Who’s Your Celebrity Doppelganger? #moreclassywriting

Doppelganger ~

Hayley Mills doppelganger #moreclassywriting

Hayley Mills, Image Credit: ClassicForever.blogspot.com

There is a theory that states that everyone has a doppelganger. I am not sure if that is true or not, but I have been told that I look like the occasional person that I am totally not related to before.

My Celebrity Doppelganger? You Be The Judge

I have not been told this recently, but when I was younger, I was often told that I looked like Hayley Mills.

Hayley Mills, Image Credit ChildStarlets.com

Hayley Mills, Image Credit ChildStarlets.com

If you are unfamiliar with Hayley Mills, she was in the original Parent Trap movie, not the one with Lindsay Lohan. Mills played twins scheming to get their parents back together while pulling the old switch-a-roo on them. Hayley Mills was also a teacher on Saved By The Bell as an adult.

Doppelganger Post: Me and T Graham Brown

In my early 30s, with T Graham Brown

Early 30s - with Billy Currington

Early 30s – with Billy Currington

I also had one person tell me that I looked like the girl from Teen Witch, Robin Lively, once. I am not sure if I can remember Lively in anything else, but I will admit that I had that same hairdo and my hair is a similar color. ๐Ÿ™‚

Teen Witch Robin Lively, Doppelganger Post #moreclassywriting

Teen Witch Movie Still, Image Credit: fancy-x-free.livejournal.com

Do YOU Think That Hayley Mills or Robin Lively Is My Doppelganger? Or Someone Else?

My husband has definitely had the most interesting doppelganger comments. He has been told a few times that he looks like that ship captain who’s boat was taken over by salami Somali pirates a few years ago.

Richard Phillips, husband doppelganger

Richard Phillips, Image Credit blog.usnavyseals.com

Doppelganger Post #moreclassywriting

Jay, on the right, has been told he looks like Richard Phillips

My husband has also been told that he looks like Stephen King by one of our friends. Personally, I’m not really buying that one. But what do you think?

Who Is Your Doppelganger?

Be sure to check for more writing prompts!

photo moreclassywriting250_zpsf2579aaf.png

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Hayley Mills for sure!! Yes, your hubs does look like him.
    I have no idea who I look like. I was once told Bridget Nelson, but I don’t know. The Hubs was always told Tom Green for him..lol

My husband looks like which one? I assume Richard Phillips since that is the one that I posted the pic of! You should post some pics on your blog and let us decide for you!

Dawn

2. You do look like Hailey Mills. I remember the original Parent Trap. Wasn’t she the same girl that played Pollyanna?

You know, I think I do remember Pollyanna and I think it was her…wow, what memories!

Dawn

3. Love Hayley Mills! But I’m not sure I have a doppelganger. I know I sure hear that I look my mom and my daughter looks like me. Not sure who is getting the compliment on that one lol

Yeah, I hear that about different family members a lot, too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dawn

4. Holly S. says:

Funny, you look just like my cousin when she was younger. Same red hair and everything.

I’ve gotten Catherine Zeta-Jones bullsh*t, Darlene from Roseanne, and some girl that went to another school in my city. I would occasionally meet people who said they knew me and would be floored that I wasn’t her; I never met her though. Hope she was cute ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Holly S. says:

That SHOULD have been “Iโ€™ve gotten Catherine Zeta-Jones (cough)bullsh*t(cough),…
      Gotta watch which brackets I use!

Oooh! That much have been nice getting Catherine Zeta-Jones. ๐Ÿ˜€

Dawn

• Holly S. says:

haha, I think he was trying a little too hard!

I knew a guy who I thought looked similar to Tom Hanks, but he said that he was told he looked like Ben Affleck. I didn’t see it. ๐Ÿ˜€

5. I think you look more like Robin Lively! People ALWAYS say that I look like Avril Lavigne with blonde hair and a not-so-hispanic Selena Gomez with dark hair LOL. I see Avril, but definitely not Selena.

They are both pretty, so it would be good to look like either, ha!

Dawn

6. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

When I was youn I was told that I looked like Jacqueline Kennedy. I think your husband does ressemble Richard Phillips.

7. I think you look more like Robin Lively than Hayley Mills. I used to get told that I looked like Monica Seles. I don’t know if that’s a compliment or not.

I think Monica Seles is pretty, so I would assume that’s not in insult.

Dawn

8. Something tells me that with the right make up and lighting you can look exactly like her.

That would be cool if I knew someone that great in makeup to try to take some shots like that. What fun!

Dawn

9. I don’t have one! BUT you totally looked like HALEY MILLS!!!!

10. Haley Mills, absolutely! That’s a sure-fire resemblance. And I do remember the original Parent Trap ๐Ÿ™‚

I have no idea who my celeb look-alike would be… not sure that I have one. My hubby was always told he resembles Kevin Bacon when he was younger.

11. I totally see the resemblance! How fun! I dunno who mine would be. My husband use to say I looked like Punky Brewster, but I never saw it!

12. I was just told the other day that I look like Calista Flockheart and I have never been told that before! I do think your husband definitely looks like that celebrity and I would agree that you look like Hayley!

13. I think you do look like Hayley Mills! I’ve never had anyone tell me I looked like a celebrity before, so I don’t know who mine would be.

14. Hayley Mills for sure, lol. I think I’m just me, I’ve never had anyone tell me I look like somebody famous maybe one of me is enough !!

15. I see the Hayley Mills resemblance for sure. I don’t think there there are any celebrities that I resemble?

16. I think you look like Robin Lively. Maybe its the hair! My brother in law looks like Al Gore.

17. I think more Haley mills. People have said I look like Natalie portman, back when I was thinner.

18. Don’t worry you don’t look like that. I’m thinking of a muppet that resembles HER.

19. Yes! I could definitely see where people would say Hayley Mills!
    I was always told I looked like a local tv anchor person. I was so glad when she moved on. I had people hating me because they hated her. LOL!

20. Hayley is a pretty good pick for you. Not sure I have one anymore. I def looked like Punky Brewster when I was a kid.

21. I’ve never been told I look like anybody. lol. I can definitely see a resemblance to Hayley though.

22. I don’t have one… but I want one now! You totally do look like Hayley!

23. First of all, I never realized that Hailey Mills looks exactly the same from when she was younger. LOL But I do think you look like her! Its crazy! and so does your hubby!

Trackbacks

1. […] the soundtrack of your life? March 5: Which actor would you want to play you in a movie? March 6: Who is your doppelganger? March 7: Do you have any weird talents? March 8: If you were stranded on an island with 3 people […]