T-Shirts From T-Shirts.com @tshirtscom #spon

T-Shirts From T-Shirts.com ~

t-shirts from t-shirts.com

I love nothing more than wearing a comfortable t-shirt. Even though I love the comfort, I hate not looking cute and fashionable! That is why I was greatly looking forward to getting my t-shirts from t-shirts.com. T-Shirts.com is great because they offer cool looking t-shirts at an affordable price. They have so many different shirts to choose from that there is something for everyone. Some t-shirt categories they have are music, vintage, and military and lots more.

T-Shirts From T-Shirts.com

The first shirt I chose was a Bob Marley t-shirt. Since I was young I can remember thinking of Marley’s music as such an inspiration to so many people. It was thrilling to find out that they offered not only the Bob Marley t-shirt that I picked out, but many others, as well. The material is form fitting (which I highly like) and very comfortable and soft. I have already worn the shirt once and washed it and it has yet to shrink. One thing I hate more than anything is getting a brand new shirt, washing it, and putting it on only to find that it now barely fits! The pictures are of me wearing it the second time. The colors also did not bleed and they are still nice and vibrant on the shirt. πŸ™‚

The next shirt we picked out was for my Elvis-crazed grandmother. Crazed being an understatement. Since I was a little girl I have always remembered β€œNanny” talking about her undying love for Mr. Presley. Her adoration for him only becomes more apparent when you step into her house. She has a shrine to the king in her home in the form of plates, lamps, posters and purses. Somehow, she has yet to own an Elvis Presley t-shirt. Also, since Christmas is right around the corner, we plan on using this shirt as the perfect present for her! Shhhh! This is our little secret. πŸ˜‰ She will be thrilled! I can already see her face lighting up when she unwraps her present and finds the man of her dreams staring back at her in all his leather glory!

Speaking of Christmas presents, if you are looking for something to buy your loved ones this year, t-shirts make great gifts!

Socialize With T-Shirts.com

Like T-Shirts.com on Facebook

Follow T-Shirts.com on Twitter

Follow T-Shirts.com on Pinterest

Win 2 T-Shirts From T-Shirts.com

One Cheap Is The *New* Classy reader will win 2 t-shirts {up to $45 value} from T-Shirts.com! Just enter on the super easy rafflecopter below. Be sure to come back daily to grab some extra entries {including the freebie}! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2012 Holiday Gift Guide

This item is featured in Cheap Is The *New* Classy’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. If you would like to see more items featured in the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide click HERE!

About Amber {contributor}

Amber is a college student and avid fashionista. Amber loves all things beauty and fashion and spends her time reading and thinking about Channing Tatum.

Comments

1. My 17 yr old daughter would love this.. http://www.t-shirts.com/bffs-tshirt.html

2. I had a Rainbow Bright shirt I loved when I was around 10 yrs old.

3. Pinky Sade says

I like this – Womens Come to the Darkside T-Shirt

4. Sherry Compton says

I like my Christmas and Halloween tshirts. I love wearing holiday themed shirts and earrings to get everyone into the spirit and make us smile.

• I have a couple Christmas Story t-shirts that I love, too! “You’ll shoot your eye out!” Haha!

Dawn

5. Sherry Compton says
  6. my graduating high school class t shirt that was made with all of our names on the back…that was from 1985 and I still have it and wear it, around the house of course!
    pedidentalasst at yahoo dot com

7. suan hartman says
  8. april yedinak says
  9. april yedinak says

My all time fave t-shirt was by old Skid Row shirt from high school.

• In high school I had an ACDC shirt that I wore until I wore a hole right through it. I don’t love love love ACDC, but I loved the shirt for some reason.

Dawn

10. Cheryl Chervitz says

I had a tshirt for years that had Tweety Bird on it. I used to wear it all the time.

11. Cheryl Chervitz says
  12. rebeka deleon says
  13. rebeka deleon says

my fave tshirt was a hello kitty shirt

14. My favorite t-shirt is Utopia. I purchased it in the early 80’s.A few years ago I got Todd and Kasim to autograph it.

• Awesome! I am not sure I have heard of them but my husband is an 80s music FREAK! I will ask him about them later! It is awesome when we get to meet bands we love.

Dawn

15. My all-time favorite? Oh boy, tough one, but it’s a tie between my Guns N’ Roses Appetite For Destruction T-shirt and my Duran Duran 7 and The Ragged Tiger shirt.

16. NIcole Strunk says

I like the http://www.t-shirts.com/take-it-slow-tshirt.html

nikle714 at yahoo dot com

17. NIcole Strunk says

I had a black tee shirt that was from a bar called dixies that a friend worked at. I loved the fit, it was so comfortable! Another friend borrowed it and must of loved it as much as I did because I never got it back.

18. krista grandstaff says
  19. Showing my age, lol but I like this one: http://www.t-shirts.com/mr-bill-oh-nooo-tshirt.html

20. My favorite Tshirt that I owned was from Sat. Night Live and it said: Jane you ignorant S*** lolll ok not so funny these days but it was hysterical when SNL was popular, LOL

21. Paul T/Pauline T says

http://www.t-shirts.com/harry-potter-muggle-tshirt.html —– Paul T/Pauline T aka Paul Tran ….. emscout9 at Hotmail dot com

22. http://www.t-shirts.com/big-bang-theory-soft-kitty-tshirt.html

it’s out of stock but I love it and hope it’s back soon

23. I really like the Womens BFFs T-Shirt

24. I would love the firepit or the enjoy products

25. My Black Flag and Sex Pistols ~ Sid and Nancy T shirts were my favorites

26. Robin Quick says
  27. Robin Quick says

My all time favorite t-shirt was a Motley Crue concert t-shirt I got when I was 16.

28. ANGEL JACKLYN says

TOTALLY DIGGIN’ THE Womens Pug T-Shirt Product # LQ13716 — http://www.t-shirts.com/pug-tshirt.html! I HAVE A DOG THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS =D

29. I like the Womens Star Wars Poster T-Shirt:

30. I have a Disneyland storybook style shirt that I love! It has Sleeping Beauty’s castle and lots of Disney characters on the front.

31. I dont think i ever really had a favorite but my husband loved a tweety bird shirt I once had. It’s so funny cuz he is a big ol truck driver but loves glee and my tweety shirt…..should i be worried? lol

32. suan hartman says

My favorite was a shirt that said “All who wander are not lost”

33. I found a really old Pink Floyd shirt at the Goodwill that has to be one of my favorites. It’s one of the softest shirts I’ve ever felt.

34. I like the http//www.t-shirts.com/real-spectacular-tshirt.html

35. It was a t-shirt from my sixth grade play “The Wizard of Oz.” For some reason, my mom got it in XL and I still have it wear it to this day!

36. kim burnett says
  37. kim burnett says

my favorite shirt I own is my zac brown band & jack daniels tour shirt

38. This would be a hit at my house: http://www.t-shirts.com/marvel-group-tshirt.html

39. i would so love to get this shirt for my husband:
    thanks!! πŸ™‚

40. my all-time favorite shirt is a KISS tank top that i found at a thrift store!! sooo awesome! πŸ˜€

41. Andrea Liss says

my favorite was a map of the L trains in chicago i got from the thrift store