love | Cheap Is The New Classy
RIO 2 Bento Box | Two Little Cavaliers

Peanut Butter Banana Chia Seed Roll Up | New Nostalgia

Turkey Sandwich Combo: 10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love | Cheap Is The New Classy
Turkey Sandwich Combo | Stockpiling Moms

Homemade Uncrustables PB&J | Thrifty Jinxy

Meatless Lunch Pirate Bento Box: 10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love | Cheap Is The New Classy
Meatless Lunch: Pirate Bento Lunchbox | A Mom’s Take

Pickley Ham Spread Pita Pocket: 10 School Lunchbox Ideas Your Kid Will Love | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pickley Ham Spread Pita Pocket | The Springmount 6 Pack

Homemade Lunchbox Chicken Nuggets | Simple Bites

Back to school time is hectic and really exciting. Hopefully all of the kids have a great year. To insure that your child has the best school year possible, packing a tasty, nutritious lunch is definitely a great place to start.

What Are Some School Lunchbox Ideas That Your Kids Love?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Those are all great ideas. I am always looking for healthy options for my daughter.

2. Catherine S says:

Thanks for the great options. I know my son always liked it when I mixed things up. I wish I had Bento Box lunches when I was in school.

3. These are all cute and all.. But my kids like stuff simple not all fancy like.

4. I love the pita pockets! The key is fun lunches that won’t create a mess. There are so many lunches that you could potentially create at home!

5. My kids start school tomorrow. I’ve been looking for new ways to spice up their ordinary everyday lunches

My daughter has already been back a couple weeks I think. When I was young, I think we used to start after Labor Day, too, though.

6. Since my son is uber picky eater, I haven’t tried making a creative lunchbox meal. I love all of these ideas, though!

7. Wanderin Poet says:

These are delicious ideas.

8. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

These all look so cool. I bet my kiddos would love having their lunchboxes look like that.

9. Those food have such cute designs! It would be hard for me to eat them because I would feel guilty of ruining the presentation, if I were the kid. :P

10. Great ideas for health conscious adults too! Thanks–I can use these to inspire some lunches.

11. I love the Rio Bento Box! The birdies are so cute (and I’m willing to bet tasty!)

12. These are such great ideas and cute too! I’m sure my kids would love them.

13. Those little pizzas are adorable! I never had cool lunches. It was always PBJ for me, or whatever the school was serving that day

14. The pirate bento box looks delicious. I’m not a kid and I want a bunch of these meals!

15. My picky eater would love the pizza bento box. He love pizza and I’m sure this one is a hit

16. I love the pizza bento idea! That would definitely be my favorite. No kids for me though, so no need to pack lunches!

17. The pizza one would for sure be my favorite one. These are some great ideas for that age-old question of What to pack for lunch today! So glad I am past all of that!

18. Melissa Smith says:

I can’t believe I never thought of doing a pizza box like that! So doing this, thank you!!!! :-D

19. Everything is so cute! My son is going through a majorly picky stage, so lunch this year is going to be interesting.

20. Thanks for sharing these amazing school lunch ideas… Now kids will bring their lunch boxes empty

21. Thanks for making school lunches cool again. Wish I had children I would be so doing this!

22. Eliz Frank says:

The lunches are so beautifully packed that even an adult would love them… Nothing beats presentation of good food.

23. So making myself the pizza one. I always loved pizza luncables when I was younger but they were so not good for you. This looks healthy.

24. Jenise @ DIYFunIdeas.com says:

These are such fun lunch ideas! When I was a kid, my mom just slapped some P&J on a sandwich and sent me on my way. :-)

25. What a great way to entice kids to eat their foods. Very cute ideas!

26. These look awesome! Looks like a good therapy idea too! Hmm… :)

27. Robin wilson says:

It’s hard to get kids to eat well at home. At school, even harder. These are ll great ideas so ensure they eat a good, healthy lunch!