7 Reasons Why You Need A SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card #ad #SanDisk @BestBuy

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

Why You Need A SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card

Last year I bought a new DSLR camera. It was my first experience with one, so I really had nothing else that you need for one either. So, I purchased everything that a newbie camera owner needs including a new SanDisk microSD™ memory card for our trip. Here are 7 reasons why we think you need one, too.

Why You Need A SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card

Selecting The Perfect Memory Card To Protect Our Memories

It was important to us to get a memory card that would last because the first major place we chose to use our card was on our cruise in January. So, we definitely didn’t want to lose our pictures due to a faulty memory card. It’s so important to have safe storage for all of your memories and devices and Best Buy is the place to get just that.

Why You Need A SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card

A SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card Can…

1. Deliver industry-leading performance and reliability. They are designed to meet the security, capacity, performance, and environmental requirements of next generation devices—because your stories span generations and your memory solutions should too.

2. Capture more fast action, record more 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video.

3. Transfer speeds up to 80 ms/s for DSLR cameras.

4. Allow you to carry more of the media and apps you love when added to your spartphone of mobile device. Thin and light computing devices, tablets, and smartphones demand the compact form factors of SanDisk microSD cards.

5. Give your smartphone or tablet a more responsive camera function and smoother media playback. {I need one for my smartphone now, it seems}. A memory car can give you more memory and allow for the shooting of high resolution video from your phone. They come with capacity options from 4GB to 200GB.

6. Free up space on your iPhone, iPad, and computers and allow easier transfers between the devices and computers.

7. Free up space on your Android device and allow easier transfer between the devices and computers.

Do You Use A Memory Card With Your Devices? If So, Which Ones?

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

My stepson is off to college in a few weeks and I got him an SD card for when he goes. I think it will help him a lot.

2. Best buy seems to have a lot of neat things when it comes to electronics. I use a sandisk card reader but not like one. I might have to check it out.

3. I only use Sandisk when it comes to memory cards. It’s nice to know I have the best. I need to check out their other products.

4. A good memory card is a must for your DSLR! I like that SanDisk is not wallet bunching and that you can find multiple memory options for multiple projects.

5. I love SanDisk. It’s the only portable storage I use. The last time I bought an off brand, I lost EVERYTHING.

Oh no. I hate to hear that. I only buy SanDisk, not because I have lost anything, but because your story isn’t the first time I have heard that, sadly. :(

6. My husband owns a lot because of the professional photography he does. I can’t keep up anymore.

7. Love SanDisk, there is one in my DSLR right NOW! Always love nabbing them at a great price! :)

8. This is a great way to keep all your stuff safe. We have two already and they are filled up. I like to hold on to my pictures of my kiddo.

9. Having plenty of storage space is so important for high schoolers and in college. Especially now that smartphones and tablets are so popular, ahving a memory card to increase the storage on those is vital.

10. Best Buy is my primary electronic store! I love this store because they offer a great selection of electronic gadgets and price match guarantee

11. Sandisk is my choice of memory card brand too. Love their quality!

12. I will never entrust my precious digital files and photos with any other memory card/flash drive other than SanDisk. I am a very satisfied customer, and will definitely be recommending it to friends and family.

13. We use a ton of SD cards for vaious things. I don’t think we’d last long wothout them!

14. We trust only SandiDisk when it comes to memory cards and flash drives. Their products are reliable.

15. Michele D says:

Love Best Buy! We just picked up a few flash drives for my son’s class this year. So important to have the right tools.

16. Love best buy and SanDisk! I definitely need to pick up a new memory card for my DSLR.

17. I would like to have one of this sand disck to save my photos and free my computer from space. This is a nice.

18. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

SanDisk is all we use and love how trustworthy their products are. We just recently picked up so SD cards this week for back to school.

19. These are definitely very handy for me since I take a huge amount of photos for my blog. I’m always needing more space to having some extras around is a good idea.

20. I will definitely be using these for this coming school year! They come in handy!!

21. I definitely need a few of the cards for my camera! I will picking some up this weekend! Love Best Buy!

22. I take a lot of photos and download it on our personal computer. I need to free up space so I got to get that one.

23. I would love to get a scan disc reader! I save everything on dropbox (which is now full) and a notebook. This is going on my list to get now.

24. I have an iPhone, so my photos get dumped to the cloud all the time. I also have been using the Shutterfly app for years so they upload there as well. Then I am ready to go when it comes to making memory books. I like the idea of having a thumb drive that would also work on my phone. Especially if I am out of wifi and out of space to save a photo or video. Perfect for traveling.

25. I’m a big fan of SanDisk and of Best Buy. It’s nice that you can get such a good selection of the former at the latter.

26. I love SanDisk and I try to keep as much memory as possible to stash away for later. I tend to use up a lot!

27. SanDisk is the only brand of memory cards that I’ll buy for my camera, my phone or my tablet. I love their products.

28. I could definitely use some additional space on my phone. It seems like I’m always running out and have to delete a bunch of stuff.

29. I need this super bad now! My laptop got stolen so I can get this for an extra backup place!

Oh no! I hate that for you. I hope that you are able to get it back from whoever stole it from you. If not, I hope you didn’t lose too much.

30. Thanks for highlighting these SanDisk memory cards as I also use them exclusively! This reminds me as I need to shop for more today!

31. I agree with your reasons because I am a loyal sandisk memory card user. It’s the one I used for my canon dslr. I like this product and I wll forever patronize it.

32. I use the Sandisk memory cards in everything that uses sd cards! I love these for keeping all our memory free in our electronics.

33. My older two kids have jump drives for saving their projects on. I like the jump drives instead of the old floppy disk drives that I had in high school. They were easily damaged where a jump drive isn’t. :)

34. CourtneyLynne says:

Swear I can never have enough memory sticks! Being a blogger and then mix in my picture hoarder tendencies…. These things literally save all my devices lol

35. My sister is BIG on taking photos she always likes the latest of things and products. I will def pass this along to her thanks!

36. I reeeeally need a card that big! I just haven’t invested in one yet. I do YouTube videos, so when filming, I’m always having to take the card out and transfer the files to the computer and go back to filming. It’s such a hassle.