NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto: Enjoy Specialty Coffee Drinks At Home #MC #sponsored @DolceGustoUS

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a thank me for my participation.

Enjoy Specialty Coffee Drinks At Home With The Nescafe Dolce Gusto #sponsored #MCCheap Is The New Classy

I love coffee. And I really adore specialty drinks. But, there really isn’t a great coffee shop that I love in my town, so I am glad that I can make awesome drinks at home using the NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto is the only machine that truly delivers delicious, coffee-house quality creations every time with patented smart capsule technology delivering up to 15 bars of professional pressure and espresso technology.

Introducing the NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio

From the comfort of your home, you can conveniently create coffee-house quality drinks without the high cost. You can choose from 17 hot or cold drinks that you can customize to your taste specifications. These coffee beverages feature true crema and layers of indulgent milk froth, in only minutes. Never fear your coffee going stale again. With the patented smart capsule technology, your coffee will always be fresh.

Our Thoughts On The NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio

We love the specialty flavors that came with our machine which included: Caramel Latte Macchiato, Chococino, Skinny Latte Macchiato and Chai Tea Latte. My husband and daughter both love the Chococino most. It seriously tastes like drinking real chocolate {not the stuff that comes in a pack}. My favorite is the Chai Tea Latte, though I also especially love the Caramel Latte Macchiato. I really hope to try the Cappuccino really soon, too, as I typically love those at specialty coffee shops.

How To Operate The NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio

Making a drink with the NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio is really easy. For this demonstration, we are making a Caramel Latte Macchiato. First, you turn on the machine and wait for the power button to turn green.

Next, you take out the cartridge and insert the first coffee capsule that you are going to use. After you close the cartridge back, pull down the silver lever.

The drinks that we had all required 2 capsules and easy to follow instructions are on each box. Select Hot or Cold to begin brewing. Repeat the previous steps with your 2nd capsule for your drink and voila!

The NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Is Not Just For Drinks

We made Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownies the other night, but instead of using ll the milk that it called for, we substituted half Caramel Latte Macchiato. The brownies turned out really well and tasted very much like caramel. Yum!

Save 20% Off A NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Maker

If you would like to purchase a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Maker, use the coupon code GustoGift! to save 20%.

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. Never thought of using it for recipes like brownies – great idea!! Maybe I’ll get one of these for Christmas. :)

Lots of flavor options. While my husband normally just wants plain dark, he likes flavors occasionally. It’s fun to mix it up, especially nice in the evenings. Hope the coffee area is still working for you.

It definitely is, thanks! We moved some things around to make room for the new Nascafe Dolce Gusto machine, too. :)

3. Oh, I really want one of those. And those brownies look so good. 20% off is awesome, too. Thanks for the info.

4. 20% off is a great deal. I really wants one of those, too. And that brownie looks amazing. Thanks for the info.

5. The chococino may just be my new favorite drink on the planet. SO GOOD. I love that you made a brownie with them, too!! OMG!

6. Oh that does sound delicious. And that brownie paired with it, yum. Thanks so much for the info

7. I have a Nescafe Dolce Gusto and I love it! I’ll have to give those brownies a try sometime!

8. Wow, We have an older Dulce Gusto. I think we need to look into the newer version. This sounds fantastic.

9. What a gadget! I would love one to make teas with!

10. I have always wanted a Dulce Gusto. Thank you for the post, maybe I will buy one for myself for Christmas.

11. One of these coffee makers would be perfect for my office. I’m loving your brownies!

12. Wonderful coffee. Great flavors!

13. Ooooh now that looks tasty AND it’s 20% off! Yummy and frugal!

14. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

Yum, those flavors all sound delicious. I’d have a hard time deciding which one to have.

15. That’s interesting to use it for brownies! Sounds delicious!

16. I think this looks like a super cool hot beverage maker! I would love to give it a try!

17. There is nothing I like more in the morning then coffee that is EASY to do!

18. MMMMM…Coffee. I can’t function without that black liquid gold. Those pictures are giving me a craving…

19. i see chai tea latte- YUMMY!! one of my faves

20. I would have never thought to use it in a recipe. Genius!

21. I love all of these types of drink makers. Personally, I have a Keurig. At first I thought they were wasteful, but they are soooo convenient. Thank you for sharing info about Nescafe.

22. I love special coffee drinks and the brownie looked amazing.

23. I love the recipe twist! Good alternative to Keurig (maybe). Plus I love the design.

24. There is something nice and satisfying about having a delicious cup of hot coffee to sip.

25. sounds great, I didn’t know that Nestle made one of these coffee machines. Looks easy to use!

26. Cynthia C says:

I didn’t know about this machine. The coffee looks amazing and would make a great afternoon pick-me-up.

27. Tanya Holland says:

I would love to have one of these. I love specialty drinks and this might even save me money, since I wouldn’t have to leave my house to buy them.

28. kelly Nicholson says:

i have a gusto in the shipping box never used because i have the other brand..think im going to unpack it and give it a try.thanks

Definitely unpack it. I have the “other brand” too, but they each make different drinks. The more the merrier, right. ;)

29. Jennifer Hiles says:

I’ve never tried these but they look absolutely delicious! The Chai Latte sounds really good.