Char Crust Seasoning for Meat and Fish Review @charcrust #greatturkeyescape #spon

Char Crust ~

Char Crust

Johnetta cooked Char Crust Original Hickory Grilled Steak

Char Crust is a brand of seasoning rubs made particularly for meats and fish, but can also be used on vegetables. It began with a Chicago-based steakhouse in which the rubs became so popular that they decided to market the rubs themselves. They have grown from their two original rubs into a wide variety of flavors, such as Amazin’ Cajun, All American Barbecue, Roasted Garlic Peppercorn and Southwest Chipotle just to name a few. These rubs are available at Whole Foods Markets around the country.

Char Crust Amazin' Cajun

Jay cooked Char Crust Amazin’ Cajun Grilled Chicken

I love to cook. It is one of my secret passions. I also love to use a variety of spices and flavors to make the meats that I cook even more tasty. So, when I found these rubs, I was intrigued. Many rubs and marinades require you to soak the meat in them overnight. This is both time-consuming and frustrating. I mean, who’s to say that you will even feel like fixing the meat 24 hours down the road? Not to mention having to find the time! But with Char Crust, the directions are much simpler, and the meats are ready for cooking immediately after preparation!

Char Crust Amazin' Cajun

It really couldn’t be simpler! Just cover the meat on both sides with your favorite Char Crust flavor, spray some non-stick cooking spray on the meat to add some sizzle and prevent the spices from burning, then boil, bake, grill or smoke the meat to your preference! Easy and fast!

The flavors are outstanding, and they are not overpowering like many other rubs or marinades. They add just the perfect amount of flavor to your meat! We have used the rubs on chicken and steak! We all loved them! Even Johnetta’s daughter said they were great! I can’t wait to try it on fish and some pork chops! The rubs seal in the juices of the meat and make it taste ooh so good! I think our favorite flavor was the Char Crust Amazin’ Cajun, just judging from the reactions that I got. But, they were all good! There wasn’t a single one I was disappointed with. Yes, Char Crust would be one seasoning that I will be buying and using again!

Socialize With Char Crust!

Like Char Crust on Facebook!

Follow Char Crust on Twitter!

Want To Win Some Char Crust?

One lucky Cheap Is The *New* Classy reader will win a Char Crust 3 pack (Original Hickory Grilled, Roasted Garlic Peppercorn, Ginger Teriyaki) starting November 1st in the Great Turkey Escape Giveaway Hop!

Comments

1. sara m ford says:

Sound like it would really make meats and veggies taste great!

2. Courtney Young says:

OOh, a rub that you can use right away? and garlic peppercorn? my husband would be all over that!!

3. Darlene Ysaguirre says:

I love this ..and now this post has made me hungry lol

4. Gina Brickell says:

Wow that looks absolutely wonderful!!! I want to really try this! Always looking for new ways to cook meat!

5. yummy! can’t wait to try out the seasonings especially the ginger teriyaki

6. That chicken looks good enough to eat RIGHT NOW!

7. Sounds good. We love to try different spices on our meats.

8. Wow that chicken looks good…now I’m hungry!

9. I would try it on chicken. I’m really picky when it comes to steak,but,who knows?

10. THIS LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE GOO SEASONING FOR MEATS……

11. Wow! I like how you can cook the meat right away – I usually don’t start meals until I’m hungry so this would be perfect for me!

12. We use a lot of rubs and marinades but have never tried this brand.

13. Allison Downes says:

Looks like these are great rubs! Love how simple they are! Thanks for sharing :)

14. mmm that looks yummy. I might have to tell my fiance about this rub since he is the one who mans the grill lol.

15. The chicken and chops look great but I don’t know if I’d use it on fish. Seems more like a meat rub than a fish rub.

16. that look great and would love to use it on chicken

17. My husband and I love trying out new rubs. They are so easy to use and really add a lot of flavor to the meat. This one looks great!

18. I THINK USEING THIS AND BOBS ALL PURPOSE SAUSE YOUR MEATS SHOULD BE REAL TASTEY!!!!!!!!!!!

19. definately gonna look for these to try because they sound sooooo good.

20. Jan Messali says:

This sounds really good. I’d love to try the Southwest Chipotle.

21. Holly Thomas says:

The chicken looks amazing!!

22. krista grandstaff says:

A rub that doesn’t have to sit for hours sounds wonderful! I would definitely be interested in that :)

23. Betsy Rubendall Barnes says:

I love that you can use this right away and on fish, makes it easy, love it :)

24. teresa harvey says:

I’m always game for new things to try on my grill

25. Michele P. says:

wow, those photos sure make me want to try Char Crust seasonings… they look delish!

26. These make everything look sooooo good, they must be extra delish! I’m going cray!!!

27. I’d love to try this rub … I’m not the best griller, so anything to make my grilled meats taste better is needed LOL!

28. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

Oh I’m drooling! The Cajun Grilled Chicken looks amazing. I’ve heard of Char Crust before but have yet to try it.

29. I love rubs for my meats and this sounds great!

30. Kayleen Considine says:

This looks and sounds really good. My husband loves to try new rubs for his meats.

Add Comment Register