Score Sweet Rewards At Walmart With Diet Dr Pepper

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ColorMeSweet

Score Sweet Rewards At Walmart With Diet Dr Pepper #ad #ColorMeSweet

Earn a $5 Walmart eGift Card when you buy $10 worth of Diet Dr Pepper®! Simply upload an image of your Walmart receipt at DrPepper.com/Walmart showing purchase of $10 worth of Diet Dr Pepper in a single transaction.

Earning rewards is sweet! You know what else is? A FREE digital adult coloring book. Check it out today!

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. That would be very cool! I can always use extra money LOL! I love Dr Pepper so this will be an easy one for me.

2. What a great deal on Diet Dr. Pepper. I will have to let my mother-in-law know about this deal…she drinks a lot of Diet Dr. Pepper!

3. Brent Arceneaux says:

Diet Dr. Pepper is about the only diet drink I can enjoy. I’ll have to check this deal out for sure!

4. Our Family World says:

This is such an great deal on Diet Dr. Pepper. I really enjoyed and I love drinking Diet Dr Pepper, it’s really different than other. Will check it out

5. Julie Porter says:

What a great deal! I will definitely be cashing in on this one and getting a free digital coloring book is just an extra reward!

6. Elizabeth O. says:

That’s a really awesome deal! It’s definitely worth it and it’s going to make a lot of Dr. Pepper fans happy!

7. Kelly Reci says:

great rewards from dr,pepper! im about to go to walmart tomorrow! gonna check thius out

8. That is a very nice incentive especially for those who like to drink Dr. Pepper. We seldom buy it since only my daughter likes it.

9. Tamra Phelps says:

I never really liked Dr. Pepper but I have a cousin who LOVES Diet Dr. Pepper. She won’t drink any other soda. She’ll like this!

10. I love adult coloring books! Thanks for sharing Lil’ Sweet’s FREE digital adult coloring book! I definitely will download this!

11. Nice giveaway! We don’t buy Dr Pepper or sodas very frequently but I’ll share this post with some friends who’s into sodas.

12. I’ve joined the adult coloring craze so I’ll be sure to take advantage of these rewards. I’m going to enjoy my FREE digital adult coloring book

13. This is such a great deal. Thanks for sharing it. I need to get one of those coloring books. I find them entertaining and relaxing.

14. Diet Dr. Pepper is in trends; I am saying this because I have seen this in many places. Also, this reward/deal is appealing