Gro-Ables Makes Gardening Fun For Beginners #sponsored

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Gro-ables. All opinions are 100% mine.

Miracle Gro Gro-Ables

Recently I told you about Scott's Miracle-Gro new product, Gro-ables. What is cool about this product is that it has all of the things you love to grow in pre-packaged seed pods. This makes it incredibly easy to grow your own herbs and veggies from seed. Gro-Ables is designed specifically for those that are younger and those who are new to gardening like me.

Gro-Ables Simplifies Gardening For Beginners

I have always wanted to try grow my own food. I can food and I my husband and I have started planting fruit trees in the backyard to have have things to can in the coming years as opposed to buying everything at the local Farmer's Market. So, naturally, we want to try out hand at veggies and herbs. Gro-Ables seed pods are designed to simplify the growing process. No one likes to be overwhelmed when they first try something and Scott's knows this.  They want would be gardeners to focus on the art of growing edible gardening, not on digging a massive and hard to maintain garden. Gro-Ables are intended for those wanting to grow veggies and herbs in their own home or apartment, and for those who plan on turning those homegrown ingredients into tasty, homemade meals.

Gro-Ables Are Very Affordable

At $1.29-$1.49 per pod, these plants are also very affordable. Trust me, if you have purchased tomatoes lately, you know what I mean. Also, when you take care of your seed pods as directed, they are guaranteed to grow.

MIracle-Gro Gro-Ables

We planted some of the Gro-Ables seed pods and we are hoping to make some salsa out of them eventually. I am also excited about the fact that you can grow these plants with little room. We don't have much yard that is flat and ideal for a garden {which is why we are growing trees outside instead}. So, I am looking forward to more a variety of plants this summer. If you decide to try this in your home, please let us know how it works out for you! I would love to hear about your progress.

Visit Sponsor's Site

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. I have a wicked black thumb, but these might be just the thing for me!

2. Wow, I think even I could do this! Sounds easy.

3. I love these, they really do make gardening so much easier. Mine are just starting to sprout finally.

4. Amanda @ Erickson and Co says:

I love gardening but I’m not very good at it. I need all the help I can get. Thanks for sharing!

5. Groables seem like they would be perfect for beginning gardeners! I love anything like this that makes growing your own veggies and herbs easy.

6. Gardening is always fun in the summer; it’s just so relaxing.

7. Gardening takes a lot of work but fun as soon as you get the hang of it.

8. This is perfect for us, we are doing container gardening this year because we hope to be moving soon. I need something that is easy, I plant a garden every year and have yet been able to eat anything from it.

9. I’d like to try these. I think they’d be great for the kids to use too!

10. These would be great for the kids to use. I am a terrible gardener but i think this would be fun to try too!

11. That’s pretty neat! Seems so simple! I’ll have to try some!

12. My brother got the green thumb but this might be just what I need to keep from killing our garden. I have already started seeds inside this year but have lots more to do. Maybe a few of these will ensure that I have some that grow and produce.

13. I’d love to try these – I love fresh herbs for cooking! I did that green onion trick once, where you stick the end in a glass of water – it really grew back!

14. I’ve been seeing these a lot. I am definitely picking some up when I get back from my vacation next week!

15. These sound like they are for me! I have a horrible time trying to get my plants to grow! I would love to grow fresh herbs!

16. We cannot get anything to grow… This may assist in our troubles..

17. Very cool! thank you for sharing.

18. Been planing on starting a garden I will have to check these out. Thanks for sharing.

19. I need to start getting my tomatoes out. Thank you for a great read!

20. I don’t have a green thumb that’s why all the plants that I planted in our mini garden died after days of watering it. this is a great help for beginners like me.

21. This is great. It would probably be a great things for the ducklings as well.

22. I have like the opposite of a green thumb! Maybe this is something I need to try.. Maybe even I can grow it, lol!

23. That looks like a great product. I wish I could have a garden.

24. I don’t have a green thumb as my last plant a cactus committed suicide (LOL) my sisters who live in the US are into gardening will be sure to give them this info.

That’s a strange thing. I had a cactus do the very same thing. ;)

25. This looks like a really good product to try. Seems to make gardening easier

26. Neat idea! Maybe there is hope for me to grow something in Phoenix still lol

27. OMG! We planned on starting a garden.. this is the perfect idea! save their link.. we have to try this out! Thanks!

28. I tried looking for gro-ables in the market but couldnt find it. I hope I can order them online

29. I wish I could try gardening myself one of these days.

30. Having a small garden is really refreshing. Gro-ables makes it easier and also more economical than buying all your veggies.

31. My niece has really been into gardening lately. this seems like it would be something easier for us to explain to her.

32. This is perfect! I’ve alway wanted a garden, but don’t have a green thumb to save my life! thanks for sharing.

33. Amy Orvin says:

I love the idea of pre-packaged seed pods. I am an avid gardener and would love to try these babies. :)

34. Melissa S says:

They do seem to make planting easy. I am going to have to check them out, especially for tomatoes. Those little tiny seeds are a pain to deal with.

35. Gardens are alot of work. But, there is nothing better than a home grown tomato. I can’t even eat store bought any more.

Affordable. Simple. For beginners. This sounds like just what I need. My family loves fresh veggies and herbs, but we don’t have much luck with growing. This will be nice to try.

37. I love gardening. I just wish that I have a green thumb, too! Well, it is always a good idea to have your accessible and organic vegies within reach.

38. Jeanine says:

It makes even the brownest of thumbs look like they could grow something!

39. That’s a pretty good idea to have the seed encased with what it needs to grow without you having to really do too much. I think they are a little spendy, but buying already started plants are a little spendy too. This year for our little garden we are putting in green beans, tomatoes and zucchini so far.

Good luck with your garden this year! It sounds like you are growing everything I like. :)

40. These look really easy to do. I am so so with gardening but I dont like to do certain vegetable from seed . Not sure why I just dont . thanks for the info on these – I will check them out

41. Great for the new gardener I suppose but I try to stay away from these big companies as they are supporters of Monsanto. A more sound and sustainable option is looking for the organic and heirloom seeds. But, to each their own. Have fun gardening this season!

42. gianna borden says:

i would love to start a garden, but I feel like I don’t have the skills and I am a green thumb and it would die! this looks awesome though!

43. Birdiebee says:

I have never heard of these before. I love to do some gardening and to grow as many of my vegetables as possible as well as herbs. There is nothing like home-grown produce.

44. Birdiebee says:

I would love to try these . Thank you for sharing this information.

45. Cheryl Rahkonen says:

Wow, these look easy enough for me to plant and not fail. I have got to have these. I always plant my seeds to deep and often lose the seed–these Gro-ables take all the guess work out of planting. I think this is the best idea I have seen in a long time.

46. I’ve been a gardener for a bunch of years & I’ve seen a huge upswing the past few years. Almost eeryone I know is growing something these days. I think these grow ables are perfect for newbies.

47. I’ve been wanting to try some of these, they look so simple to do.

48. I would like to say that I have really enjoyed your site.Thanks for all the great ideas and inspiration.can’t wait to see what’s best.