Football Party Ideas – Food For Men That Eat Like Men #cbias #ad #shop #GameTimeGoodies

Collective Bias #shop

Football Party Ideas - Food For Men Who Eat Like Men #ad #shop #cbias #GameTimeGoodies

We love sports in our house, especially my husband. And food is all part of the experience. With the big game coming up, here are some great football party ideas that we think you will love.

Leaving The TV To Cook – Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That

Nobody wants to stop watching the big game to get up and go to the kitchen to cook, right? So, naturally, good football party ideas include tasty snacks that you can grab, convenient and yummy foods that you can pop in the microwave for a minute and hearty staples that you can cook pre-game. And, perhaps most importantly, the food must be manly. No man wants to be nibbling on a cucumber sammy while he sips his hot tea during the big game while his friends gives him the judgment face. Um, no. Men have pride.

Men like to be full during the big game. They like to hear the roar of their voices screaming their teams on, not the roar of their stomach begging for sustenance. They like the smells of hot Italian meals cooking in the oven and the taste of decadent ice cream for dessert, not the sound of the blender {drowning out the football announcers} as you whip your man up a carrot and artichoke smoothie. Yum. Not. Don’t listen to bad football party ideas.

Ladies, treat your men like MEN this holiday – trust me, where men are concerned, the big game is a holiday. I mean it’s the big game! A time for men to come together knock each other over to fight over a ball. A time for men to kick back in their easy chairs jump out of them throwing threats at the opposing team and enjoy a nice relaxing game of football. It’s football season – where men can be men. Your man works hard for you so, in honor of this many splendored occasion, I offer you these tasty football party ideas for your man’s special day.

Football Party Ideas For Men

Make your man happy for the big game. Make yourself happy, too. Roll on over to your nearest Walmart and pick up some tasties and enjoy the big day! The whole gang will love Stouffers Party Size Lasagna with Meat, Hot Pockets with Ham and Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza with Garlic Buttery Seasoned Crust, DiGiorno Rising Crust Supreme Pizza, Edy’s Limited Edition Touchdown Sundae Ice Cream and Nestle Crunch Dipped Drumstick Cones.

I hope you enjoyed this #CollectiveBias post. What are your favorite #GameTimeGoodies that help you enjoy the big game?

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. There is nothing wrong with frozen dinners. I am not a good cook, nor do I enjoy it. That pizza brand isn’t too bad. I usually doctor it up a bit.

I do like to throw some banana peppers on mine. Actually, I like to throw banana peppers on most everything. Yum.

2. Your right, nobody wants to be cooking. These are easy to fix and there is something for everybody. I try to have a small amount of different things, I know my guest will enjoy

3. I think crock pots are the ultimate game day helper. Make up some chile or beef stew to make them happy and keep you out of the kitchen for the game. GO BRONCOS!!!

Those drumsticks…yum!

Football and food just go together. The more important h game, he more food we want. Pizza and chips are big football foods at our house. My daughter loves snacking on veggies and salsa, too. Walmart can be a great place for your game day snacks.

5. We HAVE to snack when we watch football in our house. Food is a MUST!!

6. You are SO RIGHT! There is a time and a place for certain foods. Your food choices are definitely manly and great for feeding a football crowd! And cheap too. #client

7. Oh man, all that food would be perfect for Game Day! And even better that it doesn’t kill your pocket book and lets you have time to enjoy Game day too instead of slaving in the kitchen! The Pizza and ice cream is our favorite.

8. Nicole A. says:

These are great quick and easy ideas. We’re going to be doing a superbowl party here so I’ll need some quick easy things.

9. DiGiorno Pizza is by far my favorite-I generally buy it in the individual size-and Pepperoni is usually on it! No guys watching sports here but these certainly sound like foods that Men would enjoy.

10. My son loves Hot Pockets. He would be fine if that was all I served at a football party!

11. I think this is a wonderful idea! Men will love it.

12. not a big fan of walmart but love love love DiGiorno Pizza it’s the only pizza we eat

13. Digiorno pizza is the best. I LOVE the stuffed crust! I recently bought two regular pizza with the current deal running at Walmart right now.

