This conversation was brought to you by Global Influence. All opinions are my own.
I have really dry skin, especially in the winter time. My skin often gets so dry, that it hurts and can be quite itchy. No one loves to have dry skin and I find myself using all different types of lotion to alleviate the dryness. Having allergies can make choosing lotions difficult as I often find that lotions have strong perfumes that bother me. So, based on my experience, I have compiled some ways to help alleviate winter dry skin.
Tips To Alleviate Winter Dry Skin
1. Stay Hydrated – I find that the less dehydrated I am, the less dry my skin is, too. This makes perfect sense, right?
2. Stay Away From Skin Irritants – Different seasons offer different things that can dry out skin. I find that wool does this to me, and I find it scratchy. So, I avoid it.
3. Avoid Hot Showers – Hot showers are great, but not for my skin. The longer I stay in a hot shower, the scratchier and dryer my skin feels when I get out.
4. Use Body Scrub – Body Scrub can help remove dead skin cells. In the end, you get softer, healthier skin. Again, avoid scents that will bother or irritate your skin. We make outs homemade so that we know what goes in it.
5. Use A Great Lotion – Personally, I love Vaseline Intensive Care Lotions. Two of my personal favorites are Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant with pure cocoa butter and Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe. Both lotions are thick and rich and smell amazing. They leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized and the Cocoa Radiant scent also makes me smell like I am at the beach – so I especially love that.
6. Check Out Some Reviews – Learn about skincare products before you commit to a purchase. You can read a lot of reviews about skincare products at Skin Care In Review.
Get A $1 Off Vaseline Products At Family Dollar
When I use Vaseline Intensive Care Lotions, I can tell a difference immediately. I like to use the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant on my feet, elbows and hands, especially, as they can get really dry. Best of all, Family Dollar has Vaseline products at a very affordable price that you can even get for a $1 off with this coupon.
Even my daughter knows how much I love Vaseline products.
Win A $30 Family Dollar Gift Cards
Feel the difference in just 3 weeks! Post a tweet sharing how the new Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion has healed your skin using #FDRapidRenewal, for a chance to win a $30 Family Dollar gift card.