How To Get Free Audiobooks + Promo Code #sponsored @coupons #audiobooksforfall

This is a Fashionista Event and a promotional item was provided to me by Coupons.com. Hosts for this event are Still Blonde after all these Years and ModlyChic.

Aidiobooks are great for long car rides. Right now you can get a free audiobook just for trying Audible and more audiobooks promo codes at Coupons.com. #sponsored

I have always loved to read. As a matter of fact, when I was in intermediate and high school, I was one of the few people I knew who read 1,000+ page books. But not everyone can read books of that size. The print can be really small and it can take up quite some time that we don’t always have. A site like Audible that offers audiobooks can help. There are also sites that offer audiobooks promo codes which can save you even more.

Audiobooks For Travel

I have known several truckers in my life who have listened to audiobooks. They travel a lot so it is just natural that they would want something to pass the time. I think that is an awesome idea and have been considering buying some audiobooks for myself, so some audiobooks promo codes would come in really handy.

We have a couple vacations coming up and I also will be attending some blogger conferences soon. All of these events require a lot of driving to get to the destinations. I am not a person who loves music in the car all the time, especially when I am driving in new places as it can be loud and the sound is so full that it can be hard to talk to others in the car. I am scared I might not be able to be heard when I need to talk to someone else in the car, or vice versa. Someone reading a book is pretty easy to talk over, if necessary – yet is entertaining and can kill the boredom of long car rides.

Listen to audio books while you chill on the couch + audiobooks promo codes #sponsored

Amber listening to her audiobook while “Crocogator” looks on.

Save Money With Audiobooks Promo Codes

Audiobooks don’t have to be expensive and you can save a lot with audiobooks promo codes. Audible offers over 150,000 titles to choose from, which you can conveniently download to your smartphone, tablet or desktop – whichever you prefer. Also, right now you can get a free audiobook just for checking them out. You can even sign in with your Amazon account and you can save even more with an Audible promo code.

Socialize With Audible

Facebook / Twitter / Google+

Socialize With Coupons.com

Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. I prefer paperbacks, but my husband is all over audio books!

2. That’s exactly when I like to use audio books — for car rides. When I drive to/from Michigan, I go through a couple of them!

3. I will share these with my husband. He LOVES to listen to books while he runs or works out.

4. I need to check out the site for a few upcoming trips. My husband loves to listen to audio books for his drives to and from work.

5. Amy Desrosiers says:

I love audiobooks for times when I want to multitask! Other than that I still have a craving for paper backs.

6. Thank you so much for the codes! I totally just bookmarked this page and will share it with my readers!

7. I think Audiobooks would be perfect for me as I never have time to read a proper book so listening to one would be so much easier.

8. I think I like my good ole fashion books for now but audio is the way to go especially for those who don’t like reading. I think some books may do well with audio though.

9. I’m not a huge fan of audible books but will have to try them again. I am in the car often and it would be a nice change from music.

10. I have never, ever listened to an audio book before. I think I’d get through books a lot faster if I did.

11. I love reading. Audio is the way to go when traveling.

12. ‘ve used Ausiobooks before. I like them especially for non-fiction books that I’m trying to learn something from. Always too busy to sit and read in order to leaner something new. LOL

13. Audiobooks are great for travel. Music is okay, but I really love to listen to a good book when I drive.

14. Thanks for the money saving tip. I have some traveling coming up in the fall. We will be listening to books on our way up to Chicago.

15. I much prefer a physical book but I do use my iPad often. I havent really been able to get audio books to really hold my attention.

16. I have a hard time getting into audio books. I live a 3 yo screaming bansheee…

17. I should try this as a way to pass the time while driving! I like to talk to get the ride going, but sometimes I am alone on a long trip and talking to myself doesn’t work! I should try an audible book! Thanks!
    Mitch

My grandma always said that it was fine to talk to yourself, until you started answering. Lol!

