I don’t know if I can name a single person who doesn’t like potatoes. But, I think we can all get tired of eating them either mashed or baked at some time or another. So, let’s try them a different way! I present to you this easy peasy recipe on this #TastyTuesday: Sheet Pan Italian Potatoes! And even better? They only require 3 ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Bon appetit!
3 Ingredient Sheet Pan Italian Potatoes Recipe
- 5 Potatoes (washed)
- .7oz Italian Dressing Season Packet
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice up the potatoes & place them on a sheet pan.
- Coat potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Italian dressing seasoning.
- Bake for 40-44 minutes. Make sure they are done and bake longer if needed to desired crispiness.
- Serve & enjoy!
Have you ever tried Italian Potatoes? What is your favorite sheet pan recipe? Let us know in the comments below or on social media!
We Recommend These Other #TastyTuesday Recipes