10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas

10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy

What are you serving or eating for dessert this Thanksgiving? How does Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pie sound? How about Toffee Pecan Bundt Cake with Caramel Drizzle or Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream. If any of these yummy recipes sound like great alternatives to traditional Pumpkin Pie to you this Thanksgiving, then you have come to the right place. We have rounded up 10 of the tastiest blogger dessert recipes that we could find that you might like to try out on your friends and family this Thanksgiving. Be prepared. People may ask for seconds.

10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas

Toffee Pecan Bundt Cake With Caramel Drizzle: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Toffee Pecan Bundt Cake with Caramel Drizzle | A Family Feast

Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream | Confessions of an Overworked Mom

Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites | A Mom’s Take

Pumpkin Cheesecake: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Cheesecake | A Family Feast

Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Homemade Caramel Sauce | How Was Your Day

Slow Cooker Apple Caramel Pie: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pie | This Mama Loves

Aunt Bonnie's Pecan Pie: 10 Yummy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy
Aunt Bonnie’s Pecan Pie | Sweep Tight

Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie | Cooking in Bliss

Kabocha Squash Mousse | Fearless Dining

Eggnog and Pumpkin Mousse | Just Us Four

Do You Have Any Great Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas To Share?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Thank you so much for sharing my recipe. Off to check out the others. Sharing!

2. Yum-O! Those mini pumpkin pie bites look so good. I love bite-sized desserts.

3. WHAT? These are crazy delicious! I’m going on a baking spree after this.

4. Yummy!!!!! I would love to try all those wonderful desserts. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful post 😀

5. Masshole Mommh says:

I want to make those mini pumpkin pie bites! Everyone in my family loves pumpkin pie, so those are perfect.

6. Those Thanksgiving desserts are so good. I would eat them all but I have a preference for the toffee one

7. Omg how yummy!!!!!! Now I want a yummy dessert!!!

8. Great desert ideas! Love them 🙂 Especially the pies!

9. I’m thinking of hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year – our first American thanksgiving! It’ll be exciting. Thanks for all the dessert ideas.

Congrats on your first American Thanksgiving! I hope you and your family has a great time. 🙂

10. These look like some pinworthy recipes! I feel just hungry looking at the pictures:)

11. Elizabeth O says:

Haven’t tried doing homemade ice cream before. Thanks!

12. The pumpkin bread pudding is calling my name….it looks so good

13. First off I love the name of your blog! Secondly I NEED some of that pumpkin cheesecake! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so very much! I need some of that, too. I made a pumpkin cheesecake one year and it was AMAZING!

14. Everything looks so good. I have to try that pumpkin icecream.

15. Everything looks insanely delicious! I love desserts and I’m totally craving for those right now, especially since it’s nearly lunch time.

16. These all look so good! I need to start baking more yum!

17. All of the desserts look amazing. Now I want some sweets.

18. Oh my goodness. Talk about falling in love with desert hahaha. I want all of it right ow.

19. Andrea Callahan says:

I want to try all of them. Yummy desserts!

20. I love this round-up. I also love the holidays because I can eat all this stuff without feeling guilty lol.

21. They all look so good, yummmmy!

22. Sandy @ Activities Children says:

Toffee Pecan Bundt Cake with Caramel Drizzle had my mouth watering, and it only kept getting better. Such great recipes!

23. All these recipes look amazing! I will definitely be looking all these up. Thanks for sharing.

24. Droooling. I’ve already got my Thanksgiving desserts down pat- the standard apple pie, pumpkin pie, and of course caramel bites!

25. Fi Ní Neachtáin says:

These are such lovely sounding and looking desserts. They’re perfect for autumn too with all the pumpkin and apple fillings 🙂

26. When it comes to desserts you have me sold! These all look mouth watering!

27. These all look amazing! I doubt you could ever go wrong with a good pumpkin dessert for Thanksgiving.

28. All the ice cream and pie, I would love to have some right now; especially that pumpkin ice cream!

29. Ummm….. WOW… Pumpkin ice cream, I am ALL OVER THAT!!!! Hehehehe

30. Oh my goodness, everything looks amazing! Thanks for sharing

31. We love desserts. You are making me hungry now. 🙂

32. Rebecca Swenor says:

These are great ideas for desserts for Thanksgiving. I think I am going to do pecan pie this year with pumpkin pie. Thanks for sharing.

I really like pecan pie. I haven’t had any in forever. You may have just started a trend. 😉

33. Good lord has mercy I just died and went to dessert heaven, these are so good looking and I bet they taste just as good.

34. I am hosting Thanksgiving this year. These are some great ideas!

35. Jacqui Odell says:

I can’t decide which one is my favorite! They all sound good.

36. Those mini pie bites are calling my name. Those are sized perfectly for a small treat.

37. Love this round up. You found some truly unique desserts.

38. I really shouldn’t read these posts so early in the morning….now I want dessert! I’m sure I would LOVE every single one of these recipes.

39. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

I love love love Apple Pie, these all look delicious though! =)

40. These all look so yummy! I love cooking in the slow cooker, so I might have to try that slow cooker apple pie. Thanks for sharing!

41. Pumpkin pie still trumps everything for me. It isn’t Thanksgiving without it!

42. Hi Dawn,

I found your post on Blog Frogs. Oh my goodness the pumpkin ice cream sounds delish!! Thanks for sharing these ideas. I was put in charge of desserts and would like to do something new.

Happy Monday!!