Disneyside Dog: That Moment I Realized My Dog Is Actually Stitch #disneyside

Disneyside Dog: That Moment I Realized My Dog Is Really Stitch #disneyside

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you probably know who Puppy Mister is. If not, meet Puppy Mister – a 4.5 pound chihuahua with sharp claws that need endless trimming, googly {or googwee, as we like to call them} eyes, a tongue that sticks out when he sleeps and a dog that is crazy awesome at snuggling. He is always looking for the warm spot on the ottoman in front of the window so that he can perform his obligatory community watch and when he is on my lap, he will snap you as soon as look at you if you come close {MINE!}.

Disneyside Dog: That Moment I Realized That My Dog Is Actually Stitch

So, I have been writing about our #disneyside ever since my family and I came back from Disney World about a week ago. Well, it turns out that Puppy Mister has a #disneyside, too. Let me prove it to you.

Googwee Eyes: The better to see you with.

Crazy Face: Sometimes Puppy Mister looks at me with the crazy side face. You other chihuahua owners know this face. Part demon, part crazed clown, totally funny.

I Don’t Speak Alien: No one knows what Stitch is talking about. And when my dog gets crazed {for instance, if anyone tries to get near me when he is on my lap} he goes all snarly demon on them. And when the sun shines in his eyes just right, they turn demon red {insert demonic laugh}.

Channel Your Inner Elvis: Stitch can play the guitar and Puppy Mister can sing along. :)

Look what I bought! #Stitch #Elvis pin! #pintrading #WDW #DisneyWorld #disneyside #disney #liloandstitch

A photo posted by Dawn McAlexander Crawford (@thenewclassy) on

Crazy Times: Stitch drinks coffee. Puppy acts like he does when you give him a treat. If you want to see Puppy Mister EXTRA crazy, try clipping his toenails.

Get Your Superhero On: Between the community watch and the little cape, I think that both Stitch and Puppy Mister think they are little superheroes. Rock on, my furry friends.

Peeping out the window. #Stalking the neighbors. #CommunityWatch #Nosy #puppy #dogs #dogsofinstagram #stalker

A photo posted by Dawn McAlexander Crawford (@thenewclassy) on

The Claws: Stitch has crazy claws. Puppy does, too. No matter how often you clip them, they grow right back like little Freddy Krueger knives. Waiting.

Snuggle Time: Obviously. They both give the best snuggles. Ever.

Slobber Time: Stitch likes to slobber and be gross, lol. Puppy Mister licks me all the time. Same principal, still spreading the slobbery love, but not as gross.

Look At Those Ears: I mean, how cute are those big radar ears! The better to hear me tell them I love them with. ;)

Do You Have A Disneyside Dog Or Cat?

If You Write A Post About Your Pet’s #Disneyside, Please Share It In The Linky Below

Disneyside Dog: That Moment I Realized My Dog Is Really Stitch #disneyside

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. That is hilarious. I have a chihuahua and he is a BEAST. He is not friendly at all LOL.

2. Fi Ní Neachtáin says:

Aww your dog is so adorable. I love that sleeping photo with his tongue out! I can definitely see the similarities between him and Stitch :)

3. Haha such a sweet but crazy post! I would of never thought about writing something like this. He’s so cute.

4. Haha this is awesome! If I had a dog, I would want him to be Stitch too!!!!

5. haha. Lots of comparables there — but I thought dogs took after their owners? The nails…the snarling… :)

6. Soooo cute! Ahaha, I can see how Puppy Mister and Stitch are alike in a lot of ways. You should find something or a doggy outfit in Stitch’s color that Puppy Mister can wear for Halloween :)

7. I have a chihuahua, I totally relate to this. :D

8. I never saw the whole Lilo and Stitch movie. But it sounds like you have an awesome doggy pal!

9. Awww your dog is adorable! I love the little tongue that sticks out.

10. This made me remember of our chihuahua back then – she was the sweetes!

11. Oh my goodness, I love the similarities with your cute doggy (yes, those ears!) and Stitch! I had a little crazy Chihuahua dog when I was a teen. He was so ugly he was cute and he thought he was a ladies man, didn’t matter the size of the lady doggy either.

