10 Yummy Popcorn Recipes For Snack Lovers

popcorn recipes

My husband is all about some popcorn. It’s his favorite snack and we have this really cool popcorn maker that looks like a movie popcorn machine. If you are a popcorn muncher like he is, you should definitely get one of these bad boys. Anyway, we love trying our popcorn different ways. I like mine with red pepper, black pepper, butter and cheese. He likes his popcorn with butter and salt. No matter how you like your popcorn, we have a tasty recipe for you. Check out these 10 yummy popcorn recipes for snack lovers. And don’t forget, Popcorn Day is January 16th.

10 Yummy Popcorn Recipes For Snack Lovers

apple_butter_popcorn
Apple Butter Popcorn | Simply Darrling

MMs-White-Chocolate-Popcorn-Recipe-with-Orville-Redenbachers-Popcorn
M&M’s White Chocolate Popcorn | Thrifty Jinxy

italian-brown-paper-bag-popcorn-3a-wm
Italian Brown Paper Bag Popcorn | Snappy Gourmet

What Are Your Favorite Popcorn Recipes?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, and their fur babies.

Comments

1. The apple butter popcorn sounds fantastic! I normally order my popcorn online and I am going to see if they have that kind. If not I will just have to make it myself. Thanks for sharing!

2. Looks delicious!

3. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn you say? Oh man, that sounds awesome.

4. I love popcorn more than any other snack food in the world. Thank you for sharing this collection. I think I’ll start with the top one and work my way down. ;)

5. I love popcorn! The cake batter one is so pretty – I don’t think I’ve met any popcorn mix I didn’t like ;)

6. My family is crazy for popcorn. I can’t wait to make up a batch of caramel corn for the gang. Love it!

7. Catherine S says:

We have popcorn for a snack all the time. I can’t wait to make the Vermont Cheddar Bacon Popcorn.

8. Wow – these are some tasty popcorn ideas! We’ve added ranch seasoning before and it was really good but I think my kids would flip over the cake batter popcorn!

9. Popcorn is definitely the perfect compliment to any family movie night. Those s’mores and cake batter recipes are both definitely a must try!

10. My daughter would love the cake batter popcorn. Where did you get such cute paper containers?

You’d actually have to ask the person who created that recipe {the blog listed underneath}. They are super cute, aren’t they?

11. I’m loving the cake batter popcorn idea. That would be a really good one for a party!

12. Elizabeth O. says:

I love playing with popcorn recipe and flavors! These are all awesome. Movie night is one of our favorites so there’s always popcorn in the house! It’s always nice to mix them up a bit with flavors you enjoy!

13. Ann Bacciaglia says:

We love to snack on popcorn. I will have to try making my own caramel corn.

14. travel blogger says:

I love popcorn, and these are such creative ideas to make it fun! I will have to try this our next movie night.

15. This is really perfect snack for me! I love these ideas, popcorn are really good.

16. I love that idea, I really love popcorn for my snack, I’m so glad you share this

17. Count me in as a popcorn lover. It’s fun to try new flavors and recipes. Even more fun if you’re doing it at home!

18. Melissa Bernardo says:

My sons and I are huge popcorn fans! I will be trying all of these recipes!

19. My daughter thinks she needs popcorn every time we sit down to watch television. These recipes would make it even more entertaining, both while making them and eating them.

20. cake batter popcorn looks very cute and pretty! but each them deifinitely taste really good and yummy!

21. My sons and I love popcorn! We’ll have to try out some of these variations!

22. Ashleigh says:

I love popcorn. I had no idea there were so many ways you could flavor it.

23. I love popcorn! thanks for sharing.

24. I love this list Dawn! Popcorn is something we love while watching movies at home but I like changing it up! This will be perfect for that.

25. Love this! I’m going to have to try this. It sure is a great way to enjoy your popcorn. Thanks for the ideas!

26. I love this collection of popcorn recipes. Popcorn is such a fun treat…and these are great flavours.

27. I love popcorn – it is so versatile – that apple butter version is one I have to try!

28. Cake batter popcorn is the bomb!!!

29. /www.clavonna.com