Buy 2 Bags IAMS Dry Dog Food & Get $10 Target Gift Card #IamsDogDeal AD

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IamsDogDeal #CollectiveBias

Buy 2 Bags IAMS Dry Dog Food & Get A $10 Target Gift Card

Give your dog some love! Save 5% with Cartwheel, PLUS get a $10 Target Gift Card when you buy 2 bags of IAMS dry dog food.

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Great deal for sure. And I may have a printable coupon to go with this offer

2. Thanks for sharing this awesome deal! I’m always at Target, and Iams is the food I feed my dogs. It was meant to be!

3. I used to use Iams all the time. Our Walmart doesn’t carry much of a selection for Iams though so we don’t get to use it anymore. :(

4. Wow, this is a really good deal. I have heard good things about Iams food from my friends.

5. Passing these savings on to my sister. Thank you!

6. This is such a great deal! It would be nice to buy the food and donate it, along with the gift card, to your local shelter.

7. This is a great deal! Even if you didn’t have a dog, this would be great for donating!

That’s true. You definitely don’t have to own a dog yourself to show some love to some other dogs. :)

8. GREAT deal! My chihuahua used to eat IAMS, but my current pup has allergies. This is a great idea for a shelter donation.

9. Jeanine says:

We don’t use Iams anymore but what a great deal! If we hadn’t of had to switch I would for sure be taking advantage of this because 2 of my 3 pups loved it!

10. What a great deal and savings, thanks for sharing. I hear great things about Iams.

11. Now that is a nice bonus for picking up some Iams dog food. Now would be a good time to stock up!

12. That’s a great deal. I can use one bag for my own dog and donate the other to our local pet shelter.

13. We don’t have a dog but this sounds like a great deal especially for the IAms brand of dog food!

14. We’re not pet owners – YET. But I’m a frequent shopper at Target. Sounds like a fab deal!

You might be like me. I didn’t have any pets for years, but once I got one and fell in love, I have had fur babies ever since.

15. This is a great deal! I love using coupons every time I shop!

16. We spend A LOT of money on dog food so every penny helps. This is a great deal that I will defiantly be taking advantage of.

17. Nikki Wayne says:

Oh, nice deal. I will going to share this with my client who really loves dogs.

18. It would be nice to save on some dog food, especially since it’s not really cheap to own a pet! I’ve heard a lot of good things about IAMS and it would be nice to give this a try!

19. Meagen Brosius says:

We will be stocking up for sure! We love feeding our dogs Iams but because it’s not really cheap we never get a chance to stock up!

20. Iams is such a good brand.
    This is a great deal posted here.

21. Great deal for dog lovers like me! Thanks!

22. Perfect for our pups! Plus we love Cartwheel!!

23. Nicole Escat says:

What a great deal! My friend will be glad if she found this, I will share this to her!

24. This is an awesome deal. My dog loves IAMS so I will be jumping on this one.