Turkey Quesadilla Recipe #sponsored @eatwholly #homegating

Turkey Quesadilla Recipe ~

Leftover Turkey Idea: Turkey Quesadilla Recipe with Wholly Guacamole and Wholly Salsa #sponsored #homegatingCheap Is The New Classy

Thanksgiving is yummy, but how many turkey sandwiches can you really eat? And it’s football season! You know what that means? We need something yummy to eat! So why not make something out of your leftovers! Try our Turkey Quesadilla recipe featuring Wholly Guacamole and Wholly Salsa. This is a great, nontraditional way to put leftovers from your Thanksgiving turkey to a good use. These Turkey Quesadillas are simple to make, cook quickly, and require minimal and commonly found ingredients, just the way I like my recipes.

Thanksgiving Leftovers Idea: Turkey Quesadilla Recipe

You will need the following ingredients for this Turkey Quesadilla Recipe:
- 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese

- 1 cup of turkey (you can also use chicken or ham if you like)

- 1 fajita wrap – We used a spinach wrap, but you can really use any kind you prefer

- desired amount of onion – We used about a third of the onion.

- desired amount of Wholly Guacamole – We used two spoonfuls. We also like to switch up the flavors.

-  desired amount of Wholly Salsa – We used a small bowl full.

Turkey Quesadilla Recipe Directions:

1. First, you will need to mix and fry the turkey (or chicken) and onion. Then, put the turkey and onions on the left or right half of the fajita wrap. Next, sprinkle the Mexican blend cheese over the cooked turkey and onion.

2. Now, put the fajita into the microwave for about thirty seconds – this will cause the wrap to soften, and the cheese to melt. When you take it out of the microwave, fold the fajita and proceed to cut it in half.

3. Lastly, add a spoonful of Wholly Guacamole onto each side of the now halved fajita. Lastly, fill a small bowl with salsa and serve!

If you try this Turkey Quesadillas Recipe, please let us know what you think. :)

Need More Yummy Recipe Ideas?

Check out all of the yumminess going on over at Eat Wholly. They have teamed up with Chef Nathan Lippy, who has hand crafted a few special recipes to serve at his own #HOMEGATING party.

I am especially wanting to try the 7 Layers of Greatness, the Guacamole Deviled Eggs and the Homegating Snack Stadium! What husband wouldn’t love that stadium? There are so many more recipes to choose from, though, so the #homegating possibilities are really endless.

Wholly Guacamole Flavors

Socialize With Wholly Guacamole

Facebook / Twitter

Wholly Guacamole and Taco Bean Dip

Win A Cooler Of Guacamole and Salsa Tastiness From Wholly Guacamole

One lucky Cheap Is The New Classy reader will win a cooler full of Wholly Guacamole tasties {$50 ARV} featuring their new layered dips, along with some other goodies! Yum! I must say, the layered guacamole and bean dips are AMAZING! So GOOD! All you have to do is enter the easy peasy rafflecopter below. Only the first entry is mandatory, but the more you do, the higher your chance of winning! You know the drill. Now get your win on! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

About Amber

Amber is a college student and avid fashionista. Amber loves all things beauty and fashion and spends her time reading and thinking about Channing Tatum.

Comments

I think the Spicy Guac Mac n Cheese sounds good.

2. i need to make one of these to eat, yum!

3. Yummy! My son love quesidillas so this will definitely be a hit.

4. Wholly Guacamole is the only store bought guac I will buy! It is so good! I like putting it on my omelets.

• Dawn McAlexander
      Twitter:
      says:

Wholly Guacamole is the only kind I will buy, too! I think it is the only kind I have EVER bought, to be honest. I have tried to make my own a couple times. It didn’t go well. I can make some tasty salsa and some NASTY guacamole, lol. :)

5. mmmmmm salsa. yummy salsa!! quesadillas are my fave!

6. We love Quesadillas, bookmarking this recipe for later!

7. Oh yum, you are making me hungry! I totally adore Wholly products, I am addicted really!

8. Last night I was reluctantly going up and down the isles of the grocery store trying to be inspired about waht to do with my leftovers. I really didnt think of putting turkey in a tortilla but this looks really good! I will make this for the family tonight. Everything is delicious with GUACAMOLE!

9. I would like to make the Sweet and Savory Tofu! I am a vegetarian (my family eats meat) and I like trying new recipes. I will admit that I have not experimented with guac but the recipes on the site are so varies to include so many different types of food! Inspiring.

