Save $1 Off Gingerbread M&Ms + $200 Instagram Contest! #ad #shop #HolidayMM #cbias

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

Gingerbread M&Ms #HolidayMM

There are so many yummy things that you can make with M&Ms. And Gingerbread M&Ms – imagine the possibilities! From gingerbread cookies to using the candies in decorating a gingerbread house, M&Ms are sure to be a tasty part of your Christmas cooking and holiday decorating ideas.

Save Money With This $1 Off Gingerbread M&Ms Coupon

$1 Off Gingerbread M&Ms Coupon

Brighten your home for the holidays with red and green Gingerbread M&M’s® to decorate and bring good cheer! Get your coupon today so you can deck the halls with Gingerbread-inspired holiday ideas and fill your home with joy this season. #HolidayMM

If you are loving some holiday flavors like I am right now, then be sure to pick up some of these festive flavored M&Ms this season. And definitely do not forget to print off your valuable money saving coupon. :)

Gingerbread M&Ms Instagram Contest

If you need some festive holiday decorating ideas check out these fun Gingerbread M&M’s crafts. If you have some creative ideas of your own, participate in the Gingerbread M&M Instagram contest to win a great prize!

If you could use some extra cash for the holiday season and you love to make fun crafts, snacks or do holiday decorating, then this just might be the contest for you. A few lucky people who come up with some awesome Gingerbread M&Ms Instagram pictures are going to win some cash!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Upload an original image to Instagram with inspirational ideas and creations using Gingerbread M&Ms to decorate and craft during the holidays. Be sure to caption that image with the hashtag #HolidayMM, and share on Twitter (an “Entry”). This Gingerbread M&Ms Instagram contest ends on December 20th.

PRIZES: 3 people will each win a $200 prize.

M&Ms Gingerbread Instagram Contest

disclosure-sponsored-post-300x91

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. NO! There is a gingerbread flavor? I’m running errands today and will be getting some!

2. Love M&M’s!!! I would love to try the gingerbread flavor! I haven’t seen those in my stores yet, but I”m going to be watching for them!

3. Oooooh my! I absolutely need to get my hands on a bag of these.. today! Thanks for the coupon savings, totally printing this!

4. I keep hearing about these. I need to try them!

5. Danielle F. says:

Gingerbread flavored m&ms? That just doesn’t sound good at all to be honest but you never know.. maybe they are delicious.

You really taste the chocolate more than you do the gingerbread, in my opinion. It’s like a hint of it. :)

6. Debbie Briner says:

what zip code for the $1.00 off coupon?

7. I do love M&Ms. I don’t know about the gingerbread flavor. May have to try it. My favorite are the pretzel M&Ms!

8. I bet these would be great in sugar cookies but I’m not sure about eating out of hand! I haven’t seen them yet but I’ll next time I’m in the store

9. Ooh! Gingerbread M&M’s? And… thanks for the coupon, too. I will send this craft contest to my sister who is a master of all things crafty!

10. Never heard of Gingerbread M&M’s before. I will definitely have to try them. They sound great.

11. i JUST bought these yesterday *tears* i wonder if i can use the coupon ??

We bought some today and forgot to print the coupon first. You know what that means – hubs is going to get me some more for later. :)

12. No way! Gingerbread M&M’s…..wow! I will have to try them for sure!

13. Well, now I know what I need to put on my shopping list. Love M&M’s.

14. Wow, gingerbread M&M’s!? That is so interesting–If I like gingerbread I would totally test them out

15. Yum! Can’t wait to track these down. My entire family will love these. Thanks for the coupon too!

16. These sound yummy! We will have to keep our eyes open for them!

17. I love all the holiday flavors M&Ms comes up with – going to have to try the Gingerbread ones.

18. I don’t think I have seen these in the store yet. Hopefully, they’ve been put out since I last shopped.

19. Oh my gosh, I need to get up off the sofa and go and buy some of these. I love gingerbread and I am imagining all of the wonderful things I could make with them!

20. Oh my, they look so yummy. And, yet, almost “friendly” and I don’t want to eat them :)

21. I have never heard of gingerbread M&Ms. I will have to give them a try next time I am at WalMart. Thanks for the coupon.

22. Say WHAT?! Gingerbread M&M’s, my goodness I need to get out more. I can see them in cookies and sundaes and pretty holiday dishes. Appreciate the Coupon!!

23. This is the first I have seen this. Pretty interesting and very christmas-y

24. I don’t have Instagram, but that doesn’t mean I won’t stuff my face with Gingerbread M&Ms. Going shopping tomorrow!

25. I had no idea they had this flavor!!

26. Seriously? Gingerbread m&m’s? These sound divine. I must buy these!

27. OO Gingerbread M&M’s sound so good!

28. I love m&ms, these sound really good! Thanks for the coupons!

29. Oh my goodness, those look so tasty! I’m going to have to see if our store have these in.

I just found a coupon for these and was very interested. I love m&ms and trying new flavors. These sound fun and festive. Great idea on using them in your gingerbread cookies.

31. I have been wanting to try the gingerbread ones, I saw them at the store, so going to have to try them!

32. This is the first week I have heard of gingerbread M and Ms. I have to try some.

33. WHOA — did not know these existed. They sound super yummy!!!

34. Can’t believe there’s a gingerbread flavour! I’ve never been the hugest fan of gingerbread but I’ll still give these a try!

35. Gingerbread M&M’s? I need these in my life!

36. I have never seen these before. I can’t wait to try them. Sounds yummy.

37. Love M&Ms I will have to tell the wife to get me some of these to try out.

38. We love the gingerbread m&ms. I have already picked up a bag this year.

39. Oh I wonder if my hubby knows about these? He LOVES M&M’s!

40. What a great contest! I definitely need to give the new Gingerbread M&Ms a try!

41. Kelly Nicholson says:

well i do love m&ms..gingerbread should be great

Can you believe all the flavors there are now for M&M’s. We just bought a singles package of birthday cake, but I saw a Carrot cake, too. Not to mention, they now have mega ones so you get more chocolate in the crunchy shell. Yum to all!