Transform Existing Wire Shelving With Help MyShelf #sponsored @HelpMyShelf

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Help MyShelf. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you are like me, you need more room for storage. So, many of us choose to use wire shelving. After all, they are often strong and one of the best storage options out there. But not all of us love the look of wire. Did you know that with Help MyShelf, you can still use traditional wire shelving, but have a completely different look?

Change The Look Of Traditional Wire Shelving With Help MyShelf™

If you are a person who likes to take care of things around the house yourself, you will love Help MyShelf™. Help MyShelf™ is a shelving makeover system that is so quick and easy to install that even I can do it. It comes with easy to follow instructions and Help MyShelf™ attaches to your existing wire shelves in minutes. Not having to replace existing wire shelving is a big time and money saver. With your new look, your shelves will even be more stable, without holes for things to fall through.

Help MyShelf™ is similar in concept to a granite overlay covering existing laminate countertops. With Help MyShelf™ you can completely makeover your existing shelving in a snap, and save a ton of cash and time while doing it.

With Help MyShelf™, you can completely makeover your wire shelving in your kitchen pantry, linen closet or laundry room in just a short time. Buying new shelving would cost a lot more and be a far more labor intensive job. In fact, customers can perform a complete makeover of their pantry for less than half of the cost of buying and installing new shelves. These shelves are also incredibly durable and are water proof, so if you spill something, you can wipe it right up. With wire shelves, you would have a mess, not only on the shelf the item spilled on, but also on everything below.

Special Offer From Help MyShelf™

When you buy shelving covers from Help MyShelf™, you will receive a $50 Gift Card once you complete your purchase.

Visit Sponsor's Site

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. What a fantastic idea! This makes wire shelves look much nicer.

2. oh oh oh!1 that looks WAY better!! and we have wire shelving in our pantry. it look horrible in our 1946 hours :(

3. Amy Desrosiers says:

4. Amy Desrosiers says:

Wow, these look awesome and would be so helpful! I hate when things fall through the cracks of wire shelves!!

5. this looks like it would be great for my kitchen, I need more organization, and this would be a big help.

6. Oh I really like the way that looks. We have some shelving that needs attention.

7. what a great idea, I have the ventilated wire shelving too in my pantry, so should do this considering our pantry door always seems to stay opened and is an eye sore!

8. Oh, I love this! It looks great and super easy.

9. This really makes the shelf look so much cleaner and neater. What a great product!

10. Wow, what a huge difference and so easy! Very nicely done!!

11. What an easy and great looking change. Thanks for sharing – I may have to do this when I finish purging the kitchen!

12. I have never seen anything like this before. That sure would spruce up a pantry.

13. This is a great idea!!! I like the strength of wire, but I hate that things can fall through.

14. Oh how clever is this! I love little tricks like this one that can help make things look better on a budget. I am going to be moving soon and definitely taking advantage of awesome products like this. Totally bookmarking!

15. What an awesome idea.. why didn’t I think of that.. Love how it keeps the shelf’s looking neat and clean..

16. The shelves look so much better now! Whoever came up with this is a genius.

17. This would be fantastic in my daughters closets! It looks so much better! I love that they are durable! As I am working on their rooms to remodel, I love this!

18. I LOVE THESE!! I hate my wire shelves that I have all over my house. I am definitely getting some of these! So excited!

19. These is such a great idea!

Very streamlined and updated. It looks better, too. The cans sit better and everything seems to have its own space.

21. I love this! It looks SO much better than before! We are buying a house this month, so I will have to keep this in mind!

22. My kitchen shelves definitely need updating and help!

23. Linda Szymoniak says:

I wasn’t aware of this product and I love the idea. I think it would work great for things other than wire shelves, too. I have some basic wood shelves that look very plain, and this would give them a more finished and stylish look.

24. Where have these been all my life? I really don’t care of the look of wire shelving, but it’s convenient and cost-friendly. I am absolutely going to look into Help MyShelf to freshen up our looks.

25. Ladies, thank you for all the nice comments about Help MyShelf. We have a special offer, buy now and get $50 gift card of your choice. Get it for yourself for Mother’s Day. Go to. Info.HelpMyShelf.com to order.

26. Linda Meyers-Gabbard says:

I like the transformation. You don’t have to worry about things falling through the cracks. It looks cleaner for some reason.

27. Alesha ol says:

This is so neat, exactly what I have been looking for!!

28. cassandra says:

I love how it looks after. It is such a more sleeker look than before!

29. Now this is something I can use some help with. Not a lot of space in my kitchen, so I need all the space I can get to store my can goods and such. This will help me so much. thanks

Add Comment Register