10. I’m hungry. Quesadillas are so good. I used to make them a lot in college. I got to go get some guac.

11. I would make the Wholly Stuffed Jalapenes because I love jalapeños and guacamole!

12. Cathy French says:

I would like to try the recipe for Roasted Tomato, Goat Cheese and Feta Bruschetta because its sounds awesome. Love how rich and savory this is.

13. Oh so yum!! Guacamole is hands down one of my favorite things!

14. Our family loves making quesadilla. Gonna have to try these recipes….thanks!

15. I love Wholly Guacamole and their salsa is my favorite besides homemade.

16. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

We finally polished off the last of the turkey leftovers, but I might just try these with chicken. Sounds yummy.

17. These look amazing!!!! We will have to make some this week.

18. Yummy! We love Wholly Guacamole but I have never tried their salsa before.

19. YUM! I am totally going to try making these this week :)

20. I love quesadillas…probably one of my fave things! These look yummy :-)

21. I want to try the Wholly™ Deep Fried Guacamole because they look interesting and delicious.

22. With all the leftover Turkey I’ve got squeezed in my fridge right now, Turkey Quesadillas sound amazing!

23. Spicy Guac mac and cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. This looks so good. I make chicken quesadilla’s all the time.

25. My family loves Wholly Guacamole and salsa. The 100 calorie packs of plain mashed avocado are great on BLTs.

26. The Wholly stuffed jalepenos look amazing. We love quesadillas around here, so thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

27. I love Wholly products, and this is a great way to use left over turkey!

28. Our fav guac is Wholly Guacamole! Great idea to use the turkey! This looks so good!

29. sounds delicious! I have wondered if this brand was good or not, I will have to try it out. Your food looks great!

30. That’s a great idea since it totally changes up the turkey from the traditional Thanksgiving meal. Love it!

31. I’ve NEVER tried turkey quesadillas! They look yummy!

32. We still have some leftover turkey an my kids love quesadillas. I do not know why I did not think of his idea!

33. I think I am one of the few that does not have leftovers. I always plan as close as possible unless it is Christmas. I love Whole Guacamole, I make veggie quesadillas with it for lunch almost daily.

34. “WHOLLY” Moly this looks amazing! I am always looking for new things to cook up for my boys. Thank you so much for sharing

35. Your pics sold me. The close-up is wonderful and the food looks so yummy! I love Quesadillas and this would be a great one to add. Thanks!

36. These look so good! I never thought to use Wholly Guacamole!

37. I definitely have to try this!

38. Those look sooo god. Great Idea

39. Natalie U says:

Chovocado fire mousse…mousse is delicious..who doesn’t love it

40. I’ll probably be making the Wholly Guacamole Potato Salad, because I don’t like mayo or mayo-based salads and am always on the lookout for alternatives. Thanks for pointing me to Wholly’s recipes!

41. I would try the potato salad. Why, no clue. I’ve never had guac. and I like potato salad.

42. i’m a mac and cheese addict, so that’s the recipe i woudl try

43. The Taco Sundaes recipe sounds really good!

44. I’d love to try the Nacho Average Fajita Nacho because it’s something everyone will love!

45. Their Avocado Cream Cheese Dip Recipe sounds delicious…great for any kind of party!

46. laurie nykaza says:

House Salad With Avocado Verde Dressing I love salads and this one looks so delicious my family would love it.

47. I would like to try the Wholly Guacamole Potato Salad because Guacamole and Potato Salad are both in my top 10 favorite foods. I’m not sure if it will taste well together, but I will find out!

48. Sheri Ferguson says:

I would definitely want to try the Killian Irish Nachos. Yummy! I love a twist on traditional nachos.

49. Susan Broughton says:

I love spicy food so I would really like to try the Wholly™ Stuffed Jalapeños. It sounds like the jalapenos would be spicy and the Guacamole would cool it down.

50. Melinda Stephens says:

I want to try the guacamole deviled eggs. I love them separate, so combining them has to be good.

51. CarolynH
    Twitter:
    says:

I’d like to try the Guacamole Deviled Eggs because they look delicious & I’ve tried several different ways to vary deviled eggs.

52. melisa
    Twitter:
    says:

We’ve been eating lots of turkey lately, this sounds like a great recipe. I think everyone in our home would like these turkey quesadillas.

53. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

This is a great idea not just for turkey , but for chicken too. I am sure we would love the guacamole deviled eggs.