Redecorate For Spring For Less At The Kmart Semi Annual Home Sale #ad @Kmart

This is a sponsored post. I am a Kmart blogger, though all opinions are my own.

Redecorate for less this spring at the Kmart Semi Annual Home Sale #ad

Don’t you love the feeling that you get when you look around your home after you just finished redecorating? At the Kmart Semi Annual Home Sale, you can redecorate your home in pretty spring colors, without leaving you cash strapped for summer.

Does Your Living Room Consist Of A Futon And A Lava Lamp?

Have you been hearing things like ‘grey is the new beige,’ ‘blue is in’ {I am glad to hear that one since the hubs HATED the beige hall “It looks pink!” so we are repainting it a light blue right now} and ‘light wood finishes are back?’ Decorating trends change just like fashion and no one wants to invite friends over to their home that was designed by their mom, circa 19 whatever. Hello, harvest orange refrigerator and wood “look” laminate countertops! Don’t be that person! Get rid of the lava lamp, futon and bean bag chair and get yourself to the Kmart Semi Annual Home Sale and make your house a HOME, not a college dorm.

Kmart Semi Annual Home Sale To The Rescue

You know that if your want to stay up on the decorating game, you know that constant renovations can wreak havoc on your finances. Cue Kmart’s Semi Annual Home Sale! Winter may have put a halt to many of your decorating ideas, but now you can get going again on those cast aside remodels and projects. At the Kmart Semi Annual Home Sale, you’ll find major savings on décor and furniture for your bed, bath, living room and kitchen. We are working on our bedroom right now, and I am really excited to see what Kmart has to offer for that room, in particular!

Kmart offers bright colors, fresh finishes and anything else that you could need to take your home from the grays of winter to the colorful, vibrance that is spring. And don’t forget that you earn points that can be used towards other purchases. Then you can redeem them on next season’s decorating trends!

Exclusive Discount For Shop Your Way Members

Right now, Show Your Way members Get $5 back in points on every $30 spent in home!

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. I LOVE Kmart for their prices and they have really stepped up the quality on their home furnishings.

2. Kmart has really come a long way in their home goods area. They have some really nice items for the home.

3. Our home could definitely use some sprucing up and remodeling!

4. Roechelle says:

I am bored with pretty much every piece of furnishing in our house. I haven’t been to Kmart in forever, they closed the one in our city, however I can check out their .com

5. I love a lot of the furniture I find at Kmart. I just can’t wait until we get into a new house so I can begin to really deck it out. we are getting rid of most of what we have and buying new when we move in. It’s time all the 3rd rate and broken hand-me-down mismatched furniture gets replaced.

Oooh! Congrats on your move! Decorating a new house is so fun and exciting. 🙂

6. I haven’t been inside a Kmart in years. I didn’t even realize they had so much to offer. Wow.

7. I shopped at KMart a lot when we lived in Hawaii. Unfortunately, I don’t have one close to home anymore! 🙁

8. I have a K-Mart close by and never think to shop there. Thanks for the heads up on the semi-annual home sale. I could use a few things for the house and will check it out!

9. I had no clue that Kmart sells furniture! I’ll have to look and see if I have one close by.

10. My husband’s very expensive recliner finally gave out after years and years of good service. 🙂 As a Father’s Day gift a couple of years back, I picked one up at KMart on a whim for him, until we could find another ‘great replacement’ for him (i.e. take the time out to go to the big city to go furniture shopping, which we both hate). 🙂 He ended up thinking the chair was comfy and he’s keeping it. It’s in the basement, in his mancave, so it doesn’t matter even that it’s slightly off with the matching, woot! 🙂

Oh that sounds like it worked out well then. Who cares if it’s slightly off color. Men are clumsy, so chances are he will spill something on it and the whole suit will match soon anyway, bahahaha!

11. This is a ideal time for considering redecoration. Thank you for informing, about this big sale 🙂

12. We’ve noticed our KMart is carrying more up-to-date decorations than before. Time to check them out again!

13. I have shopped at K Mart in the past and was very impressed with their selections. They really do have everything to create a more homey look.

14. I had no idea that Kmart sold furniture! If we’re in need, we’ll be sure to stop there first!

15. I miss having a KMart. The nearest is like a 45 minute drive.

16. Count me in! Sales are my thing. 😀 My sofa is old and needs replacement. I wouldn’t mind some nicer lamps as well.

17. I didn’t know this event was going on! I have a KMart near me and I will have to check it out.

18. I love shopping at Kmarts they have nice stuff.

19. This so sounds like a shop I would love, I would love to just swap stores with other countries for the day sometime. x

Me too. That is one thing that is really great about the internet, though. I get a lot of stuff from other countries now that I never would have even known about before.

20. I just moved to a new area and was so excited when I saw a Kmart and it is close enough to shop at. Back home it was too far away to make the good deals they have worth the drive. I am headed there tomorrow actually, I need quite a bit for our new house.

That is awesome! Have fun shopping and I hope you find a lot of great stuff. 🙂

21. I’m looking to get some new living room furniture this spring so thanks for the information.

22. I do have to admit, it is a great feeling when you look around your newly decorated living room. I may have to check out Kmart online. I would go to the store, but our local store (which was 30 minutes away) closed down so now we don’t have one in town.

23. We were given a dining table from Kmart when we married over 11 years ago that was solid wood and has held up so well.

That is great. I love solid wood. The one that I have now is, and I got it from someone else probably around 10 or so years ago myself. 🙂

24. Both of my kids have rooms like that for sure, but I’m the one who needs a little spicing up around here, I think.

25. We actaully don’t have a kmart around here . Haven’t been to one in years, I’ll share this with a few people I know

26. We don’t have a Kmart close by us. I do like Kamart but I just am stuck going to wallmart as Kamart is not close by

27. I haven’t been to a Kmart in years and not sure there’s one close to us anymore. It looks like they’ve really updated their quality and offer some cute things at good prices.

28. Kmart does have a nice selection of furniture. We furnished an entire bedroom from there once.

29. We don’t have Kmart from where I come from, but i’ve heard good things from them.

30. Great ideas, although I don’t think I’ll ever “get over” my dark wood finish preference. 🙂 It has been a while since I’ve been to a K-mart but sounds like their home section is worth checking out.

31. We have a Kmart here and it is really nice actually, way better than the other big box stores.