Patriotic Party Food Ideas: 10 Red, White And Blue Recipes

Patriotic Party Food Ideas | Cheap Is The New Classy

If you are planning to have a get together on either Memorial Day or 4th of July, wouldn’t it be fun to have a red, white and blue themed patriotic party? To make the task of finding such recipe ideas easier, we  here at Cheap Is The New Classy  have rounded up the coolest ones on the internet that we could find for you.

Patriotic Party Food Ideas

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyPatriotic Cookie Dippers | Lady Behind the Curtain

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyPatriotic Bundt Cake | What’s Cooking, Love?

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyPatriotic Pudding Pops Recipe | CincyShopper

I come from a long line of men who served in the military. As a matter of fact, it might be easier for me to name the men in my family who chose not to serve than who did. No matter what side you are on as far as joining the military goes, I think that we all can agree that the military families go through a lot to ensure that we can keep living the kind of lives that we want to live in a country that is free. For that, we owe them respect.

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyRed, White, and Blue Pizza Recipe | MomDot

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New Classy5 minute Berry Bark Recipe | MomDot

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyPatriotic Fudge | Organize & Decorate Everything

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyPatriotic Cheesecake Pretzel Bites | What’s Cooking, Love?

If you are planning to have a get together to honor your favorite active duty military servicemen, their families, or those that have passed protecting what we love, perhaps these patriotic party recipe ideas can spark some creativity.  Pay respect to those that ensured that we could, while also having a great day because you have that choice in this country.  And, perhaps most importantly, be sure to thank someone who served our country this holiday {and every other day}.

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyMini Strawberry and Blueberry Ice Cream Pies | Food Done Light

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyPatriotic Mini Cupcakes | Lady Behind the Curtain

Patriotic Party Food Ideas for Memorial Day and 4th of July | Cheap Is The New ClassyRed, White, and Blue S’mores | MomDot

Know Someone In The Military You Would Like To Say Thank You To? Do It In The Comments.

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. Michelle T says:

My cousin Daniel! Thanks for serving and for being a wonderfully pleasant friend and cousin! You’re awesome and the time you served is appreciated! I’ll even make you some cookies! Maybe some cookie dippers!

2. These all look so delicious! I wish I were eating some of that berry bark right now I have never seen that before such an awesome idea!!

3. I love those pudding pops. Actually I think I love everything here :)

4. That Red White & Blue Pizza… omfg. I think I died and went to heaven. Definitely need to make that!

5. Awesome collection of ideas. I like the Cookie Dippers.

6. I like the cookie dippers. Great collection of ideas

7. Love all these ideas. Can’t wait for the holiday!

8. Amy Desrosiers says:

Love all these festive red, white and blue treats! I can’t even pick a favorite because they are all so cute!

9. This is awesome Dawn! I am pinning it, but I would also love it if you linked it up with our Memorial Day Ladies Only Blog Share!

10. Jessica @EatSleepBe says:

Wow, there are so many amazing ideas here. This is one party I sure would love to be at!!

11. I love all of these! I’m feeling more patriotic by the minute!

12. Birdiebee says:

These recipes would also work for the 4th of July. I would love to try the red, white and blue pizza.

13. No shout-outs for any particular individuals, just a general “Thanks for all you do” to our military members and their families.

And thanks for this cool collection of recipes!

14. Those red, white, and blue s’mores look perfect for a cookout! Thanks for sharing all these recipes.

15. what a great selection of patriotic party food. I love the cheesecake pretzels.

16. I love all of these.. Looks yummy!
    Thanks for sharing these recipes!

17. I love all of these ideas, but I think my favorites are the cookie dippers!

18. Those Patriotic Cupcakes look AMAZING! These all look like fun treats that the whole family is sure to love. They are all perfect for Memorial Day and I’m sure would be a hit at any Independence Day party!

19. they all look great but the cookie dippers sound amazing, I am going to have to try some of these recipes!

20. I love all of these festive recipes. We are having a family cookout on Saturday in honor of Memorial Day and I’ll have to take one of these as our treats.

21. I’m not sure what I want to try first. These all look so happily patriotic!

22. These look amazing! I’m so going to bake the cookie dippers tomorrow to take camping! Thanks for the ideas lady :)

23. So many yummy adorable options! These are great!

24. I love the natural options! There are so many ways to do R W & B without food dyes!

25. One pop and cup cake please. Those look really good. I love the ideas!

26. I love the pudding pops. My kids would eat them up.

27. What a fun collection!

28. Dana Rodriguez says:

These are some awesome ideas! I pinned~thanks for sharing!

29. What an awesome round up! I got lots of ideas!

30. This are great ideas. Hope you are remembering what Memorial Day is all about.

31. Melissa S says:

I am going to make the pudding pops for Monday. We have a really neat rocket ice pop mold, I think that will make them a little extra special.

32. I love all these great looking, fun ideas; thanks!

33. Adriane says:

That Berry Bark looks wonderful!

34. lisa jones says:

Such Awesome Recipes & So Very Colorful Will Have To Do A Few Over The Summer!

Great collection. You found some very unique and different ideas. The fudge, pretzel cheesecakes, and cookie dippers really grabbed me. Yum.

Add Comment Register