Free Valentine Bingo Game Printable Collection For Kids #ValentinesDay

Valentines Day Ideas: Valentine Bingo Game Printable For Kids

If you are looking for something fun to do with your kids this Valentine’s Day, then you might love this FREE Valentine Bingo Game Printable collection. Included are 4 different cards. Just print off as many as you need for your classroom, church class, party or even just for you and the kiddos at home.

How To Play Valentine Bingo

First, print out as many of the game boards as you need by clicking on the images below. A larger set of game boards will appear, perfect for printing 2 to a sheet. There are 4 different game boards to choose from.

We recommend buying the candy hearts with cute sayings on them to mark your game board. Or you can use any small items that you have lying around to mark the game board. Some things that I suggest are buttons, pencil erasers, game pieces from other bingo games.

Valentine Bingo Game Printable Set #1

Valentines Day Ideas: Valentine Bingo Game Printable For Kids

Valentine Bingo Game Printable Set #2

Valentines Day Ideas: Valentine Bingo Game Printable For Kids

Helpful Tips

*Want to know how to save some money on this game? Then check out this tip. If you would like to have this game to play over and over, you could always laminate the game boards. Then they could be used again each year without the added cost of reprinting.

*You could also print out extra boards and then cut out the individual squares. Then the person running the game could use the cut out pieces to call out the squares to be marked on the game boards.

*If you would like even MORE variety in your Valentine Bingo Game Printable Collection, pop on over to Jenny at Dapperhouse, where you can print off 4 more game boards that are completely different than the ones you see right here. :)

What Other Fun Games Do You Like To Play With Your Kids For Valentine’s Day?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

That is a wicked cute idea. My kids would love that.

2. These are adorable! My kids love Bingo and would even more so with these cute cards!

3. Catherine S says:

This is such a cute idea. I will have to make some of these for my niece to take to school.

4. This is so cute! My kids always loved playing Bingo when they were little.

5. These are so cute. I am having a Valentine Party for my kids and I know they would have fun.

6. What a cute idea for a Valentine’s Day game! I need to think about what I’m going to do with my kids for Valentine’s Day.

7. These are perfect! You could laminate these and reuse them every year!

8. Debbie Denny says:

Brilliant idea. I just love the game cards.

9. Aww, what a fun activity. Bet this would be great in classrooms!

10. That would be such a fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with my kidlets. I don’t know what they’ve got planned in their classrooms, but I’ll suggest this to their teachers.

11. This would be perfect for my son’s classroom party! Thanks for sharing!

12. Oh wow what a fun activity for Valentine’s Day! I’ll have to do this at home with my family!

13. Great idea, I’m going to print this up for the boychild so he can take it to school.

14. I should do this with my kids. That would be so fun. Thanks for sharing them!!

15. Amy Desrosiers says:

I am going to print these for my kids and use Coversation Hearts as our markers. That should make is more fun.

16. That’s a good idea to laminate the board. I love simple tricks like that, that save the longevity of something we like that’s pretty fragile. :)

17. Jess Weaver says:

How sweet is this game! It might be fun for a School Valentines day party as well. I’ll share this one with my child’s teacher!

18. Oh, I want to print this Valentine’s Day BINGO for my 4 year old. We just started playing the (original) game with him last week and he loves it.

19. What a cute and inventive idea! No kids in our house, but my group therapy patients would enjoy this.

20. These are really cute – the kids love to play Bingo!

21. These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing these. I will be passing them along to some mommy friends.

22. What a fun printable for kids. My girls would love this.

23. So cute! Kids love little games like this. I might print these out for my daughters class.

24. Karen Glatt says:

Valentine Bingo looks like a lot of fun! My niece and her friend would love to play it even if Valentine’s Day is over! It is a cute printable!

25. This is so cool! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Trackbacks

1. […] Free Valentine Bingo Game Printable Collection For Kids – If you are looking for something fun to do with your kids this Valentine’s Day, then you might love this FREE Valentine Bingo Game Printable collection…. […]