Get Your Motor Running At NASCAR Speedpark #ad @NASCARSpMB #MyMyrtleBeach

Get your motor running with family fun at NASCAR Speedpark Myrtle Beach #sponsoredCheap Is The New Classy

My friend Mackenzie and I both were thrilled when we found out that we were going to be able to go to NASCAR Speedpark when visiting Myrtle Beach this past week. Nascar Speed Park is filled with family friendly Go-Kart tracks, kiddie rides, and arcade games! It is the perfect way to spend a day with the family.

Visiting On Cooler Days Has It’s Advantages

We decided to NASCAR Speedpark go on a cooler day so that the park would not be as crowded as it usual is. When arriving, we immediately began racing. We rode on many tracks such as the Champions, the Competitor, and the Intimidator. Although the tracks require you to be a certain height in order to drive, most tracks have a few double-seater Go-Karts so that your child may ride along with you.

Although competition can be the best part of the race, the tracks do have certain rules that drivers must abide by. For instance, bumping into other cars purposefully is not permitted. These rules are good because they help ensure your child’s safety when driving alone. Also, the Go-Karts have seat belts, cushioned areas, and supervisors in order to further ensure their safety while riding on the tracks.

Photo of Dale Earnhardt at NASCAR Speedpark Myrtle Beach #sponsored

Photo of Dale Earnhardt at NASCAR Speedpark Myrtle Beach

You Don’t Have To Race To Have A Good Time At NASCAR Speedpark

While there, we found that NASCAR Speedpark has other activities that families can take part in such as arcade games, mini golf, a rock wall, and rides such as a carousel for your younger kids. They also have tons of NASCAR memorabilia and pictures for you to look at. I believe that true NASCAR fans will be really impressed. NASCAR Speedpark also has an attraction called the Skycoaster for those of you who love adrenaline.

“This attraction is sure to get your adrenaline pumping. Flyers are pulled to a height of 109 feet and then released to freefall towards the ground like a giant swing!”

While you are at NASCAR Speedpark, you are sure to work up an appetite. They have an onsite cafe that offers coffee, food and really tasty smoothies. There was also a restaurant close by called NASCAR Cafe, then it changed it’s name {and look} to NASCAR Grill {or something similar} and now, sadly, it appears to either be changing yet again or closing down completely. When it was NASCAR Cafe, mom said they had the best chicken tenders ever, so hopefully they will rebrand or something and reopen.

Final Thoughts On NASCAR Speedpark

We have been to NASCAR Speedpark a few times and have always enjoyed it. This really is a fun place to bring the family and I highly encourage you to go in the off season, too. They also have season passes available so that you can go as often as you like. This time, Mackenzie and I loved racing on the tracks, even though he beat me I let him win almost every time. ;)

Socialize With Nascar Speedpark Myrtle Beach

Facebook / Twitter

For more great vacation ideas in Myrtle Beach, be sure to check out VisitMyrtleBeach.com.

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

About Amber

Amber is a college student and avid fashionista. Amber loves all things beauty and fashion and spends her time reading and thinking about Channing Tatum.

Comments

1. That looks like FUN. And I am not talking about just for the kids – I mean for ME! I would love to go there someday!!

2. We have a Nascar Speedway at our local outlet mall. It’s a lot of fun!

3. that looks like a REALLY fun place to spend the day!! and I <3 the pink car

4. I will have to check if we have a Nascar Speedway near us! Looks like fun!

5. I think my husband has been here. What a fun place for the whole family!

6. This looks great.. We’ve been to the local speedway here.. I just remembered the note I made to myself for next time we go.. bring ear plugs!!!

7. How fun! I love places like this!! We don’t have any around here, but we did when I lived in FLorida. :)

8. My hubby would love this place. He’s such a nascar fan. My 3 kids would have a blast there too.

9. I am pretty sure my cousin took his boys there this summer….. it definitely looks like something they would enjoy.

10. I’ve never been to Myrtle Beach, but it seems so fun! We went to the Nascar Restaurant in Orlando before.

11. I have been to the NASCAR Speedpark in the Smoky Mountains and we all had a blast. My 3 year old hasn’t experienced riding go-karts yet, so we need to take him soon.

I haven’t been to the one in the Smoky Mountains. I am not even sure that I knew there was even one there until a couple days ago. I will have to check it out next time I am there and see how they compare.

