Simply 7 Snacks Review @Simply7Snacks #spon #greatturkeyescape

Simply 7 Snacks ~

Simply 7 Snacks

Recently we received a nice selection of Simply 7 Snacks to review. I have to admit, at first I was pretty skeptical about these naturally made chips and didn’t think they were going to taste good. Contradicting my previous thoughts, I now think these products are very tasty!

After I tasted Simply 7 Snacks, I was sure that there was no way they could be as healthy as the company had promised. They are just so good! Simply 7′s website states that their snacks have 0 grams of trans fat and cholesterol, no artificial colors or flavors, no additives or preservatives. Simply 7 Snacks also use gluten free ingredients and all natural recipes.

Simply 7 was created to provide you with a healthy food that actually tastes good. The website reads

“I don’t have a place in my pantry for healthy products that taste like cardboard, so I don’t expect you to have to sacrifice taste either.”

Simply 7 chips come in three different chip categories: Pomegranate, Hummus, and Lentil.

• The Pomegranate category includes Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and White Cheddar.
  • The Hummus chips comes in Sea Salt, Spicy Chili Pepper, Tomato Basil, and Roasted Red Pepper.
  • The Lentil chips come in Sea Salt, Bruschetta, Creamy Dill, and Lentil Jalapeno.

Right away, everyone in my family called which bag of chips was to be theirs! I immediately called the Sea Salt Hummus Chips which turned out to be a great choice! They taste great! Most of the time, any kind of chips with salt are way too salty, but that’s not the case with the Sea Salt Hummus Chips. They have a hint of salt, and are definitely not too salty for my taste.

My mom chose the White Cheddar Pomegranate chips. She loved them, I think they were pretty because they are pinkish! Although these chips were not to my personal liking, my mom loved them! She said that the texture reminds her of Bugles, which she loves. She also thinks since these chips are thick, they would probably be great for dips and not break as easily as other chips do.

My dad chose the Spicy Chili Pepper. He went crazy over them and said he loved them! They were just the right amount of spiciness and flavor.

To be honest, if I would have just ran across these in the store and found out they were all natural, I probably wouldn’t have chosen them over other national brands as I have tried healthy snacks before and I have not always been impressed. Having tasted Simply 7 Snacks, I would definitely buy them. They are really good.

Socialize With Simply 7 Snacks!

Like Simply 7 Snacks on Facebook!

Follow Simply 7 Snacks on Twitter!

Win Simply 7 Snacks!

One lucky Cheap Is The *New* Classy reader will win a CASE of Simply 7 Snacks! Come back tonight and enter in the Great Turkey Escape Hop through 11/15!

About Amber

Amber is a college student and avid fashionista. Amber loves all things beauty and fashion and spends her time reading and thinking about Channing Tatum.

Comments

1. sara m ford says:

I would like to give them a try

2. Gina Brickell says:

I feel the same way.. When I see all natural, I automatically assume they would be horrible. nice to hear that some actually taste good!

3. all of the different flavors sound really good…have never tried their product before

4. It’s hard to chose a natural snack and it tasting like cardboard. Eating healthy is a priority of mine but I won’t sacrifice our taste buds! Thanks for the info.

5. The hummus chips all sound so good

6. Pomegranate chips? sounds intriguing….

7. I love hummus! I would like to try the roasted pepper.

8. WOW–NICE SELECTION AND GOOD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The hummus chips sound great! I love hummus and would probably dip these chips into more hummus.

10. Those humus chips look really good. I would love to try them.

11. Can someone tell me where in the Dallas area I can find the Sweet Chili Hummus chips

12. Allison Downes says:

Would love to try the creamy dill! Thanks for sharing!

13. Im not a big hummus fan but my fiance would love these chips, I might get these for him!

• You know, I don’t like hummus either, but these chips are awesome. I think I have changed my mind and I like the hummus ones even better than the pomegranate. :)

Dawn

14. I’ll go for Lentil chips but umm not fruit chips with the type of ingredients they have on them, and I would have to give away the hummus chips…. sorry but, ughhhh.

15. the chip would be great for the trip i go on and then theya re all natural

16. Erica Barnes says:

I love hummus, so I would love to try the hummus chips.

17. Would be worth trying but I still am skeptical.

18. I think that would be an interesting snack assortment. Probably would try the lentil assortment.

19. Jan Messali says:

Yum! I’d love to try the Seat Salt and White Cheddar ones first.

20. Holly Thomas says:

Never had these, but i would like to try them.

21. krista grandstaff says:

I have never even heard of pomegranate chips :) I think I would like to check these out….

22. Betsy Rubendall Barnes says:

I never tried these, but they sound so good :)

23. teresa harvey says:

I’ve never tried but I’m always game for new things!

24. Darlene Ysaguirre says:

This is what im in need of a healthier snack ..i love to snack foods its my weakness lol what a nice alternative =)

25. Michele P. says:

I love snacking, but know it isnt always good for me. Some of these flavor combinations sound definitely intriguing… and I’d much rather be snacking on something tasty that is good for me than something that is a quick fix with calories that end up on my waistline.

26. I would love to try these chips all of them.

27. I’m always on the look-out for gluten-free stuff for dh, so will definitely check these out … thanks!

28. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

I am so in love with hummus it’s unnatural! I had no idea they made hummus chips! These sound great.

29. Seyma Shabbir says:

Spicy chili pepper sounds yummy! So many varieties too! White Cheddar my kids would love!

30. excited to give your red roasted pepper chips a try

31. Kayleen Considine says:

Those hummus chips sound heavenly!! I like hummus so I would really like to try those.

32. Love anything natural ! Great review