11 Creative Ice Cream Flavors

Ice cream, ice cream, we all want ice cream. Especially in summer. Our neighborhood even has an ice cream truck coming through this summer. For real. It plays some little tune that sounds a lot like “On The Floor,” by Jennifer Lopez, J-Lo, or whatever she is going by this week.  Anyway, July 1st is Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day and we have 11 tasty ice cream recipes for you to try for the occasion.

11 Creative Ice Cream Recipes

No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream Recipe: 11 Creative Ice Cream Recipes for Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day on July 1st | Cheap Is The New Classy
No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream Recipe | CincyShopper

Avocado Kiwi Ice Cream | Lori’s Culinary Creations

Birthday Cake Batter Ice Cream | All in All

Apple Cider Ice Cream: 11 Creative Ice Cream Recipes for Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day on July 1st | Cheap Is The New Classy
Apple Cider Ice Cream | Frugal Living Mom

Fun Fact: Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is perhaps one of the most creative companies when it comes to ice cream, but not quite as creative as people like to give them credit for. Check out these 30 FAKE Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Flavors. I am especially loving the one featuring Tobias from Arrested Development. Jay and I just started watching that on Netflix and it is crazy funny. Emphasis on crazy. And Dwight Shrute’s “Beet It” Ice Cream. Love Dwight. No thank you to the beets, though.

For reals, though. The best Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Flavor that I have ever tried is the one featuring Stephen Colbert {pronounced coal-BEAR}. I think it’s called Americone Dream, or something similar. If you haven’t tried it, you simply must.

Strawberry Basil Ice Cream { No Churn } | Architecture of a Mom

Roasted Rhubarb Dairy Free Ice Cream | Frugal Family Home

Banana Coconut Ice Cream: 11 Creative Ice Cream Recipes for Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day on July 1st | Cheap Is The New Classy
Coconut Banana “Ice Cream” | Frugal Living Mom

Sweet Cream Red Velvet Ice Cream (No Machine Needed) | Crystal & Co.

Maple Bacon Ice Cream | Pink Heels Pink Truck

Cinnamon Nectarine Ice Cream | Architecture of a Mom

No Churn Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream: 11 Creative Ice Cream Recipes for Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day on July 1st | Cheap Is The New Classy
No Churn Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream | CincyShopper

Have Any Creative Ice Cream Recipes To Share With Us?

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. All of these recipes look so delicious. Our family just loves homemade ice cream. Thanks for sharing my roasted rhubarb ice cream recipe.

You are welcome. I have not had rhubarb since I was a child. It was a rhubarb pie and I remember it being so good. I will definitely have to try your ice cream.

2. Shannon says:

I used to make a cinnamon red hot candy ice cream recipe. This looks like the recipe and it is so good. http://www.winnerdinners.com/red-hot-ice-cream/ Thank you for sharing these with us.

3. Tina Marie says:

Love the Chevron ice cream, LOL. Thanks for sharing!

4. Megan Swinney says:

Oh my kids are going to love me forever now! Thank you!

5. Debbie Epps Kennedy says:

Yum! I’m always looking for ice cream recipes.. Maple Bacon, have to try it!

6. nicole wg says:

I would love an apple cider ice cream. I love both things and I think that would be a great mix of flavors!

I think that is the one that I am most wanting to try in this roundup at the moment. However, that might change later. They all look good.

7. Oh these ice cream flavors look so delicious. I loved the blueberry one.

8. brad m. says:

Thanks for the blueberry cheesecake ice cream recipe. I want to try this out. I love blueberry recipes!

9. Kathy H. says:

OMG, my taste buds are swooning! I’m going to try all of them!!!

10. Dolores Adair says:

The Coconut Banana “Ice Cream” is our favorite, by FAR!

11. Anna Johnson says:

Our family loves making and eating ice cream and we are always wanting new recipes!

Yum! I can feel the frosty goodness now. :) My daughter was sharing this with us yesterday. She made raspberry gingerbread yogurt to help celebrate. I think with all these recipes you have and the fake Ben and Jerry’s recipes, we should continue throughout July. Grab a spoon!

13. Julie W says:

The Apple Cider ice cream sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

14. What good flavor ideas. I have an ice cream maker and always like trying out something different. Thanks!

15. Those look like great flavours! Did you see Melissa Clark’s Master Ice Cream recipe in the New York Times? She gave a lot of great flavour suggestions, too.

16. My husband loves any excuse to eat rhubarb. I’ve heard of quite a few unique recipes using rhubarb, but never rhubarb ice cream ~ I took a look at the recipe and I really think he’ll love this! (Roasted Rhubarb Dairy Free Ice Cream)

17. Sally T. says:

I would love to make some ice cream,and I
    think I found the place to get all of the good recipes

18. Ashlyn B. says:

Mmm, you are making me want to go to my kitchen and snack on some ice cream. The mango and apple cinnamon sound exceptionally delicious!!

19. sarah ann dela cruz says:

mmm Blueberry Cheesecake. I love it. Would love to try this recipe~

20. Oh, my goodness! all those photos are making me hungry. The avocado kiwi ice cream sounds so good.

21. Claire D says:

I have been craving some ice cream with birthday cake in it. Now here’s one with birthday cake batter! Wish I had some in front of me.

22. Rebekah says:

These look sooo Yummy! I love ice cream! I will have to try some!

23. RICHARD HICKS says:

Really interesting flavors of ice cream here! Would love to try the Coconut Banana “Ice Cream”

24. Oh these sounds so good, going to have to give them a try. !!!!!
    Linda

25. Anita L says:

I’m not so sure about the Maple Bacon flavor for ice cream! You certainly have listed some interesting flavors here! My favorite would have to be the Blueberry Cheesecake :) Sounds so yummy!