Light Bladder Leakage Tips + Free @Poise Microliner Sample #sponsored

Thanks to Poise for sponsoring today’s discussion.

1 in 3 women suffer from Light Bladder Leakage, but it doesn't have to ruin your day. If you are one of them, check out our light bladder leakage tips. #sponsored

Ladies, it’s a subject that we don’t often want to talk about but definitely nothing to be ashamed of. Did you know that 1 in 3 experience LBL. But you don’t have to be embarrassed. New Poise Microliners can help you live a confident lifestyle in spite of LBL.

One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing or exercise. Many women rely on feminine care products or nothing at all to manage their little leaks because they don’t know there are solutions designed specifically for LBL or they don’t think incontinence products are for them. As the leader in the light incontinence category, Poise brand offers a variety of pads and liners to make it easy to find protection for every woman’s needs.

Don’t Let A Sneeze Turn Into A Rush Home!

I have talked about dealing with allergies many times on this blog. The runny nose, the itchy, watery eyes, the occasional rash. But what about the sneezing? If you have LBL well, then a sneeze can be so much more of a nuisance. And a mess!

When you feel that sneeze coming, it’s time to squeeze your legs together and pray!

Who wants to run home because of a sneeze? It’s allergy season and this chic don’t have time for that. I assume that you don’t either.

Poise Microliners To The Rescue

These shockingly thin and surprisingly absorbent liners feature SAM (Super Absorbent Material) to provide discreet Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) protection that helps keep you dry and comfortable all day long so you can manage life’s little leaks with confidence. Poise Microliners are the thinnest liners in the light incontinence category and are designed to absorb wetness, neutralize odor and stay three times drier than period liners.

Light Bladder Leakage Tips

If you have light bladder leakage, here are some tips to make your life easier…

1. As we have discussed, use Poise Microliners. They are super thin and you are an adult so you will appreciate not feeling like you are wearing a diaper. Click here for a free sample!

2. Be sure to clean yourself after any accident. You can keep diaper wipes in your bathroom for this. :)

3. Carry extra clothes – just in case.

FYI: Compared to a drink coaster, look how thin the new Poise Microliner is.

We’ve all been there. No one should have to worry about being outside in the grass and pollen and having an allergic reaction turn into a case of all your friends laughing at you. Ha! Try out the new Poise Microliners for light bladder leakage and worry about more important things in life.

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. I love Poise products but most of all I love the SAM commercials. They did such a great job.

I think they are funny and still informative. Those types of commercials get my attention every time.

2. I don’t know anybody who has time for LBL. Thanks to companies such as Poise for introducing products that are discreet and helpful!

3. I can pass this on.. i do not know about any of it..

4. I would hope that women who are prone to leaking would already be taking measures to prevent having to rush home and change… but I know that isn’t always the case. These would be a great help.

Me, too. But some people may not realize there are such micro and unnoticeable measures, know what I mean?

5. I love Poise products. They are my first choice.

6. I don’t have leakage issues, but there is a whole group of moms in my zumba class who do & there is always a collective sigh when a song with jumps comes on!

Oh no! Poor ladies. That can definitely be humiliating for the women who have to deal with it, I am sure.

7. Poise is a great product and it’s the go to for many women!

8. I do not have any issues but I know some women that do so i will pass this on to them.

9. I absolutely despise LBL. It’s more annoying than anything else, but the annoyance is ever-present. Uh-oh, I have to sneeze! Uh-oh, I’m going to cough. Uh-oh, I don’t want to laugh too hard.

10. I have used their pads right after having my son and they were great.

11. Thanks for sharing this product with us! I had no idea LBL existed for some!

A lot of people don’t. I think it is one of those subjects that people are embarrassed to talk about.

12. LBL is the devil!! haha, no more trampoline for this lady! I should really try some of these!

13. They are so thin! It’d be great for my patients who have LBL & going towards incontinence as well :)

14. I have used those before and I Love them. They are thin and so absorbent.

15. I dont need them yet but I know the days is coming soon. Love how they are so thin

16. My bladder just isn’t the same after childbirth and these are perfect! Thanks for sharing.

17. The sacrifices we make for having kids! 4 kids later, I always have to stop and cross my legs if I am going to sneeze or laughing hard. Ugh….the life of a mom.

18. I have never used these products but I think that they probably help so many women.

19. You just never know when you are going to have a little leakage! After having kids, that sure changes a lot of things!

20. definitively sharing with my new mommy friends who have issues with this
    there is nothing like finding reliable products

21. I didn’t realize how big of a problem this was for some women. It’s great that there is a solution for it though.

22. Jessica Peeling says:

I have started to realize that light bladder leakage is a lot more common than I ever knew, now that I am in school. I don’t have this problem, but I have heard that Poise is one of the best companies for it. Thanks for the review!

23. That is such a good thing to know about! I’ve only had one baby and I can’t imagine what it will be like when I have more.

24. I like poise panty liners I never have had trouble with light bladder leakage until I was pregant with Bella, Everytime I coughed or sneeze I would end up with a little trickle here or there. I’m so glad that was over 7 years ago and after I gave birth it stopped shortly after.

25. My mother uses these and she loves them. It gives her the confidence that she needs and they have never failed her.

26. This is a good one for ladies as it’s lightweight and really effective. They can also go through their daily routine comfortably with this.

27. such a great product for all the ladies out there. nice to see this blogpost lifting others womans spirit to be positive in life

28. michele d says:

Great product! I’ve used them a few times. I like the comfort.

29. Sounds like a great product, definitely going to pass it on! Thanks for sharing

30. Samantha angell says:

I’m lucky in that I haven’t had issues such as this. Good info for those who do!

31. I’ve experienced this when I was pregnant. Good thing there’s Poise but we don’t have that brand here in our country. We have microliners too that gives a protection to light bladder leakage.

32. Poise seems to be a great product. It has been all over the blogosphere lately, so they must be really solving the issue that some women have

33. I love that you talk about LBL, it is such an ignored problem that so many women ahve. thanks for sharing your product review with us.

34. I think this is an important topic that often gets overlooked. I’m glad there are discreet options like this.

35. Thank you for sharing. It is important to be informed.

36. My mom will only buy poise she swears by them.

37. Im not sure if I have leakage. I do leak a bit when I sneeze so maybe. lol. Great that there are some ways to avoid embarrassment.

38. Rebecca Swenor says:

I always carry pantie liners in my purse everywhere I go. The Posies are one of my favorite pads. Thanks for sharing.

39. After having four kids my bladder is not what it use to be. I am afraid to sneeze in public

40. Amanda mcMahon says:

Wet wipes are a great idea. Sticky hands or leakage… just keep a sample pack in your purse.

41. Apparently this is a huge deal! I have heard so much about LBL in the last month- it is crazy:)

42. They’re so nice and discreet. It makes total sense to wear one just in case!

43. Never had the need to use these so far. I am glad however, that women with LBL issues have the option to use Poise micro liners.

44. Don Purdum says:

I do hope this product is helpful. Some people just need different options for different needs.

45. These products are lifesaving sometimes!! love this post!