10 Perfect Parfait Recipes

10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy

November 25th is National Parfait Day and there is no better day to try out one of these 10 perfect parfait recipes. From Pumpkin Mousse Parfait to Almond Joy Pudding Parfait and from fruit filled parfaits to mocha flavored yumminess, you are sure to find a tasty parfait recipe to help you celebrate. So, round up your family and make some yummy treats {make one for me, too, please} and enjoy this delicious holiday!

10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day

Strawberry Pudding Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Mini Strawberry Pudding Parfait Dessert | Sweep Tight

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Yogurt Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Yogurt Parfait | Food Done Light

Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Parfait | A Mom’s Take

Almond Joy Pudding Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Almond Joy Pudding Parfaits | Views from the ‘Ville

Pumpkin Mousse Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Pumpkin Mousse Parfait | Sweep Tight

Mocha Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Mocha Parfait | The Kitchen is My Playground

Raspberry Chia Seed Yogurt Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Raspberry Chia Seed Yogurt Parfait | Food Done Light

Fruit and Yogurt Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Fruit & Yogurt Parfait | A Mom’s Take

No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits | How Does Your Garden Grow

Mocha Parfait Shots: 10 Perfect Parfait Recipes For National Parfait Day | Cheap Is The New Classy
Mocha Parfait Shots | Views from the ‘Ville

What Ingredients Do You Like In Your Parfait?

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. Thanks for including my parfait in this wonderful round up.

2. Pumpkin Mousse Parfait-just went in to look at that recipe. I want it now but I do need a couple of ingredients so maybe this weekend!

3. Those mocha parfait shots look delicious! What a unique recipe roundup!

4. Yum!! My kids would flip for a few of these. I can’t blame them, they look divine!!

5. I’m not sure which one I want first. They all look so good, but maybe the pumpkin.

6. Rebecca Swenor says:

I have never made a Parfait before so I will have to try some of these recipes . Thanks for sharing.

7. I want one of each of these. They all sound amazing.

8. Fruity Pebbles parfait?! YES! That’s amazing.

9. Amy Desrosiers says:

Yum! Parfaits are my weakness! I love the creamy layers of goodness!

10. They all look so good!! I’m a huge fan of parfaits with meringue and black berries. I love the combo of the sweetness and the tangy taste of the berries.

11. These all look so yummy! I love, love, LOVE parfaits.

12. I have only really made a yogurt /fruit parfait recipe what a great holiday treat and perfect for parties when you make them mini size

13. These look incredible! I am definitely all over that pumpkin recipe.

14. Okay, I’ll have one of each, please. They all look amazing!

15. That pumpkin one looks really goooood! All are tasty looking.

16. I love parfaits. Quite a few of these have caught my eye too.

17. The Pumpkin Mousse Parfait looks delicious. I want to make it this weekend.

18. YUM! There is not one that sounds better than other they all sound amazing!

19. Amanda Love says:

I love eating parfaits but have never made my own. I would love to give a few of these a try.

20. Wow what a great list of parfaits! I love how they are so varied too. Which one to make first!

21. The Almond Joy and Mocha ones have my name written all over them!

22. Everything here looks so delicious. I suddenly crave ice cream .

23. Alisha Kostiuk says:

They all look delicious, but the Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Parfait looks to die for.

24. They all look delicious. I’ve never had a parfait before. I think it’s time to try it!

25. These all look so good! I had to pin this, coming back to make a few of these. I think I’ll try that Almond Joy first, I need more creamer, lol

26. Every single one of these parfaits makes my mouth water! What a great list.

27. Oh the No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits look so amazing! I love cheesecake! I have to try some of these! YUM

28. Karen Glatt says:

I love Parfaits! They are light and fluffy and really easy to make and are a great dessert that everyone in my family love. I want to make the Healthy Breakfast – Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Yogurt Parfait soon!

29. Vesper Meikle says:

I don’t think there is one I wouldn’t eat – I so prefer deserts as a food