DIY Hot Cocoa Station #ad #BicMerryMarking #HotAqua

This post brought to you by BIC®. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Cheap is the New Classy.

DIY Hot Cocoa Station #ad #BicMerryMarking #HotAqua

Isn’t winter the perfect time for hot cocoa? Nothing warms you up faster than a hot mug of cocoa in your hands while you sit by the cozy fire. If you love hot cocoa as much as my family does, then we hope that you will love this DIY Hot Cocoa Station. It’s super easy to create and a lot of fun for guests who might be visiting for the holidays. And what better way to celebrate BIC’s Month of Merry Marking than with a nice warm beverage?

DIY Hot Cocoa Station Ideas #ad #BicMerryMarking #HotAqua

DIY Hot Cocoa Station

Creating your own DIY Hot Cocoa Station takes very little time and effort. All you need to do to create the perfect DIY Hot Cocoa Station is to find a great storage area first. We are using a kitchen island. The drawers work perfectly for storing all of your hot cocoa and the top is a great size for a variety of machines.

DIY Hot Cocoa Station Ideas #ad #BicMerryMarking #HotAqua

Next, you need to select beverage machines that dispense hot water. Or you could place a microwave on top of the DIY Hot Cocoa Station and get water from your tap or a bottle. Great mugs also add a lot of fun as guests can choose ones that suit their personalities. And, finally, select a variety of your favorite hot chocolates to stock the DIY Hot Cocoa Station.

DIY Hot Cocoa Station Ideas #ad #BicMerryMarking #HotAqua

You should also add something to make your Hot Cocoa Station more personal. We made a simple “Hot Cocoa” card using Hot Aqua and Woodsy Brown BIC Mark-It™ permanent markers. They come in 44 vibrant, long lasting colors to offer you inspiration for any project.

The bold, fade-resistant ink is low odor and acid free (no added acid, no measurable pH) so you don’t need to worry! You can find BIC Mark-It™ permanent markers available in 36 packs of fine or ultra-fine bold, vibrant colors or the 8 pack of metallic colors.

DIY Hot Cocoa Station #ad BicMerryMarking #HotAqua

Save $1.00 On BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers right now BIC is offering a coupon to SAVE $1.00 right now. You can get the booklet of merry marking and a coupon to start marking right now! Use BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers to create cute projects, to add some color to existing projects or they even make great stocking stuffers.

I challenge my aunt Mary, my bloggy friends Sharon and Stacey and also my daughter to come up with some cool crafts with BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers.

What Project Would You Like To Create With BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

I love a nice warm cup of hot chocolate when it’s cold out. Especially white hot chocolate.

2. Amanda Love says:

What a great idea. I don’t know what creative work of art I can come up with that Bic marker but I can sure try something.

3. How impressive you have two Keurigs, They would be perfect for holiday entertaining. I have fallen in love with the metallic Bic pens.

4. I love these pens. Think I could use a cup of goodness right now.

5. How cute is that. i would love to use these markers to create a snowman building center for the kids. Each station would be a different color to a different part of the snowman.

6. My kids love hot cocoa and would be thrilled with a hot cocoa station. I may have to surprise them one day this week.

7. This is great for a quick warm up when you just got in from the cold. I could definitely do this with my Keurig!

8. I can always think of a project to use my BIC Markers for – and since it is holiday time I am now anxious to get them out and do something special for someone. I will aim my creative thoughts toward the teachers at my kids’ schools.

9. The cocoa station is a really popular concept this year – I’ve been seeing it all over the place. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

It’s a great time of year for it. There is nothing like a nice cup of hot cocoa when you are snowed in.

• alicia szemon says:

This is so cute(: i love hot cocoa! I will definitely be trying this(:

• Jo-Ann Brightman says:

I think that this is a wonderful idea for the family or guests during these winter months. With another snow storm approaching I will be sure to have my own hot coca station set up tomorrow.

• Natalie says:

I will have to use my BIC markers to make this next winter!

10. My kids love making hot cocoa in the Keurig! Thanks for your ideas

11. This is so clever! We love using our keurig to make hot chocolate

12. Even though I am an electronic note taker and gadget person, I truly enjoy a nice pen, marker or other writin instrument. There is nothin like it.

13. Challenges with a Bic would be fun! A hot cocoa station would be even more fun. 🙂

14. Amy Desrosiers says:

Sounds great! This would be the most popular spot in my home per my kids!

15. How fun! This is a great idea for the holidays! It would be a lot of fun for someone hosting this Christmas or New Years. Those Bic Markers sure come in handy for fun projects!

16. I’m planning a hot cocoa bar for Christmas day, and I can’t wait! I think I might make it “adult” with some fun spirits. I have these markers, too, so I’ll be making a colorful menu! I can’t stop doodling when I use them.

17. This is such a fun idea! I definitely need to set one up the next time the kids’ have friends over.

18. What a great idea. We just had a work party and decided to do something similar! People loved it!

19. This is such a great idea! Would be perfect for school events, too 🙂

20. What a great idea for a fun little mini party!

21. That is adorable. My kids would love if I set that up

22. I’ve been drinking hot cocoa daily with an added scoop of the instant flavored coffee. I use Mocha it’s pretty good.

23. Karen Glatt says:

What a great idea to make a Hot cocoa station! We love hot Cocoa, especially this time of year. I would like to create a Valentine’s station with chocolates and red hearts and Hot Coffee!

24. ellen beck says:

Love this idea it is cute and practical. Everyone would love it.

25. I’m not a coffee drinker. I do enjoy hot chocolate or tea when it’s cold out.