ThredUp: Save Money With Online Consignment @thredUP #sponsored

ThredUp ~
ThredUp
Like many others, I live on a very tight budget.  I usually buy my kids clothes at yard sales or off the clearance rack.  The problem I find with this is you have to actually find a yard sale that is selling the size clothes that you need for your kids and that can be difficult.  Recently I got to review some children’s clothes from ThredUp, which is an online store that sells pre-owned name brand kid clothing.

ThredUp: Online Consignment and How It Works

ThredUp

Using ThredUp’s site is super easy. Once you get to their page, all you have to do is select whether you are shopping for a boy or girl, select what you are looking for (pants, shorts, shirts, etc.), and select your child’s size.  Then just look through the customized clothing options you are given and add what you want to your cart.  So much easier than digging through yard sale piles trying to find your kid’s size.  ThredUp changes stock regularly, so if you don’t find what you are looking for the first day you look, try again the next day.  I ended up placing an order two days straight in a row.
ThredUp
Not only can you buy clothes from them, but you can also request for them to send you a postage prepaid bag that you can fill up with name brand clothes that your kids have outgrown and you might earn some cash for yourself!  I haven’t filled my up bag yet, but I plan to soon.

My Thoughts On ThredUp

ThredUp

When the clothes I ordered came, I was amazed.  The clothes looked brand new and they were folded and wrapped in paper with a sticker on it that said “enjoy.” I love that. :)
ThredUp
My daughter loves the clothes that I have gotten her from ThredUp.  So far she has gotten 1 pair of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 tank tops, and 1 beautiful black shirt.  The black shirt is my favorite.  I also bought her another shirt that is too big for her but she loved it and it was very cheap, so I couldn’t resist.   I will definitely be ordering again from them.

Socialize With ThredUp

disclosure - sponsored review
About Johnetta Dawson

Johnetta is a thrifty stay at home mom. She home schools her daughter and her son goes to public school. She also has a step daughter that is in college taking Cosmetology. Johnetta loves gardening, couponing, cooking, and spending time with her family.

Comments

1. Really cute! Love being able to shop online and save money! Kids go through clothes so quickly that I refuse to pay full price. Great resource!

2. Cute! I’ve heard of using Thred Up, nice to get a more in-depth perspective of it now too. :-D

3. Maria Iemma says:

I had never heard of Thred Up but it seems they have great clothes by the pictures you’ve posted. It is so important to find good quality good condition gently used clothing for kids – they grow so fast that it is a sin to spend money on new stuff and I am not usually lucky at GoodWill.

4. That sounds like a good idea. The only problem is if something doesn’t fit or look quite right how do they deal with returns or exchanges?

5. Great outfits! Awesome idea, kids clothing cost way to much for how fast they grow out of them, love this concept!

• Johnetta Dawson says:

I do too. I was getting out my kids summer clothes a couple of weeks ago, and neither one of my kids could wear their clothes from last year. I’m so glad that I had some bigger size clothes packed up for when this happened, but it wasn’t nearly enough. I am going to send in the clothes they have outgrown to ThredUp and use the money I make from them to buy them some more clothes.

6. Sandy McFadden says:

I love this I will share this with my daughter and daughter in law the kids grow so fast and this looks so easy to do.

7. I’ve heard of them, but always forget to look more into it. My daughter has some almost brand new great clothes that she’s outgrown and this would be perfect for them. Thank you for reminding me about ThredUp and posting the pictures with all of the details.

8. Crystal Irvin says:

we have used thred up before and worked out pretty good, always needing to get rid of or get more of clothes for my girls

9. That is such a cool service! I’ll have to tell my sister about this. She’ll love it! thanks for sharing!

10. Lisa Romine says:

I think this is a great idea. After raising three children, I know that kids grow quickly. This would help a lot of people out!

11. Heather McCormick says:

I love this idea and how easy it is. Can’t wait to try them out

12. Darlene Ysaguirre says:

I love Thred Up! And The Clothes Always Look Great Just Like New When They Arrive.Id Recommend This Site To everyone that has children.

13. Elle Briarson says:

I love consignment stores! Both to shop at, and to consign my clothes, shoes, handbags. Great way to recycle great pieces and discover new ones!

14. I have heard of thred up but now I have more info on it. Thank you

15. Step By Step Instructions as how to make $$ with Thred Up

16. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

The clothes look great on your daughter , especially both black tops. ThredUp seems to be a wonderful site and I wish it had existed years ago when my kids were young.

Thred up is a great resource for clothes shopping! So many great choices and reasonable prices. The clothes are fashionable and look great, too! Love both the first and third outfit the best but the middle one is great, too.

18. Oh no! Have I been entering a kids clothes contest? I can fit into some kids clothes but prefer not to wear them!

Love how well packaged the outfits come. Thred up really takes time to get quality and fashionable clothes, offer reasonable prices, and ships them nicely. Nice finds.

20. The tank tops are so cute! It’s great that they’re affordable too!

Thred up has a great site. You can pick boys, girls, womens, juniors. Then, you can add what you are looking for, is there a specific brand. They even have a list of sizes that you can choose one or more of to filter. It makes shopping there really easy.

22. It looks like you did a great job with the review. I’m sure it was fun taking the challenge too. You bought some really cute clothes.

Trackbacks

1. […] Vera Wang, Levi Strauss, Banana Republic and Express, Juicy Couture and Gap clothing, as well as children’s clothing on a budget. With thredUP, you can buy very gently used, name brand items for deep discounts off […]

Add Comment Register