Places To Stay: St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino #sponsored

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. All opinions are 100% mine.

Places To Stay: St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino

With summer finally here, we have been talking about where we would like to go on vacation. My family loves coastal vacations, but we are thinking about perhaps going somewhere new this year. We have been hoping to go to the Caribbean for sometime, so, what about St. Kitts?

Places To Stay: St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino

Lots of people go to Costa Rica and Nicaragua, but why not try St. Kitts? It’s a little different and off the beaten path, but still boasts a gorgeous coastline and lots of stuff to do. For the adults, there is St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. I have always wanted to try out a casino just to see if I would have any luck. Plus, this resort gives you all the comfort and amenities that you expect from a Marriott Hotel. And when you venture out into St. Kitts, you can equally explore the eco-tourism and adventuresome nature of the island.

Places To Stay: St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino

Escape To The Caribbean

I have wanted to vacation in the Caribbean for years. And the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino sounds like just the place I could really enjoy! When on vacation, we love to immerse ourselves in the culture and atmosphere of the locals. We love to relax while also experiencing everything that our destination has to offer. And the breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience including luxury guest rooms, accented in a West Indian motif, that are spacious and welcoming.

Places To Stay: St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino

St. Kitts Marriott On Site Amenities

St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino also offers the convenience of 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. We also love to be entertained while on vacation. I don’t want to have to search for something to do. That is great because this resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and a championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. Yes, my husband would be in heaven at this gold club!

So, you could enjoy a night at the casino, indulge in a luxurious St. Kitts spa treatment, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the 8 restaurants on site or just relax on the beach. I think that the St. Kitts Marriott sounds like the perfect vacation accommodations for us.

And don’t forget to check out the St. Kitts Marriott Super Sand Dollars offer.Β Right now you can stay for 4 nights and get 3 more nights free!

Have You Been To St. Kitts? What Did You Think?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

Sounds like you take vacations in a fun, relaxing way….That’s great! I hate when you are busy all the time or rushing around. You need a vacation from the vacation, but this looks like a place to kick back and enjoy the water. I love coastal vacations and have never been to St. Kitts. This resort offers a lot…plus it makes you want to stay the whole week. πŸ™‚

2. Rebecca Parsons says:

We have never been to any place closely resembling this but it looks beautiful. I think my husband would love it due to the casino and golfing and I could get used to the spa.

3. That looks like an awesome place to stay! I would love to spend some time there.

4. I haven’t been to St Kitts, but it look so amazing and beautiful. It’ll have to go on my list of places to eventually travel to =)

5. This looks like an amazing place to visit! I’d love to take my family here.

6. Angela S says:

That’s looking like a dream getaway for sure!

7. I’ve never been to St. Kitts. Looks like it would be an amazing place to visit!

8. Can I just live there happily ever after? I would totally go to St. Kitts just for the fact that it IS off the beaten path. Sounds amazing and truly something for everyone on a family vacation.

9. Yes Please!! My husband and I could really use a vacation like this!

10. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve never heard of St. Kitts. :/ Looks gorgeous!

11. This looks like a great place to stay! I haven’t ever been to St. Kitts but I would love to visit one day.

12. Sounds like a great place to go on vacation. Your photos are lovely. Thank you for sharing.

13. Ahhh, it’s so beautiful there – definitely on my bucket list!

14. I have actually never been, but after reading this post, I totally want to. thanks for sharing.

15. Never been there but now it’s on my list πŸ™‚

16. sounds like a nice place to stay, we stay at the Marriott everytime we go to Orlando – suits our family perfectly!

17. I have never been but I would LOVE to plan a vacation where we go to some resort island

18. I’ve never been but, I’d love to go! πŸ™‚ Looks absolutely amazing.

19. This looks like a great place to spend your vacation.. loved your pictures… thanks for sharing, will add it to our must see list

20. This definitely looks like my type of vacation! Laid back, relaxed and finding things to do without going all over the place! Sounds relaxing!!

21. We haven’t planned a vacation this summer, so this is a great options to throw into the mix.

22. I haven’t been yet, but based on what I read here and see in your photos, it’s a must visit. It’s beautiful!

23. That looks gorgeous. Plus, on-site amenities are the best! My husband would be in heaven in a place like this!

24. Can I just pack up my blogging items and move there lol…It looks amazing and think of the inspiration surrounded by beauty. πŸ™‚

25. I’ve never been there, but i’d love to go! It looks stunning!

26. Oh my! That is a great location. I want to go there right now lol.

27. I really would love to visit!!

28. I’m all for off-the-beaten-path places and this sounds like a great one to travel to! From those pictures it sure doesn’t lack in beauty and from your description it doesn’t lack in excitement either πŸ™‚

29. Amy Desrosiers says:

We will be vacationing with Marriott soon and love all their properties!

30. i haven’t been. but one day i will explore more of the caribbean and i would love to visit st kitts

31. Marriot has some of the best resorts, and vacation properties ever! I love staying with them!

32. Those views are gorgeous. I would love to visit and explore….I bet it would be a trip to remember!

33. Maybe one day.I can’t wait to see it in my dreams.

34. Shannon says:

I have never been and what a great offer. It is so pretty.

35. Linda Manns Linneman says:

I would love to try out this resort on St Kitts. I love going to the casino and I also enjoy a little night life. This sounds perfect. Thank you for sharing