Splitting Bills & Paying People Back Made Easy With The Square Cash App #ad #SquareCash

The holidays can be super hectic. We are all on the run from sun up to sundown it seems. It seems there is always something to figure out or to keep you busy. Splitting bills and paying people back doesn’t have to be a problem though. With Square Cash, you can transfer money easily between family and friends without hassle. This app transfers money in real time, fair and square, no hassle.

Going out to dinner with friends? Buying an extra special group present for a loved one? Square Cash takes the hassle out of splitting the bill, covering group expenses and shopping during the holiday season.

With The Square Cash App, you can pay your friends instantly. So, that group dinner on one bill doesn’t have to be a pain. You can also cash out to your bank for free and spend directly from the app with a built-in Visa virtual card number. All of this convenience in one app sounds pretty easy peasy to me. Best of all, The Square Cash App is completely free to use with no hidden fees. You can learn more about The Square Cash App and download it at cash.me.

Some Things You Can Do With The Square Cash App

– Pay rent and other bills in seconds. No need to run anywhere or mail a check.
– Plan and pay for a holiday party with friends and loved ones.
– Buy concert and show tickets with your friends so you can sit together.
– Split a dinner bill without needing a math genius.
– Paying or tipping a babysitter, house cleaner or other helper.
– Sending family and friends gifts.
– Buy treats and other gifts for your furbabies. {My favorite one!}

It’s really easy to join. First, download the Square Cash App. Once you have it loaded to your device, you will be sent a confirmation to either your email or phone {your choice} to verify it. Then you will be asked to add a debit or credit card {if you choose – you can skip that if you like}. Next you will be asked to verify your zip code and enter your name. Then you are done. You can then add cash to your account or request money from friends. There is also a referral program in the app that can earn you some cash if you are interested. It’s really super easy and the app took me like 5 minutes, tops, to download and set up.

If you decide to download Square Cash, I would love to know what you think. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below. Happy holidays!

Download The Square Cash App

Google Play / iTunes App Store / Website

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

That’s actually a brilliant idea. No one has cash on them these days, so this makes life easier when you go out to eat with friends!

2. Such a great idea to use the Square Cash App during dinners out with others. That splitting the bill can be THE biggest pain. And if someone needs change…or doesnt have the exact…and then someone who just ordered water and a breadstick pays double! haha… Brilliant idea!

3. I had no idea that Square offered this, what a super great addition to having Square. I love the ease of paying bills with this, to be honest. It sounds fantastic!

4. This sounds absolutely perfect for me. I really love the idea of being able to exchange money quickly and easily. I’m a blogger, and I have to do that quite often.

5. I’m always on the go and trying to split checks and pay babysitters. I think this would make my life so much easier.

6. I love using Square! Such an easy, convenient way to exchange money and pay friends back!

7. Holy Cow! I didn’t even know something like this existed. It sounds like PayPal, but better. I am headed over to check it our now.

8. I didn’t know they had an app, which an interesting idea.

9. Catherine Sargent says:

This looks like a great app. It would make it so easy to send money to my son. I will be looking into this.

10. I keep hearing about this app. It sounds really convenient to use and handy to have around.

11. Square cash sounds like a brilliant premise. Especially if as you said it helps you all share out the bill equally. It looks so simple to use as well!

12. This app is actually a really good idea! I’d never heard about anything like it before

13. My family and I could definitely benefit from Square Cash! We are always splitting costs for things like group meals, party supplies and in store deals.

14. Reesa Lewandowski says:

My brother has told me about this app and i need to give it a try!

15. This looks like a great app! I have never heard of it!

16. This is such an ingenious idea! I wish I had this app when I was in college and had to split the bill for pizza between 8 different people.

17. This is such an awesome idea! I think that it definitely would have come in handy when I was in college!

18. I agree with all the other comments – this would have been so helpful when I was in college!!! Great idea!

19. What a handy app to have! I never carry cash but find myself in situations where it is definitely needed. This would really help take care of those situations!

20. This sounds like an amazing app! Love that there are now ways to make life simpler and easier!

21. This looks like a heck of an app.
    I like all the capabilities it has.

22. Interesting! I’ve not heard of this app before — but I love the idea! I never have cash on me. Thanks for posting about it!

23. Our Family World says:

I’ve never thought this before! This is amazing and helpful. I’ll check it out.

24. Dana Vento says:

It’s my first time to heard this useful app. It would be easy for all moms like me.

25. Oh I’ve never heard of this app before, but it sounds so useful! I know that going out with friends, that a lot of the time splitting a bill is easier than having the waitress take separate orders. Gonna download this!

26. This sounds great! Finally, something that’s so useful and problem solving. Thanks for highlighting this!

27. This is like heaven sent! I have 3 sisters and we aways go in on gifts for our mom, we live in 3 different states between the four of us, so exchanging cash isn’t an option, and sending a check just takes too long. I can’t wait to show my sisters this app!

28. I do have this app on my phone. Someone needed pay an invoice and it was paid instantly on the app. Its quick!

29. This is interesting. I am wondering how it pays bills and things like rent. My brother could use something like this – does it work like auto pay from the bank? How is it different than the app you’d use from your bank? Thanks!

30. I’ve heard a lot about the square app but didn’t really know much about it! It sounds really useful and like it would be pretty great to have!

31. Reesa Lewandowski says:

This soumds like a good alternative to paypal. I need to check this out. My brother uses it but I didn’t know anything about it.

32. CourtneyLynne says:

So you are like the third person I have heard about this from!!!! This app would of been perfect a few years back when I would go on group dinners!!!

33. I have a square app. A great thing to have for convience.

34. I’ve used Square Cash, it’s one of my favorite apps to use to send and receive monies. And it’s free #bonus!

35. This sounds super cool! My husband and I like to go out to eat with our friends, even though it’s super easy to split bills. It might be nice!

36. I appreciate that it’s so easy to set up and use. I’d like to give this one a try.

37. I love Squarecash. I’ve been using it for quite some time and it’s very efficient.

38. What a neat idea! I like that you can cash out and put it in the bank with no fees.

39. This is a great concept. I will begin using it. Most of my friends carry plastic and seldom have over $20 cash in their pockets.