Ha! Puppy Mister is just like that. We used to always call him Puppy because he was so little, but then he kept trying to love on all the ladies {and inanimate objects around the house} that we added Mister, lol.

12. This is very funny, but I can actually enviosion what you are describing! Cute dog though!

13. Hahahaha too funny!!!! Who wouldn’t want their doggie to be stitch ;-)

14. What a fun post! Puppy Mister sure does sound like Stitch to me! :-)

15. Elizabeth O. says:

You made me laugh hard. My dog is a primadonna.

16. hahaha I never realized that until now.. Stitch do look like a chihuahua

17. michele d says:

Oh! He is so cute! Love the picture with his tongue out.

18. He is super cute, and yes based on your description seems to be the next Stitch!

19. hahahaha such a cute dog, the stick the tongue out photo whilst asleep is my favour. i love watching lilo and stitch and yours is definitely stitch lol

20. Chrissy Mazzocchi says:

Oh wow he is so cute! I see how he does looke like Stitch haha

21. Stitch is one of my favorite Disney characters. Love him!

22. Ha, Ha! Must be something with their DNA!

23. such an adorable puppy you have there, and no i haven’t read about your dog but i surely know it’s adorable.

24. What a cute pup! I love the sleeping photos – so peaceful ;) If my dog was a disney character I think he would be Sven from Frozen.

25. That is hilarious! Now I need to think about Doggie Mash (my Mini Pin)… I’m thinking Dorie (from Finding Nemo)…

26. Rebecca Swenor says:

I love your fur baby and I have one something like him . They are cute sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

27. We have a labradoodle named Lola and I am trying to think of which Disney dog she resembles… I’ll have to think about that for a bit. Your dog funny with all its kirks. Thanks for sharing.

28. Hilarious! Your dog is super cute. I love the way his tongue hangs out a bit. Too cute!

29. What a cute dog – I especially love the last picture (so pretty). You had me laughing out loud at ” like little Freddy Krueger knives” – that is too funny. Is that normal with the breed? I’ve always wanted one.

I am not sure if it is or not. This is the first chihuahua we ever had and definitely won’t be the last though. He is such a funny little dog. :)

30. Ann Bacciaglia says:

I also have a 4.5 pound chihuahua. She looks just like yours. She loves to sleep curled up in my sweater. We often say she looks like Dobby from Harry Potter.

Curled up in your sweater – how sweet. Ours sleeps between me and the hubs at night. When he snoozes during the day, he sleeps either in a cover beside me on the couch, crammed between me and the arm of the couch {I have no idea why he thinks that is comfy} or on the ottoman in front of the window in the sunlight, lol.

31. Such a cute pup. Lots of personality!

32. I was thinking about it (seriously…) I think Doggie Mash is actually Woody from Toy Story. She is always trying to take care of others, and raise their spirits–and she is very loyal.

33. All the comparisons are really fun! I don’t have any pets so I can’t choose a character. :(

34. LOL on the comparisons. The coffee one made me laugh, I’ve seen my grandma’s dogs act like they were on coffee for a treat too. ;)

35. Super cute comparisons! Your doggie is so adorable!

36. My dog is certainly no stitch. He’s more of an Noying, if you know what I mean.

37. I think our little 7 year old yorkie thinks he is Mufasa! or at least Simba!

38. Hahaha! Slobber time, I love it! Sometimes I think my cat is Stitch!

39. This is so adorable! My dogs go nuts for treats too.

40. Melissa Smith says:

I really can see the resemblance! Good thing he’s cute like Stitch too.

41. AW!!!!! This is such a cute post!!!! This made me miss my little doggy. She recently passed at 14 years old. :[ Aw give yours a little squeeze for me!

42. Very sweet. I think my dogs could be Stitch too! ;)

43. What a cute dog, and I love that pin! I have a few pins but I just recently learned about all this trading business!

44. Aww so adorable! I swear my dog looks and acts like Stitch sometimes too haha!