Save $1.00 On Ortho Animal B Gon Animal Repellent at Walmart #cbias #ad #OrthoProtects

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OrthoProtects #CollectiveBias.

Do you love your yard, but hate seeing your hard work get eaten up by garden pests? Maybe you are planning your garden and want to keep the rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels and other small animals from eating all your carrots and nibbling on your tomatoes. Ortho® Animal B Gon® Animal Repellent has a great no stink formula product that uses essential oils and delivers long lasting, rain resistant performance. These essential oils provide an effective way to keep small animals away from your lawn and garden. What smells nice to people actually confuses animals with a “wrong” scent, so they’ll go somewhere else to find a place to eat.

Whether you choose the Granules or the Spray, you can rest easy knowing that Ortho® Animal B Gon® Animal Repellent is safe for people, pets and plants.

How does it work?

Not only is this a great product, but you can also save $1.00 by using Checkout 51 when you purchase Ortho® Animal B Gon® Animal Repellent at Walmart. Checkout 51 is a grocery savings app that gives you new offers weekly, and lets you earn cash back on your purchase by taking a photo of your receipt.

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

I live in a wooded area, so we have all kinds of little critters in our yard. The bunnies I love, the skunks – not so much.

We are surrounded by woods, too. Thankfully I haven’t seen any skunks, though. Yuck!

2. I really need this! I like that it’s safe for people, plants and pets. I love animals, I just don’t want them eating my garden.

3. I have woods right behind my home and we get all kinds of animals. I’m talking deer, turtle, ground hogs, bunnies, geese, just all kinds of things. This product would be perfect for me, I love that it gets the job done but is safe and harmless.

Me too. Some of my personal favorite animals are ground hogs and squirrels. They are just so cute! I would never want to hurt them. I even think possums are funny.

4. I know a few people that could really benefit from this product. We live in the city where animals are not much of a problem. Thank goodness.

5. I really need to pick some of this up. We have rabbits in our garden and they are destroying my veggies.

6. Jeanine says:

Sounds great. I wish I had the yard to use this in, I’m sure its really handy and works well I have heard some great things!

7. I’m happy I live in the city so I don’t have to deal with things like this! But my friend lives in the country and ALWAYS has issues, so she’ll appreciate this post, for sure!

8. Kim Kenny says:

I don’t mind the squirrels & possums that visit our yard but I’d love to get rid of the feral cats that dig up my plants, dig up the mulch & poop everywhere!! Do you know if there is a product that cats hate??

9. This looks like a great product for home owners to have, I will have to share this with my friends. Great that they have a discount code to offer too!

10. Our yard is a hot mess right now! We are planning a little yard work this weekend, depending on the weather. I’ll check this out! TY!

11. I need something to get rid of raccoons. I don’t mind the other critters, but they raccoons are just trouble!

Raccoons have left my garden alone {so far} but they like to climb up on my deck sometimes and get the cat’s food if he leaves any in his dish. Lol.

12. I really need this! Gophers are ruining my lawn! thanks for sharing the coupon as well.

13. I really need this! I like that it’s safe! I love animals, I just don’t want them eating in my backyard! Thank you for sharing it!

14. Rebecca says:

Ortho has been around forever and I do use there products. The Animal B Gon sounds like it would be great for any garden. I love that it is safe to humans, pets, and plants too. Thanks for sharing this product.

15. Great post! We stick to natural, homemade “pest” repellents, but I love Checkout 51!

16. I love spending time in the garden. I didn’t really have any trouble with pests in my gardens until last year.

17. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

This is amazing! Not only can I save money but I’m really happy to hear that this is safe around people and animals.

18. Haha definietly need this you should see my garden at them moment. I’ve pretty much given up!
    I’ll have a look to see if this is available in aus!

19. I saw this in the store today and contemplated buying it. We seem to have a problem with deer getting into our corn when it comes up!