14. Walmart is a life saver for events like this. I would load up on tons of ice cream!

15. Those are some great easy ideas for food on the superbowl. I love DiGinorno Pizza. I like to add pineapple and shrimps on my combo pizza…MMM!

16. That looks so good! I love pizza and ice-cream. I mean, who doesn’t? But I can’t believe how little you paid!

17. I love DiGiorno! And ice cream. Ice cream is good, too. It’s nice to have some ready-t0-go favorites when there’s a game on.

18. These are totally perfect for football parties or any kind of athletic events – like really!

19. Although I do like to have a few crock-pot staples on hand, these are great ideas too! Pizza is always a hit, and those drumsticks have me drooling now!

20. I love pizza in pretty much any form, any time. It’s always great, lol. And Hot Pockets are a freaking staple in this house.

21. Great prices for a big party for the BIG GAME!!! Nice! #client

22. Fun food like this is perfect for game day or any other quick easy party! Love the frozen pizzas!

23. Great ideas here! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

24. Teresa Mccluskey says:

My hubs does not watch the sports all the time but these are some of his favorite products!

25. My boys would love to have all of those served for our Super Bowl party. We have Digiorno weekly – gives me a break in teh kitchen.

26. Oh boy! These are all foods that I don’t eat as a raw vegan. They look like fun for the big game day though

27. My men would love this. I showed it to him and he immediately asked me to do.

28. I would buy the ice cream but when it comes to pizza i really hate store brought ones and would rather make it from scratch lol,since i do not watch football or any sport like it neither does hubby i do not have to worry about getting lots of snacks ready :-)

29. I imagine I would go into a food coma if my husband wanted all these goodies for the big game! I’m excited to watch the commercials for the Super Bowl, so I may actually sit down and watch this year! Wings and Digornio probably!

30. We are getting ready for the big game here. lol im going to whip up a prize winning chili for a dish and would love to include those drumsticks!

31. Although, we are no=t a fan of football, we like DiGiorno pizza too especially the supreme one.

32. These are definitely some game time goodies. When all of the men get together to watch the game, you have to have a lot of food and snacks to keep them occupied.

33. Great for men indeed, but I must say that I wouldn’t argue with that menu myself! I love having a pizza in the freezer and ready for easy meals!

34. I’m not a man, but I love Digiorno pizza. It’s one of my favorites! Your whole menu sounds delicious!

35. I don’t use frozen food a lot. The one thing that I do like to buy from Walmart are the chicken wings. I love those.

36. You simply reading my mind, I started thinking what to get for football party game, those dinners sound good, giving us time for other things that day.

37. With the way that I’ve been feeling with this pregnancy, this whole list is wonderful. I know that we’ll be having some men who like to eat like men over for the big game and I tend to like to do things homemade and special, but ain’t nobody got time fo that this year! lol

Lol! True! You go get you some goodies on this list, pop them in the oven or microwave and sit down and put your feet up and relax!

38. Good to know you can get all the “guy” favorites at reasonable prices. I’d like to enjoy some of that ice cream

39. Last year I cooked during the whole super bowl. The food was great, but I was exhausted by the end. Having pizza and ice cream sounds so nice for this year.

40. I love the pizza with bbq sauce because I’m allergic to tomatoes. I think pizza and ice cream is a great party favorite and you can’t go wrong there’s a pizza for eve4ryone and icecream flavor.

41. These are the right kind of choices for a sports gathering. There’s less work needed to prepare and less clean up afterwards and mostly everyone can find something to enjoy. No need to slave away in the kitchen and miss the fun and excitement of watching a game with everyone around!

42. Perfect foods for a Game Day meal!!!! #client

43. Susan Broughton says:

I love all of these ideas! I will have to choose a couple of them to do for the Super Bowl this weekend

44. Judy Gregory says:

Why for men? We’re an all female household (including all 7 Pomeranians). We could however, chow down on this.

45. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

These are quick and delicious snacks or simple good frozen dinners. There is nothing wrong with indulging in them once in a while.