I think we could all use some comfort food on this #TastyTuesday. Am I right? So, take a peek in your pantry and I bet that you will find most of the items needed for our recipe today: Easy Homemade Brownies. I don’t know many people who don’t enjoy a warm, gooey brownie, so I am betting this will be a crowdpleaser in your family, too. Try these out and be sure to let us know what you think! Enjoy!
Easy Homemade Brownies: The Perfect Comfort Food
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a pan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add the cocoa powder. Stir until combined.
- Pour butter/cocoa mixture into the sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add baking powder to the flour and slowly add it to the wet mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into a silicone or non-stick pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out mostly clean.
- Make sure to let the brownies fully cool before cutting into squares.
What are some other great comfort food recipes you can think of? We would love to know! Share in the comments below or on social media.
We Recommend These Other #TastyTuesday Recipes