12. This looks like such fun! We don’t live all that far from Myrtle but we’ve never been here!

13. I never got the whole nascar thing. People in my area get all excited. I hear the cars and wonder why grown men would want to drive around in circles.

14. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

This Nascar speedpark sounds like a fun park. I am sure that my sons would have loved it. As long as people aren’t allowed to bump into each other I would probably enjoy the different rides too.

15. Oh my! The Skycoaster sounds like it’s not for the faint of heart. What a fun park! I’m so glad they don’t let the kids purposely bump into each other in the go-carts.

16. Oh My! The Skycoaster sounds like it is not for the faint of heart. What a fun park and surprisingly family friendly (I like the carousel and kiddie rides for younger kids). I also like that they do not allow the kids to purposefully pump into each other with the go-karts. It sounds like you had a great time, Amber. Thanks for sharing!

17. Sweet! That is so cool! What an experience you had on your trip. What kind of things are there to do for adults who do want to get into cars and drive (race)? I’m sure it’s not a free for all, but I’m just wondering?

Well, I didn’t go this time – but I have gone before, so I will answer that. Things that I really enjoyed doing there were playing in the game room wand checking out all of the NASCAR memorabilia. If you are a NASCAR fan, then you will see a ton of stuff that you like. I love museums, so that is why that part sticks out for me. :)

18. That looks like a really fun time. I haven’t really watched any NASCAR races but my husband would totally love it.

19. My daughter’s boyfriend would love this! Sounds like a fun park.

20. Brooke F. says:

Very nice pictures! I’m always afraid of those go karts but they are always so much fun! :). You’re so lucky to have gone, I’m jealous!

21. I love go-carts! My dasd was a huge fan of Nascar until Earnhardt died. My dads love for the sport died with him

Oh that is sad. I was always a big fan of Davey Allison and took it pretty hard when he died. You get to know these guys and it’s kind of like losing a friend when they die.

22. That’s a place for fun, for sure. I haven’t tried one of those race tracks before, but they always look so much fun!

23. I’d love to be able to go in the Go-Karts. We actually don’t live that far from Myrtle Beach, I might see if the hubs wants to go to this.

24. I am not a NASCAR fan but would love to check out the go carts. This sounds like a good time.

25. This looks like so much fun. I would be the first person in line a the rock climbing wall! We have a similar place near us, not focused on Nascar, but it does have the go kart rides!

26. What a cool experience! Stock car racing is such an integral part of our nation’s history. Whether or not one is a fan of NASCAR, this would be an fun and educational experience for any family.

27. Oh I want that pink racecar :) . This would be something our family would love to do if we were ever in the area.

28. That looks like so much fun. Love the pink race car!

29. I have actually never been to Myrtle Beach, even though that’s closer to us then Florida. The Nascar Speedpark looks right down our alley though, I know my kids (and my husband) would have a blast! We will have to look into heading that way our next vacation!

30. That looks like so much fun! My kids would have a blast!!

31. I’m not much into NASCAR or any car racing, but can totally appreciate the sport! I know my kidlets would love spending time at this racepark – looks like lots of fun!

32. What fun! I love Nascar stuff, but don’t really watch it regularly or anything. I bet the fam would enjoy this!

33. So cool! We have a little M&M Race Car like that and my kiddos love running it all around the wood floors. You never know….could be a budding NASCAR driver in the making. ;0

34. I don’t watch Nascar, but my parents do. Regardless that park looks so fun! I would go just to see the pink race car.

35. Eliz Frank says:

That is so cool! I’ve always wanted to attend a race or visit a nascar speedpark. This is in my bucket list.

36. Shell Feis says:

That looks like such a fun family place! I would love to take my son there.

37. That looks like such a fun place for a family! I’d love to bring my son.

38. That looks like such a fun outing for the whole family! When we do vacations with the extended family it can get hard to find activities the whole age range of kids can enjoy, but this sounds perfect.

39. We visited a place like this in Dallas once. It looks like it has fun stuff for all ages. A true family-fun experience!

40. I think this is a great day out. My boys love nascar. I am sure they would love it there.

My son, grandson, and a friend would all love this. Big NASCAR fans. My grandson would enjoy seeing the M&M car featured and the two seater go karts sound like a great bonding experience.

42. Linda Manns Linneman says:

Thank you for sharing. My son and my grandson both love Nascar. I never realized they had this there. We will have to check this out one day.

Add Comment Register