Learn How To Save $10 Off Kashi Products At Target.com #ad #KashiPlantPower #GOTOGETHER

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KashiPlantPower #GOTOGETHER #CollectiveBias

Learn How To Save $10 Off Kashi Products At Target

Visit http://cbi.as/4ms6q to see the amazing Kashi® GOLEAN™ Plant Powered Shake and Kashi® Organic Super Blend varieties available on Target.com. Use promo code TGTKASHI at checkout to receive $10 off your purchase of any one of the products!

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Sounds tasty enough, I wanna try it out

2. Elizabeth O. says:

It’s always nice to get discounts! I don’t think I’m familiar with this brand. Love that they have a lot of flavors available!

3. I’ve never heard about this before. Sounds really good.

4. I’m a huge fan of Kashi. I had no idea they had plant based powders. Can’t wait to try these in my smoothies.

5. this sounds great!

6. Wow, this is something I’d like to try. Mainly because I am already a huge fan of Kashi’s.

7. That’s a really nice discount. A lot of their shakes do sound good and it would be fun to mix them with some fruit!

8. Kashi’s making protein shakes now? Awesome. It’s totally vegan, right? No dairy? I’m hoping it’s vegan.

9. christina aliperti says:

I love Kashi cereals so I have to try this out. I love a good protein shake and if it’s by Kashi it has to be good!

10. Rose Pingol says:

I always wanted to try protein shakes. This is a wonderful news!

11. Nicole Etolen says:

I love protein shakes. I will check these on target, hope my son will love them

12. Nikki Wayne says:

I am not sure if target can ship in our place. I like to buy some of these products.

13. OOOoooh sounds like an awesome product. thanks for the coupon, that’s a great benefit to reading this blog for sure.

14. Absolutely sounds delicious! I want to try these

15. I had no idea Kasha had protein powder now. I will have to look at it

16. This sounds like a great product! I Love Kashi products, I had no idea this was at Target.

17. My husband and I use Kashi products and love it very much. I will definitely check this out for sure :)

18. I have tried Kashi products before. My DIL loves them too.

19. I really like Kashi products. We haven’t tried their powders yet but will definitely need to now.

20. It’s really cool that Kashi continues to expand their product line. I will have to try some of the items I am not familiar with soon.

21. New brand for me. I love the variety of flavours in the range!

22. christina aliperti says:

I have been wanting to try this. Now I have no reason not to! Thanks for the coupon.

23. I love Kashi products so I am definitely looking forward to trying these shakes out. The flavors look amazing

24. I love kashi products! This is a great deal and the perfect excuse to head to target for a little shopping :D

25. I’ve heard a lot of great tings about this product, I’m so excited to see that there is a $10 Off coupon for it!

26. Havent tried this.. I doubt if it is available in our country. But reading from others’ comments, this sure is a nice product worth the try.

27. I’ve never heard about this product before. It looks tasty with different flavor and discount is always a good thing. Thanks for sharing with us.

28. I’ve tended to use organic product for a long time. This one is a good suggestion. Thank you