Country Bob’s All-Purpose Sauce Review @countrybobs #spon #greatturkeyescape

Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce is great on homemade steak fries!

Country Bob Edson has been making his all-purpose sauce since 1968. Country Bob’s also has other products, such as spicy all purpose sauce, barbecue sauce and seasoning salt, for you to choose from. Country Bob’s sauces are available at Wal-Mart. So, what do we think of their All Purpose Sauce?

If you are looking for the perfect sauce to compliment your burgers, fries, or steaks, then Country Bob’s is what you are looking for! My wife and I have often disagreed on what type of seasoning to use on our hamburgers when I cook them. She prefers Worcestershire Sauce. I prefer a powdered hamburger seasoning of some sort. But, after opening Country Bob’s and giving it a whiff, we decided to try it on our burgers. Now our disagreement is over. We both agree on Country Bob’s! It provides a flavor that we both love! Also, I love a sauce on my french fries, and Country Bob’s is great on fries, especially steak fries. It has a twang that made my fries come to life, and a bit of a kick to boot!

But, don’t just use it on burgers and fries. Country Bob’s makes chicken taste heavenly! I love to use different spices and sauces on my chicken to change the flavor, and Country Bob’s is definitely good on chicken as well! It is also a great steak sauce. If you have a tough time deciding between A.1. and Heinz 57 sauces, then try Country Bob’s. In my opinion, it is a better blend between the two. My wife generally doesn’t use either Heinz 57 or A1, but she really enjoyed this brand of sauce. We think you will enjoy it, as well.

Based on my experience, I am looking forward to trying some of the other sauces they have available. Country Bob’s is definitely a keeper. Get some today, and find out for yourselves!

Socialize With Country Bob’s!

Like Country Bob’s on Facebook!

Follow Country Bob’s on Twitter!

Win Country Bob’s!

Two winners will each win two bottles of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce! Enter the Great Turkey Escape Giveaway Hop 11/1-11/15!

About Jay Crawford

Jay enjoys cooking, music {his favorite artists are KISS, Def Leppard, the Eagles and a lot of the newer country music}, and sports {Carolina Panthers, Tarheels and the Appalachian State Mountaineers}. He also enjoys grilling out and cruising around with the radio up and the windows down.

Comments

1. sara m ford says:

I love potatos like this so yummy

2. Darlene Ysaguirre says:

This is great im always looking for a new french fry dipping sauce

3. Gina Brickell says:

I usually eat my chicken with ranch, but would love something new to try!!

4. i have tried their bbq sauces and they are excellent!

5. I have to keep this sauce in mibd when I make Steak Fries!

6. Country bobs is my husband’s favorite sauce. He puts it on practically everything.

7. I had this for the first time last week on some pork chops and it was yummy.

8. I tried this when the company was giving away free bottles. I really like it.Especially on home made fries.

9. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WIN A BOTTLE OF THIS FOR 6 MONTHS…..I HERE IT IS EXCELLENT

• I know that a lot of blogs are giving it away now, so perhaps you will win some soon! Good luck!

Dawn

10. Yum. I dip my french fries in ranch and have been looking for a lower calorie alternative. This sounds perfect!

11. Mmmmmm those fries look yum! I think I am going to have to make me some for my dinner.

12. Allison Downes says:

I love this sauce! I made Bbq chicken wit it the other night. I also love using it as a dip, and the smell of it makes my mouth water, best sauce ever! Thanks for the review!

13. Ohh this looks so good. I usually use a-1 but I might have to get a sample of this stuff

14. I love A-1 and Heinz on fries, yumm. My dad got me used to that, lol My mom thought it was not for fries, but I think whatever you want it on, use it! hehe

15. we use so much o f the sauce we can never keep enoguhtin the house

16. Erica Barnes says:

I bet my dad would love something like this for when he makes BBQ chicken or pork chops.

17. sounds good. gonna have to look for this because I don’t like ketchup so it would be great for fries

18. Jan Messali says:

I’ve used Country Bob’s sauce. It’s delicious!

19. Holly Thomas says:

I love Country Bob’s on Fries!!

20. krista grandstaff says:

I use Country Bob’s on everythinggggg…I smoked a brisket this past weekend and marinated it in Country Bob’s first.. so so yummy ๐Ÿ™‚

21. Betsy Rubendall Barnes says:

I use Country Bob’s in my meatloaf recipe, it’s so good ๐Ÿ™‚

22. teresa harvey says:

I love Country Bob’s sauce! They are also a very giving caring company on FB.

23. Michele P. says:

we really like a good all purpose sauce and Country Bob’s sounds like it is!

24. I got so hungry just looking at the picture, and the description, gotta’ have some!

25. Never heard of it … now must try it, since you make it sound delish!

26. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

Another product I keep hearing about but I can’t find it in the stores anywhere around me. I’ve searched high and low too!

• If you really want it, you should ask your favorite grocer to carry it. I know that small town grocery stores are often times very good about taking requests. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dawn

27. I hear this is the bomb sauce and I can’t wait to try some!

28. Kayleen Considine says:

This sounds really yummy. My husband loves sauce on everything, while I am more of a purist and just like it mostly on french fries. I’ll have to look for it at Walmart.

29. Great review , Love Country Bobs