18. I haven’t tried Audible yet. I’ll give it a try soon when I’m ready for a new book.

19. I love reading on the kindle but love the convenience of audio books. That’s the only way I’ve been able to read books the past few months.

20. I don’t know if I could ever give up on reading my own books. It is one of my favourite pastimes. However, I won’t knock audio books until I’ve tried it.

21. Hubby and I love Audible. We download books for long car rides. I get car sick, so it is perfect for me!

22. This is a great idea for car rides of working out, I’m def going to join. Thanks!

23. I dont have much time to listen to audio books. But I am sure I can find some time in the car.

24. Great to get some free promo codes to try Audiobooks for free. Thank you for sharing them.

25. I have heard a lot of great things about Audiobooks. I think audio books would help me to get to sleep at night.

That is a great idea. I have trouble sleeping many nights and hadn’t thought about Audiobooks for this!

26. We love listening to audiobooks when we travel. Make the time go so much faster!

27. This is great. I have a long list of books I’d like to get. Having audiobooks would be perfection.

28. We have to travel quite a bit and I love audiobooks for this reason. My latest favorite is World War Z.

29. I love saving on my books. Thanks for the promo code!

30. I like some audio books. The last set I got was Joyce Meyer, and it was someone else’s voice though (I was expecting hers, so it wasn’t the same). I know the author is not usually the one to read though. :)

Don’t feel bad! Somehow I would have expected to hear Joyce Meyer, too. I mean, she does her own radio programs, after all.

31. I love audio books, its so much easier with kids to be able to listen in the car or while cleaning compared to sitting and reading :)

32. I’ll have to check the selections out. Hopefully something on my reading list will be available.

33. My daughter reads mostly ebooks, not so much audio books, but I will have to look into this for myself. I think I would have more time for audio books than my paperbacks that I never seem to find time to touch!

34. I enjoy reading but don’t always have a lot of time to do so. I bet listening to books would allow me more time with favorite books.

35. Looks great! I’ve been wanting to try an audio book lately. Thanks!

36. Cool, thanks for the codes! I love audiobooks.

37. Audiobooks are getting more and more popular. I still love just paging through and reading, but great for car rides

38. I love to use audiobooks when I’m in the middle of reading a book and I have a task to do around the house. It’s great for when I’m hanging up clothes etc.

39. this is a great way for kids who are not wanting to read. I need to get one for my son.

40. Just looked at some new audio books! I love them on my tablet!

41. Audible is all over the place today! It seems like a great tool to read books.

42. I have never tried listening to an audiobook, but I do think the idea is interesting. We have a long flight coming up soon, so I should look more into them.

43. Ann Bacciaglia says:

Audiobooks are great to listen to in the car.I nice distraction from listening to the radio.

44. I just picked up several titles on Audiobooks yesterday. Will have to keep the coupon codes in mind, though, for when I need a new one!

45. I love audiobooks while I drive! This would also be perfect for my mom

46. I have never tried audiobooks. I need to give this a shot.

47. i’ve only just started using my kindle app for reading. i love turning pages. but i’ve been thinking about audio books lately too. i’ve had several events in boston (80 min away) lately and having an audio book would have been nice to enjoy instead of radio stations with chatter

48. What a great way to unwind while traveling!

49. I might have to try this for entertainment when I run.

50. This is awesome, thanks for the promo code. I am going to pass this along to my friends, ohh I am going to use this as well. Thanks again

51. I’d love to start listening to audio books. It would be perfect for traveling!

52. I’ve been using Audible for a few months! Lots of great reads and a good way to incorporate books into my everyday!

53. While I prefer tangible books when it comes to reading I do appreciate a good audiobook when the situation arises like long car trips or when I’m out exercising!

54. Dianna Paul says:

I never used audio books before, maybe I should start now ;)

55. Audio books will never replace reading a book for me. However, I like audio books a great deal and listen to them on a regular basis.

Add Comment Register